Haven: Season Four Ratings

Haven season four ratingsViewership for Haven came down last season but Syfy still renewed the series. Will the ratings continue to fall this season or will the rise? Will the show be cancelled or brought back for season five? Time will tell.

On Haven, FBI Agent Audrey Parker (Emily Rose) and Officer Nathan Wuornos (Lucas Bryant) investigate strange occurrences in the small town of Haven, Maine. Others in the cast include Eric Balfour, Nicholas Campbell, Richard Donat, John Dunsworth, Colin Feruson, Emma Lahana, Adam Copeland, and Christian Camargo.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Final season averages: 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.47 million total viewers.

For comparisons: The third season of Haven averaged a 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.55 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers and are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you still like the Haven TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a fifth season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

284 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Dale says

I found this show on Netflix. I fell in love (with Emily Rose) with the show. As I am poor and can barely just afford basic cable here in California, I currently do not get the SciFi Channel, but, would probably get it if this show is picked up for a 5th season. It’s quirky, outlandish, strange…, and I absolutely love the characters. Please, please, please, let’s see this show renewed!

2. Amanda says

Please don’t cancel Haven!!!!!! The show is awesome and unlike a lot of stuff I see all te time. It is awesome to have a show to watch that is scifi without it including vampires and werewolves as the basic theme. I have just tuned into this show and am anxious for more!!!!! I was so looking forward to setting my DVR up for season 5!!!! Hopefully I still get to!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!

• Mary Kenny says

I love this show as much as anybody, but you need to face facts. It is a story that has a definite end. It cannot just keep going on endlessly. They can’t just keep trying to stretch it out because it is lowering the quality of the show. It should have ended with season 4. Push William in which ends the troubles forever and have Audrey, Nathan, Duke and Jennifer live happily ever after. The show would have maintained it’s integrity and ended on the high note it deserves. Now it has become boring and obviously drawn out and sadly is becoming a joke. One more episode is all that they need. Have Audrey snap out of it and have a happy ending.

• Haven devotee says

There are ways for the writers to stretch the show out if they really were interested. Season four could have been solely about Audrey getting out of the Barn and shorten the time Duke spends in the Barn to say 3 months instead of 6 months while Nathan, Duke and Dwight try to hold the town together in spite of the troubles. Season 5 would have been the second half of Season 4, starting with the return of Audrey and ending with Jennifer in the Lighthouse. Season 6 could be about restoring Audrey and ending the troubles permanently.

3. Lexa says

Haven is the best show I have seen in a really long time. It has interesting characters, interesting storylines & best of all it has Emily Rose. WE MUST SPREAD THE WORD. TELL EVERYONE WE KNOW. WRITE THE NETWORKS. WE MUST SUPPORT THIS SHOW!

• Tammy says

Yes yes yes … Lost Girl is back so Haven shouldn’t be far behind. Probably after the Olympics. Scary though are we in for crazy Audrey? Williams’s gone so… Can’t wait. Please please please bring it back.

4. gege says

Ooooohhhh they’ve sooooo gotta renew Haven for season 5!!!! Have just finished season 4 and OMG!! I wanna no more on Audrey/Mara, William the troubles and how they can be stopped, if they can be stopped (and I have a small thing for Colin Ferguson). THEY CAN’T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS! They just can’t.

5. Anonymous says

Ooooohhhh they’ve sooooo gotta renew for season 5!!!! Have just finished season 4 and OMG!! I wanna no more on Audrey/Mara, William the troubles and how they can be stopped, if they can be stopped (and I have a small thing for Colin Ferguson). THEY CAN’T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS! They just can’t.

6. lamg says

I hope this show goes on for many more seasons! I just watched the first 3 seasons in just a few days. Can’t wait until season 4 is available for me. I want to see it before season 5 starts. Love it!

7. Haven devotee says

William played a critical role in answering the most important question of the series, which is, how did certain people like Nathan, Jordan or Dwight get a trouble? Now, we know the answer, William and Audrey caused the troubles. Haven needs to be renewed, if for no other reason, than to find the solution to ending the troubles permanently. Plus, there are questions beyond finding the solution to troubles, such as who is Agent Howard and what is his job? More importantly, what was Agent Howard’s motive in telling Audrey she must not remember in season two or three? What is Vince’s trouble other than the ability to guide Jennifer to the heart of Haven, the Lighthouse? Would Jordan’s solution, killing Audrey, have worked? Also who is the guy wearing sunglasses watching over Audrey as she finds the message saying Beware of the Hunter? Personally, I don’t like the twist William have thrown out there and William frankly is obnoxious.

8. Marlee999 says

Hated the ending of this season – so much so, that I probably won’t watch the next season, if they decide to renew. Too bad. I had been enjoying the series until William showed up.

9. tmcg says

RENEW! I just started watching this and am on Season 2, just starting Season 3. I love this show! The actors and actresses are awesome, especially the three main characters. When I go too long between episodes, I find myself missing it. That says something!