Haven: Season Four Ratings

Haven season four ratingsViewership for Haven came down last season but Syfy still renewed the series. Will the ratings continue to fall this season or will the rise? Will the show be cancelled or brought back for season five? Time will tell.

On Haven, FBI Agent Audrey Parker (Emily Rose) and Officer Nathan Wuornos (Lucas Bryant) investigate strange occurrences in the small town of Haven, Maine. Others in the cast include Eric Balfour, Nicholas Campbell, Richard Donat, John Dunsworth, Colin Feruson, Emma Lahana, Adam Copeland, and Christian Camargo.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Final season averages: 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.47 million total viewers.

For comparisons: The third season of Haven averaged a 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.55 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers and are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you still like the Haven TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a fifth season?

Dale January 29, 2014 at 8:28 pm

Yes! Show renewed for 26 episodes (even if it is a way around giving more money to the actors and crew). Generally speaking, when I get into a TV show, it is the kiss of death for that show (I must have abnormal taste in TV). This is why I wait a few years to get into a show to see if it is going to succeed. Man am I glad I did this with Haven! Best show I have ever watched (I am not a young kid either, 54 years young). I can not wait until the upcoming (1st part of) the season hits this fall. Thank you SciFi Channel for giving us more of this wonderful TV show.

Bize January 30, 2014 at 4:44 am

Sarah (JAG) January 28, 2014 at 9:36 pm

We did it! Haven has been renewed! 26 episodes instead of 13. Half to air in 2014, the rest in 2015. This show deserved it! We fans deserved it! We worked HARD to keep Haven fresh in Syfy executives minds, and we were all rewarded!

Rebecca January 29, 2014 at 9:03 am

Thank you!!! Does this mean its actually Seasons 5 & 6 were both signed on for? I’m so glad to hear this! I absolutely love the characters and the town is so beautiful and perfect, it’s my little haven away and reminds me so much of home as well the kind of place I dream to settle and build my own family. It may sound silly or naive but it really does make me even more motivated to work as hard as I can to get myself to a place like this, so happy to hear my saving haven will still be here :)

Cindy January 29, 2014 at 10:04 am

You HAAAAAVVVEEE to bring season 5 out you cant leave a series hanging …….

Paulet January 28, 2014 at 9:39 am

We need Season 5! The excitement is only beginning!

Judy January 28, 2014 at 12:03 pm

I keep reading all of the comments urging SYFY to bring Haven back for Season 5 and have to admit that I am pretty frustrated. All these stations want viewer loyalty, and yet there seems to be very little loyalty when it comes to the stations serving the viewers. It is not right for viewers who followed a show for 4 seasons – to be left “begging” for a show to be brought back. If Haven (or any other show) is going to be cancelled, stations should have the decency to have a wrap up show somewhere in the hopper to give those viewers who have devoted their time to the show, some closure. It makes me not want to support any show at this point. Why waste my time and just become more frustrated.

Caitlin January 28, 2014 at 3:41 am

i love haven we need Season 5

Janet January 27, 2014 at 11:31 pm

Haven has been so well thought out, LOVE the characters, love the writing, this show needs to play out to the end. Please. On a different note, I was in whole foods in Venice a few days ago and Eric Balfour walked passed me – he is as handsome in person as he is on the big screen … in fact he looks exactly as he does in Haven, same ponytail, same clothes, he had no aires or graces about him just a normal handsome guy with great energy. I saw Fabio a few seconds later – all I could do was burst out laughing. I think Fabio was teaching people about food or something … he didn’t look so crash hot but ain’t that life. So the moral of the story is YES! to a Haven 5th series. Just remember SYFY … we know where you live.

Guilherme January 27, 2014 at 8:02 pm

Please, we need the season 5. I’m from Brazil and I love the show. And please don’t kill Duke

justme January 27, 2014 at 6:46 pm

Bring it back! One of the few shows worth watching.

Cindy January 27, 2014 at 2:27 pm

PLEASE bring Back Haven !!! :( :(

Bize January 27, 2014 at 2:26 pm

How can You leave everyone hanging there!!

Please bring Season 5 of Haven

susanne January 27, 2014 at 12:30 pm

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!! must have more Haven…..I love this show…there is so much crap on TV not worth watching and this is sooooooo NOT one of them…..please continue show!!!

Joyce Connell January 26, 2014 at 11:15 pm

Please bring back Haven !!!!

carrie January 26, 2014 at 9:37 pm

Bring back Haven.

Michelle January 26, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Please Bring Haven back I just recently started watching on Netflix. I really enjoy watching the show!!!

Anonymous January 26, 2014 at 3:54 pm

Bring haven back i love the show

cheyenne January 26, 2014 at 12:28 am

Bring Haven back please! ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SHOW!!