Haven: Season Four Ratings

Haven season four ratingsViewership for Haven came down last season but Syfy still renewed the series. Will the ratings continue to fall this season or will the rise? Will the show be cancelled or brought back for season five? Time will tell.

On Haven, FBI Agent Audrey Parker (Emily Rose) and Officer Nathan Wuornos (Lucas Bryant) investigate strange occurrences in the small town of Haven, Maine. Others in the cast include Eric Balfour, Nicholas Campbell, Richard Donat, John Dunsworth, Colin Feruson, Emma Lahana, Adam Copeland, and Christian Camargo.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Final season averages: 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.47 million total viewers.

For comparisons: The third season of Haven averaged a 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.55 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers and are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you still like the Haven TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a fifth season?

Sharon S December 2, 2013 at 12:07 am

My daughter has recently gotten our whole family hooked on this show. We are all waiting anxiously and hoping for many more seasons to be renewed! Season 3 was very frustrating with the way the tantalized us with the Nathan and Audrey relationship. Now, they have so many places they can go to develop the stories and the relationship. Not to mention that Duke finally has his own girl. I hope that in the future seasons, they may venture into exploring how the Haven troubles and happenings might affect the world outside of Haven…..?

Brett December 1, 2013 at 11:51 pm

Anyone that wants to can email SyFy at feedback@syfy.com asking them to renew Haven. Dunno if it will work, but it’s worth a shot. This show deserves to reach a written conclusion and not be cancelled before having it’s ongoing questions answered.

Brett December 1, 2013 at 11:39 pm

Hope it gets renewed for a season 5. Don’t want this show to end before it reaches a conclusion. Fantastic show and it would suck if it ended before having answers to it’s ongoing questions.

Marqui November 30, 2013 at 9:27 am

Please renew Haven!!

Joy McCat November 29, 2013 at 7:27 pm

Haven deserves a 5th season! The show is getting more interesting since I followed it from the very beginning. I like the idea that Duke now has a love interest in Jennifer, and the Nathan/Audrey story has to keep going, especially now that William is trying to sabotage everything. We want Season 5!!!

Emma November 28, 2013 at 8:44 am

LOVE HAVEN. This show has action, mystery, romance and comedy. It is one of the best shows on TV. I watched all the seasons on netflix and I’ve been hooked since. Season four is getting very interesting, now we are getting to know more about Audrey’s past and how she is connected to the “troubles”. Please DO NOT cancel the show, it would be a shame to not allow the viewers a chance to see a proper ending of the show.

Anonymous November 26, 2013 at 7:23 pm

RENEW FOR SEASON 5!!! I can say right now that more and more people are discovering this show on Netflix and are currently catching up!! My sister and I have been doing nothing else with our loves but watching this show. So addictive, such good writing and acting, a true story! #RenewHaven

mike November 25, 2013 at 3:30 pm

I watch from the beginning. I think that’s enough.
A tv show cant be too long or too short,
Have has been too long

Anonymous November 26, 2013 at 10:16 am

I’ve watched since the beginning too, but no way is four seasons too long for a show to go. And whenever the series ends they need to have notice at the start of that season that it will be the last so they can give the show a proper ending and not just leave things hanging, especially a show like Haven that has so many mystery elements.

TheVON November 25, 2013 at 3:22 am

One of the best Syfy shows
Please renew for a Season 5

Caro Gold November 25, 2013 at 7:52 pm

I certainly hope Haven will be renewed for a 5th season. Nothing upcoming that I have seen so far can compare. Lately it seems that whenever a show loses a point in the ratings, it’s dropped, no matter how good it is.

Anonymous November 26, 2013 at 10:20 am

I agree. They don’t even give shows a chance anymore before yanking them off the air.

And ratings are even accurate anyway because they don’t take into account things like online viewing and Netflix, so they could be cancelling a show for “low ratings” that actually has a much larger audience than they realize.

Cat Sadowski November 24, 2013 at 2:24 pm

My husband has been hooked on this show since the start. I recently decided to find out why so I ordered Netflix to watch previous episodes…I went so far as to spend $14.95 on amazon to buy the ones I couldn’t catch ‘on demand’…there better be a season five or I may go into withdrawal…I’m in love with show!

Sue November 24, 2013 at 7:26 am

Please renew for season 5! this season is so exciting that we can’t wait for the next episode. This is one of my favourite shows so Please, please renew :)

Figtoria November 23, 2013 at 11:14 pm

I just discovered this show and I love it!!!

I’m almost all caught up now and there better be a Season 5!!

manda600 November 23, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Haven is one of the best shows on TV, and I think this season has been by far their best. Every episode has me glued to the TV. It would be a crime if they cancelled it.

dan November 23, 2013 at 12:43 pm

please renew haven for season 5

Lee Lani November 23, 2013 at 11:42 am

Please renew for season 5!! Love this show!!