Haven: Season Four Ratings

Haven season four ratingsViewership for Haven came down last season but Syfy still renewed the series. Will the ratings continue to fall this season or will the rise? Will the show be cancelled or brought back for season five? Time will tell.

On Haven, FBI Agent Audrey Parker (Emily Rose) and Officer Nathan Wuornos (Lucas Bryant) investigate strange occurrences in the small town of Haven, Maine. Others in the cast include Eric Balfour, Nicholas Campbell, Richard Donat, John Dunsworth, Colin Feruson, Emma Lahana, Adam Copeland, and Christian Camargo.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Final season averages: 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.47 million total viewers.

For comparisons: The third season of Haven averaged a 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.55 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers and are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you still like the Haven TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a fifth season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

284 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Jean says

Renew, love this show. This season’s twist good way yo take the show. Need another season can’t leave with a cliff hanger.

2. kesha says

Ok after watching the finale I have to say:
    1. PLEASE renew
    2. PLEASE don’t kill off Jennifer
    3. PLEASE renew
    4. Did i mention- PLEASE renew!

3. Donna says

I really hope they do another season to answer all the unanswered questions. It is my favorite TV show. I would really like to know “who” William and Audrey really are and would like to see enough episodes to explain all the unexplained things the show hints at. I truly hope it is widely publicized if they do another season, so I do not miss the first few episodes.

4. Khendrickson says

Love Haven! I am really interested in finding out more behind how the troubles started, what happens with William, etc and I really really hope there is a 5th season!!!

5. Tony says

I really enjoy the show a lot and hope that it is renewed for at least another season. But it is beginning to get a bit stale. I’m already over ‘William’ and wish that they would have made and end to him last night and moved on to something more interesting. The writers should start pointing toward a finish because you can do just so much with the plot no matter how good the acting.
    But that being said ,I do hope it is renewed for at least one more season so it can be brought to closure. I hate watching a show for years and then the network just cancels it and leaves it hanging off a cliff.

6. Anastassia says

I really hope this show will be renewed. In the end of season final, I’m just like “Holly crap! What the hell is going on? I want more !! =)” One of my best show ever! But yeah, it has to finished like supernatural should have finished after the 5th season.

7. SuzieQ says

Haven has had a good run but it’s the kind of story that needs an end. I’m hoping that they get another season so that we can get all our questions answered. With a nice ending.

And I really think the long breaks between seasons do it no good. I know it’s the hot way to do it on cable but I just start losing interest if I’ve got to wait 6 months or a year for the next season. Can’t tell you how many times a show I liked comes back and I miss it because I didn’t here about it coming back or as more likely happens I’m out of the habit of watching it on a certain night and I forget it’s on. I missed over half of Royal Pains this summer because I kept forgetting that it was back.

Like Haven and hope we get at least one more season — and maybe a happy ending.

• Mary Kenny says

I love the show but it should have ended last night. The most they should do is a 2 hour movie to finish it up. Another whole season would just be stretching it. I really hate to say it, but I don’t care what happens anymore.

8. Heather says

They need to give the show an end, and stop with the cliff hangers! They need to find a way to end the troubles, so the story needs another season to end the series, LOVE the show but want to see an end to the story :)

• mike dobey says

I love it too. but sci fi gave many series the ax , so lets hope at least we get a season five to answer the questions and such of the show.