Hostages

Hostages on CBS: canceled or renewed TV show?Network: CBS
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: September 23, 2013 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Toni Collette, Dylan McDermott, James Naughton, Rhys Coiro, Billy Brown, Sandrine Holt, Tate Donovan, Quinn Shephard, and Mateus Ward.

current TV show

TV show description:
In this suspense drama, Doctor Ellen Sanders (Toni Collette) is a premiere surgeon who’s scheduled to operate on the President (James Naughton). She’s thrust into a political conspiracy when her family is taken hostage by a rogue FBI agent, Duncan Carlisle (Dylan McDermott). He orders her to assassinate the President by causing his death on the operating table.

Carlisle’s highly skilled accomplices include his brother-in-law Kramer (Rhys Coiro), whose loyalty to Carlisle will be tested; quick-tempered and intimidating Archer (Billy Brown), an ex-military man with a razor-sharp tongue; and the only woman involved, Sandrine (Sandrine Holt), a mysterious last-minute replacement to the team.

With Ellen’s family’s life in imminent danger, she faces an incomprehensible moral dilemma. Can she save her overbearing husband Brian (Tate Donovan), her secretive daughter Morgan (Quinn Shephard), and her not-so-innocent son Jake (Mateus Ward)?
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the sound of the Hostages TV series? Do you think it will be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Teresa Hall January 7, 2014 at 10:26 pm

Yes to more Hostages! That is one of the very best shows that’s bee on in a long time. If they don’t bring it back it will be very disappointing. I hope they are listening!!

maureen edwards January 7, 2014 at 10:07 pm

this show stinks, no plot, no acting, too many characters to keep up.

George January 7, 2014 at 4:34 pm

After viewing the first two episodes, I did not care for the show. I kept watching though. It is a very suspenseful show. I have to say it is in my top three shows. I hope it is not cancelled.

jackie jackson January 7, 2014 at 2:30 pm

Would love to see another season of this show, it was awesome.

MJ January 7, 2014 at 2:26 pm

That finale was about as riveting as watching jello settle. Main female lead survives,. Check. Saves the President. Check. All evil-doers killed or brought to justice. Check. Family intact, saved. Check. Dog still kicking. Check. Absolutely no surprise, plot turns. Everything tied up a a neat little bow. I had hoped for something innovative. Plodding, predictable. Overall, fairly consistent for a series based on dull writing and an implausible that bored me to death. Oh well, so nothing changed down the stretch…

Susan January 7, 2014 at 2:17 pm

OMG!

Please do not can canel this show, it is the best show that I have watched in many years!!

My 11yr old son and I watch this show every Sunday night, it is the only show on TV that he watches (no lie).

BEST SHOW ON TV!!!!

loriann nash January 7, 2014 at 11:20 am

Love the show, really hope it continues,not sure how they will incorporate the name of the show through out though?? Dylan McDermott is terrific as are the many in the cast.
I hope we see more !!

Anonymous January 7, 2014 at 10:29 am

Please don’t cancel this show. It is one of the best new shows on television.

Pam g January 7, 2014 at 10:00 am

Please renew this program. It was riveting and your interest. The actors were awesome.

Rosemary January 7, 2014 at 8:55 am

This show is Fantastic!!! All good actors and wonderful suspenseful story-line that keeps you on your toes and guessing. I think the FINALE was TERRIFIC

Jenn January 7, 2014 at 6:36 am

Excellent show!

Frank January 7, 2014 at 2:15 am

Please do not cancel hostages!!! Best show on tv!

L. Kunert January 7, 2014 at 12:43 am

We both have enjoyed Hostage. It is very addictive. The characters are very good. Well written show for sure. Please keep it going.

William Schroedter January 7, 2014 at 12:30 am

Excellent Show, totally addictive. Hopefully the Writers can come up with something that will enable the series to continue.

Ilene January 7, 2014 at 12:06 am

I have really enjoyed watching the show. And would love to see it return