Human Target: Season Two Debut Delayed a Week

Human TargetAs you may have heard, Christopher Chance (Mark Valley) and his team are returning for a second season this fall on FOX. They’ll have their toughest fight yet as they try to survive on Friday nights, a little-watched night of television.

Human Target was supposed to return on September 24th but that’s now been delayed a week, until October 1st. Here’s the official press release…

HOT FROM FOX…
“HUMAN TARGET” LOCKS IN ON ITS SECOND SEASON PREMIERE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, ON FOX

Season Two of FOX’s hit series HUMAN TARGET will premiere Friday, Oct. 1 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Picking up from the heart-pounding first season cliffhanger, Season Two of HUMAN TARGET kicks off with a bang as CHANCE (Mark Valley) and GUERRERO (Jackie Earle Haley) race to rescue their kidnapped associate, WINSTON (Chi McBride). Vowing to retire from the security business, Chance is lured back to work by billionaire philanthropist ILSA PUCCI (new series regular Indira Varma), who needs his protection after the mysterious murder of her husband. While on assignment, the team encounters AMES (new cast member Janet Montgomery), a beautiful, chameleon-like thief who has a past connection to Winston.

Based on the DC Comics comic book and graphic novel, HUMAN TARGET is a full-throttle action drama centered on a unique personal security expert hired to shield those in danger from an imminent threat that cannot be solved through normal means of protection. HUMAN TARGET is a production of Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Wonderland Sound and Vision, DC Comics and Warner Bros. Television. McG, Matthew Miller, Jonathan E. Steinberg, Brad Kern and Peter Johnson serve as executive producers.

As previously announced, the fall season of THE GOOD GUYS launches on its new day and time Friday, Sept. 24 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT).

What do you think? Are you looking forward to the return of the Human Target? Do you think the Friday timeslot will kill it?

Sandy Dunn February 25, 2011 at 10:08 pm

Don’t cancel the show! I love the show. The chacters are all great individually but tie together to make it funny and interesting each episode.

kwhimsy February 14, 2011 at 5:13 pm

I aboslutely LOVE Human Target. The second season was better than the first! I will be wildly disappointed if it doesn’t continue for a third season.

Lorraine February 11, 2011 at 10:49 am

Human Target is the BEST show on TV! Please don’t cancel it. The addition of Mrs. Pucci was great and the other lady. Mark Vally is terrific as well as his team. I wish all would just watch it once. It is FANTASTIC!!!!

Collette February 9, 2011 at 11:05 pm

Love the show, think it should be renewed!! Not many shows like this one on right now!!

ckunz February 1, 2011 at 1:31 pm

The only problem i see with this show is for some reason NOBODY has ever HEARD of it. I just started watching second season and you can’t keep them coming FAST enough. I think if you could find a way to make people aware of it, and to watch it ONCE, they’d be HOOKED. I love it and it is my favorite show now. I watch it over Csi and criminal minds now that i have DISCOVERED it. Find a way to make people watch it ONE TIME. The show sells itself after that!

Holly January 30, 2011 at 11:09 pm

I love the show keep it coming!

John C. Fee January 30, 2011 at 4:29 pm

I believe Human Target is one of the best shows that Fox came out with. Each season I look forward to watching it.The show probably appeals to an older crowd. I am 65 years old, and I really enjoy it. Please do not cancel it.

John C. Fee

sharp3 October 1, 2010 at 5:21 pm

i think the show will do even better since it’s coming on fridays !!!!i CANT WAIT!!!

GEFormula September 26, 2010 at 9:53 pm

Love the show. Just bought the first season on DVD. Can’t wait until the second season starts this Friday. It is my number one show.