Intelligence: Season One Ratings

Intelligence TV show ratingsHostages was a big ratings disappointment for CBS. They’re hoping that their new Intelligence series will perform much better. Will it be cancelled or become a hit? Stay tuned!

On Intelligence, Gabriel Vaughn (Josh Holloway) is a high-tech intelligence operative who’s been enhanced with a super-computer microchip in his brain. It allows him to be connected directly into the global information grid. Other castmembers include Marg Helgenberger, Meghan Ory, Michael Rady, John Billingsley, P. J. Byrne, Tomas Arana, Lance Reddick, and Peter Coyote.

5/10 update: Intelligence has been cancelled by CBS after 13 episodes and one season.

Final season averages: 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.85 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Intelligence TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Kate August 18, 2014 at 8:00 pm

Hi. I’m from Poland. In fact, the first episodes of not delighted, but the series at the end of the got under way.
In Poland, the very lament the fact that you may not receive a second season.
PLEASE RENEWED!

Cezar August 14, 2014 at 12:13 pm

Hello, I am from Portugal and this show has been one of the best i have ever seen, i really think that CBS should reconsider their decision, since the fact that they have shows with much lower views and still got continued, and this serie is amazing. I really hope that if CBS don’t go along with the renewal and stay with the cancel, that another TV Broadcaster pick the shows rights and put it back on air.

Lady C July 21, 2014 at 5:42 pm

I loved the show. I was very disappointed it was cancelled. People use your imagination. Bring it back for another season.

mary August 3, 2014 at 8:16 am

and I also agree with the others … it is amazing show and should not be cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there may be a joint that does not like, but I think the channel should respect the public who loved the intelligence and to continue for season 2

larry black July 13, 2014 at 9:35 pm

this was one of the more interesting and innovative programs I’ve watched in a while. Great cast and believable interaction. Please reconsider decision. I am so sick of these hokey “reality” shows!

Meredith July 11, 2014 at 10:27 pm

Such a great show! Please reconsider!!!!

Melodee E July 9, 2014 at 10:38 pm

L OVED this show! Why did you cancel it? You could at least gave it a different times slot or day! Hate to start anything new since they cut it before it gets off the ground!

Vicky July 1, 2014 at 6:11 pm

please bring this show back!!!! How can you make an intelligent decision on a show based on only 13 episodes and putting it up against a show that has a strong following like Blacklist?

Liz Douglas July 1, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Loved it! My family and I have been axiously waiting for season two. Please let there be a season two.

James Heinrich July 1, 2014 at 7:07 pm

Liz Douglas stop waiting for Season 2 there isn’t going to be one this show was cancelled but it shouldn’t have been there was so much more they could have done with it. They never should have moved it to Monday night.

Elizabeth Miller July 1, 2014 at 1:50 pm

LOVED IT! IT WAS AN AWESOME SHOW!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE THEY ARE STUPID (BOLD AND UNDERLINED) ENOUGH TO CANCEL IT. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ANOTHER NETWORK PICK IT UP!

Margie June 18, 2014 at 5:33 pm

I loved this show! I Tivoed the season. Please don’t cancel,

Wesley Willis June 16, 2014 at 10:18 pm

Loved it

wandswillis@centurytel.net June 16, 2014 at 10:17 pm

Loved it

fate June 15, 2014 at 9:45 am

I’m very disappointed to hear this news.My family really like this show even though we’re thai people. T^T wanna cry out loud for god sake!! This series very good.It showed how important of science in our life.Am I the only one who think that scientist is supper cool after I watch this serires?? You know in Thailand, there are many people think that being a scientist is suck.Of course except me coz I wanna be scientist hahaha
STill…very disappointed to hear this.Change your mind right now CBS!!!!

Connie June 10, 2014 at 10:42 am

I turn on to intelligence in curiosity what it was about but got cought into the plot, with all the comedy/ reality show that are overcoming the night time tv it is nice to see a action and suspense and hope there will be a second , and I know it about ratings but u need to balance through all the view with comedy, reality tv and action. Sometime the first season doesn’t get the viewer interest or doesn’t realize it their til the second, I didn’t get into a lot series until the second season I hope u change ur mind.

Janet June 9, 2014 at 2:19 pm

I love this show! Most of the sitcoms especially comedy are pretty sad. This had a wonderful plot and interesting characters.