Intelligence: Season One Ratings

Intelligence TV show ratingsHostages was a big ratings disappointment for CBS. They’re hoping that their new Intelligence series will perform much better. Will it be cancelled or become a hit? Stay tuned!

On Intelligence, Gabriel Vaughn (Josh Holloway) is a high-tech intelligence operative who’s been enhanced with a super-computer microchip in his brain. It allows him to be connected directly into the global information grid. Other castmembers include Marg Helgenberger, Meghan Ory, Michael Rady, John Billingsley, P. J. Byrne, Tomas Arana, Lance Reddick, and Peter Coyote.

5/10 update: Intelligence has been cancelled by CBS after 13 episodes and one season.

Final season averages: 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.85 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Intelligence TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

229 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Patsy says

Please do not cancel this program. It will catch on. The relationship between the two characters just blossoming into friendship. Gabriel’s growth as a human being is just starting. The action, the plot all of it is so intelligent.

2. says

Please save the program. Often Wednesdays and Saturdays have little to offer, Saturdays most of all. The story line is great, and the actors just fine. Save it.

3. Larry Strickland says

My wife and I really like this show. But the day and time are the pits! Really enjoy it when they replay it on Saturday night (they did that a couple of times). Saturday night is a wasteland for television.

Sure hope this makes a second season!

4. says

Jake Who? Just like I’ve asked Chuck Who? I thought of Steve Austin (the super-duper one, not the WWE one) when I saw this show coming out (on imdb on my iPhone). They should’ve kept it where it was on Tuesdays. If your favorite restaurant moves, and you think it’s just closed, and you hate going downtown (which means do not own a TV anymore), then you’ll go home and cook (stream it) or someplace else and eat (iTunes perhaps). I thought it was gone. Well, it might be NOW because they moved it to another night. Boneheads. I realize that not all the whining about acting quality is from women, but I’ve bumped into the same theme about this show in a few places while trying to figure out where my episode from last night is. A lot of men think Josh Holloway is awful. Josh Holloway is a fine actor and Marg Helgenberger is always good, and I don’t whine because she is lovely. Why do men not like Holloway? Do they dislike James Purefoy too, or is it ok to like him because he’s playing a “baddie” and doing it well? Because he’s almost perfect to look at and he yet when he played a good guy in the Philanthropist, I saw whining about his acting skill (or so they’d say) when that show was out for it’s six short, terrific episodes. I’m a straight woman, and I don’t think a beautiful actress is a bad actress, nor do I think her looks make her acting skill better or worse. Whiners. Weenies. No wonder I don’t have a TV and no wonder I’ll never need one again. Especially now that I can’t find out what is going on with this show.
    (I don’t have an actual website, and I hope I didn’t just give out my email address to the Weenie Brigade. I just want to know if the show got moved….again.)

• nemo f says

Men dislike “Sawyer” cause he’s not that good of an actor. and we don’t give him extra points for eye candy like some women do. (and men do with certain actresses who can’t act but have “other qualities”)

5. Patsy says

I am loving this show. It got off track a bit with the storyline of his wife but I understand it was about establishing his character. Please keep this program on. Josh Holloway and Marg Helgenberger are two of my favorites.

6. Mark says

Almost 54% drop in demo and 63% in audience from week one?
    Just shows how weak this show really is – completely unable to engage an audience through anything other than curiousity or the lack of choice. Run against repeats or comedies it did good numbers, but against new episodes of Castle or The Blacklist it died on its ass.
    Another week with a significant drop and the writing will be on the overly elaborate, totally unecessary virtual wall.

7. Donna says

It was a good show and what made the show was Josh Holloway but there have been too many shows similar to this with the same storyline but different characters. I will watch it but don’t see it lasting long just like many other shows I liked.

8. Why Watch says

This show insulted my intelligence. Bad acting, bad writing, bad plot. I do plan on watching this again. I never cared much for ‘Sawyer’ on Lost; my mind hasn’t changed since watching him as the male lead.

9. Marie says

Meh… There was a lot of action, but it all happened before I cared or knew anything about any of the characters. Honestly, it is a lot like many of the other shows out there. It reminded me of Human Target with the addition of a quirky lab tech (e.g. Abby on NCIS or the lab techs in CSI). I personally won’t search this show out.

10. Mark says

An old idea; same basic premise as Jake 2.0 (2003) but now the “hero” is ex Delta Force Tier One; apparantly revived just to use some nice (and some very bad) effect shots.
    The Secret Service agent is all kinds of cliches, the over the top super agency is super powerful, under staffed – the guy who metaphorically changes the oil also fills in at satellite retasking, and to cap it of, utterly incompetant – they only grabbed the one bad guy at the end, let the traitor slip away and apparantly wheel out the comatose Chinese super agent in waiting.
    Add to this a cyber attack on India by a US agency as the opening and what appears to be some form of digital clairvoyance that exists only as a mcguffin to get the writers out of their self created plot dead ends and this is a complete mess.
    I didn’t have much hope for this show but I really didn’t think it would be so much of style (and idiocy) over substance.
    They should cancel it and spend some of the effects budget on some writers who aren’t hacks for the next attempt.

11. linda hayes says

It was up against Justified in some areas….So, that may of taken some “watcher” away. I have it in the queue to watch today….I think it looks fantastic…great actors and concept..I hope it is given a chance…Sadly in this day and age, it doesn’t matter how good a show is…It is here today and gone tomorrow…