Intelligence: Season One Ratings

Intelligence TV show ratingsHostages was a big ratings disappointment for CBS. They’re hoping that their new Intelligence series will perform much better. Will it be cancelled or become a hit? Stay tuned!

On Intelligence, Gabriel Vaughn (Josh Holloway) is a high-tech intelligence operative who’s been enhanced with a super-computer microchip in his brain. It allows him to be connected directly into the global information grid. Other castmembers include Marg Helgenberger, Meghan Ory, Michael Rady, John Billingsley, P. J. Byrne, Tomas Arana, Lance Reddick, and Peter Coyote.

5/10 update: Intelligence has been cancelled by CBS after 13 episodes and one season.

Final season averages: 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.85 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Intelligence TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Steve May 14, 2014 at 1:13 pm

This always happens!!! When an intellectual well crafted show with some substance and thought provoking plots comes on it gets cancelled. Same thing happened with the series My Own Worst Enemy. It appears that we as viewers are mindless idiots when the stupidest most vulgar shows can be the hits. I turned on 2 broke girls last week and counted 9 extremely crude sexual remarks in the first 2 minutes disguied as jokes!!! Vulgar, unnecessary unfunny crap! How was it that Bill Cosby and Red Skelton could make people roll in the isles without a single ugly, vulgar sexual remark. I dont want my kids growing up thinking that sorta stuff of normal.

Shawn Tavon Sims May 14, 2014 at 10:19 am

INTELLIGENCE even inspired me to attempt to see a recently-released motion picture called “TRANSCENDENCE”! I think Morgan Freeman plays in that movie as well he did in “OBLIVION” and all of the new Batman releases! Correct me if I’m wrong!

James Heinrich May 14, 2014 at 4:05 pm

This is for Shawn Sims, Yes Morgan freeman was in Oblivion and yes he was in The Dark Knight Trilogy with Christian Bale. You haven’t seen them? Where have you been?

Shawn Tavon Sims May 14, 2014 at 10:06 am

The show INTELLIGENCE was top-notch . . . in other words, it was BANGIN’! Think of “24” – the original series – meets “Robocop” or “The Matrix” and going all out against hackers and international terrorists! The biggest mistake was to move it to Mondays, so the SUGGESTION is to try 2 more seasons on Thursdays, then repeat a “Baywatch” or “Hawaii Five-O” if successful!

James Heinrich May 14, 2014 at 4:03 pm

The show Premiered on Tuesdays they should bring it back and put it on Tuesday at 9 where it was in the first place.

Judy May 14, 2014 at 12:39 am

Networks are always cancelling shows way too soon. The viewers get hooked, then the show is gone! Intelligence is a great show! Reconsider cancelling!

SandyS May 12, 2014 at 2:55 pm

This was an intelligent and intriguing series with an eye to the future. Just the other day
Charlie Rose was interviewing doctors about providing 3 ways to deal with Macular Degeneration and blindness using sophisticated chip implants and stem cell transplants.
Intelligence did not dummy down to the audience but challenged the viewer to see the potential of artificial intelligence to assist the human’s strengths for a better cause. Somehow, the judgement that not enough people watched can be supported but I for one, looked forward to the new episodes through ON Demand as I am working on Monday nights. Do we all have to suffer through the increased “reality shows” where the stranded participants are being filmed when they are supposed to be “surviving” or how
many times do you want to deal with people’s crazy family life and domestic disputes. I found the show and the premise of Intelligence to be a refreshing series. Thank you.

James Heinrich May 12, 2014 at 8:53 pm

It’s a shame they moved Intelligence to Monday and then cancelled it. They should have left it on Tuesdays at 9 but no.

nemo f May 10, 2014 at 3:46 pm

This show was cancelled!

what you think is a pick up is overseas channels buying the rights to air the one season

deb May 9, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Jackie Speich May 9, 2014 at 8:48 pm

Please renew!!!! Great show

Tina May 8, 2014 at 10:28 pm

renewed! I love the show.

Val Sidar May 6, 2014 at 3:36 am

Awsome, amazing, it should go on for another season. Give time Gabriel; so he could find his soul mate, eventually!

jeanne May 5, 2014 at 11:39 pm

Yes! We love this show this show should be renewed!!!!

Kie May 5, 2014 at 10:49 pm

I’ve been looking forward to seeing this show every Monday. I really love to see how Gabriel and Riley’s stoic relationship develop in season 2.

Tricia May 4, 2014 at 8:29 pm

I really love this show and really think it should be renewed

James Heinrich May 5, 2014 at 4:01 pm

Intelligence has been renewed for Season 2 on CBS and has got a series order in Australia.

admin May 5, 2014 at 4:25 pm

No, it hasn’t.

James Heinrich May 5, 2014 at 4:31 pm

Yes it has CBS announced it yesterday

admin May 5, 2014 at 4:33 pm

Sorry but you’re mistaken.

Dan Nguyen May 5, 2014 at 5:24 pm

The show is on syndication in Australia and everywhere else abroad. You had me for a second there but there has not been any confirmation or word that the show has been renewed here in the States. Keep your fingers crossed though :)

James Heinrich May 5, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Yes it’s been picked up a broad so at least we’ll be able to download or watch the new seasons. I looked to find this for over an hour both yesterday and today.

Dan Nguyen May 6, 2014 at 5:31 pm

No, you don’t understand. When a season of a show from the States airs in the states, it doesn’t usually air anywhere else in the world until the end of the season. Once the season wraps up, TV networks across the world can buy the rights to the episodes to air on their channel in their respective country or region. It doesn’t mean that the show is renewed and will air outside of the United States, it just means that they get rights to air that season in that country. Besides, A US show SHOULD be aired in the US somehow, especially if it is on one of the big networks (CBS, NBC, ABC, etc.) and the actors are all working for Hollywood. If you still don’t understand, it’s like NCIS and USA Network. NCIS is a CBS show but USA Network has syndication rights to all of its seasons. They receive a new season once they accomplish a deal with CBS AFTER the season ends.

Mary S May 6, 2014 at 6:17 am

James, I see that there is some disagreement with your statement that INTELLIGENCE has been renewed. May I ask where you got your info? I am praying that you are right!!!
I love the show; I DVR it, Castle and The Blacklist all in the same timeslot. If I had no DVR and had to choose only one to watch, I think I would have to have three tvs in the same room to see them all at the same time!
I am looking forward to your assertion of renewal being confirmed!!!

Maria May 7, 2014 at 12:07 pm

James where did you find that information?

James Heinrich May 7, 2014 at 3:58 pm

Google it. Intelligence picked on channel Seven in Australia.

dexter May 1, 2014 at 10:19 am

Id really like to see this go for another season. Its really a great show!

sylvia April 30, 2014 at 2:24 pm

Keep this show. I really enjoy it.