Intelligence: Season One Ratings

Intelligence TV show ratingsHostages was a big ratings disappointment for CBS. They’re hoping that their new Intelligence series will perform much better. Will it be cancelled or become a hit? Stay tuned!

On Intelligence, Gabriel Vaughn (Josh Holloway) is a high-tech intelligence operative who’s been enhanced with a super-computer microchip in his brain. It allows him to be connected directly into the global information grid. Other castmembers include Marg Helgenberger, Meghan Ory, Michael Rady, John Billingsley, P. J. Byrne, Tomas Arana, Lance Reddick, and Peter Coyote.

5/10 update: Intelligence has been cancelled by CBS after 13 episodes and one season.

Final season averages: 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.85 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Intelligence TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Donna Weiselogel April 2, 2014 at 10:38 pm

I love the show Intelligence. I am so tired of reality tv and this show is great! Please keep it

Anonymous April 2, 2014 at 6:10 pm

I love Intelligence. It’s a great show. I think the viewing is only so low because of its time slot. People haven’t had the chance to get into it.

Glenn April 2, 2014 at 7:25 pm

I can only DVR 2 shows at a time and already had Blacklist & Castle slotted on a recurring basis. Have to run to the bedroom to watch Intellegience in real time. Hate having to sit through commercials, but its worth it for this show.

Anonymous April 2, 2014 at 11:21 pm

I find myself in the exact same situation with the same shows, except I can record 4 at once. I would never let myself be stuck with only recording 2 shows at a time! How can you stand it??
If I were you I would seriously consider changing service providers!
I agree, Intelligence needs to be saved!!! AS DOES THE MENTALIST!!!

Jennifer April 2, 2014 at 1:44 am

Love, love , love the show!! It is up against 2 hits , so it would
Do better if it were moved. Take off those stupid
Waste of time and money reality shows!! This
Is an awesome show! Keep it around!

James Heinrich April 1, 2014 at 11:49 pm

This show could be on for at least 5 seasons if not for.

James Heinrich April 1, 2014 at 11:49 pm

I love Intelligence it’s such a well thought out show and Gabriel’s Cyber- Renders are so awesome! there’s so much more I want to learn about him and see what he can do. I really love Cybercom.

Susana Santos April 1, 2014 at 9:06 pm

I really hope they don’t cancel the show. I was really stunned when I realise that the serie was gonna stop in 13 episodes. The serie has everything to endure.

john marano April 1, 2014 at 8:00 pm

Give it a chance to develop the characters & plot lines.

JamesT April 1, 2014 at 7:03 pm

Hopefully CBS will not cancel Intelligence. The general theme of the show should lend it the ability to have creative stories…… Agree with all on the reality shows – dump ‘em.

becky April 1, 2014 at 6:31 pm

I THINK INTELLIGENCE SHOULD BE ON FOR MORE THEN A SECOND SEASON BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT MORE STORY TO TELL. THE INTELLIGENCE IS THE BEST SHOW I HAVE EVER WITCH.

Glenn April 1, 2014 at 6:14 pm

Intelligence is a good show and has developed their characters pretty well. It is up against 2 monsters in Blacklist and Castle. It would do better with a little less competition. Needs to gain traction with viewers perhaps with summer reruns to get them up to speed.

Car April 1, 2014 at 5:46 pm

I love the show & hope that they keep it going. It has a ton of possibilities.

Jacky April 1, 2014 at 5:35 pm

I love this show. I also agree that it’s much better entertainment than those stupid reality shows that just keep multiplying because they are cheap to produce.

Gloria April 1, 2014 at 4:55 pm

If CBS doesn’t renew it FOX should pick it up!!

ANONYMOUS April 1, 2014 at 12:31 pm

I am tired of getting into a show and then CBS cancels it. Cancel those ridiculous reality shows instead.

Amy April 1, 2014 at 4:38 pm

Yes, Intelligence is a good show, and I enjoy it. All those inane reality shows definitely should be cancelled.

vivian April 1, 2014 at 12:19 pm

I love the series I hope that has a second season!