Intelligence

Intelligence TV show on CBSNetwork: CBS
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: January 7, 2014 — March 31, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Josh Holloway, Marg Helgenberger, Meghan Ory, Michael Rady, John Billingsley, P. J. Byrne, Tomas Arana, Lance Reddick, and Peter Coyote.

current TV show

TV show description:
In this dramatic thriller, Gabriel Vaughn (Josh Holloway) is a high-tech intelligence operative who’s been enhanced with a super-computer microchip in his brain. He’s the first human ever to be connected directly into the global information grid and have complete access to Internet, WiFi, telephone, and satellite data. He can hack into any data center and access key intelligence in the fight to protect the United States from its enemies.

Leading the elite government cyber-security agency that was created to support him is Director Lillian Strand (Marg Helgenberger). She’s a straightforward and efficient boss who oversees the unit’s missions.

Director Strand assigns Secret Service Agent Riley Neal (Meghan Ory) to protect Gabriel from outside threats — as well as from his appetite for reckless, unpredictable behavior and disregard for protocol.

Also on the team is Chris Jameson (Michael Rady), a resourceful federal investigator. Doctor Shenendoah Cassidy (John Billingsley) is the brains behind the design of Gabriel’s chip. His son Nelson (P.J. Byrne) is jealous of Gabriel’s prominent place in his father’s life.

As the first supercomputer with a beating heart, Gabriel is the most valuable piece of technology the country has ever created and is the US’s secret weapon.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — “Being Human”
When Gabriel and Riley learn that sleeper agents are embedded in the U.S. government, they’re shocked when their identities are revealed.
First aired: March 31, 2014

space
What do you think? Do you like the Intelligence TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

junie mooney February 9, 2014 at 2:29 am

Love the action and special effects on Intelligence. Will watch every episode. Gabriel has a touch of the Leroy Jethro Gibbs mystique.

jolita perez February 5, 2014 at 3:32 am

i love this show its so good and its nothing like chuck i hope CBS not cancel it hoping we get second season its so great to watch even my family love including my kids best show its nothing like chuck this is better and love it cant wait for second season

Spring February 4, 2014 at 5:48 pm

I like the show, one person said it was another “Chuck.” Chuck was OK but I would not have called it a DRAMA. It was more comedy and bit ‘slap stick.’ This show has a few underling elements of Chuck but on a more serious note. It also has a be of NCIS or NCIS-LA, even a bit of Mission Impossible. The actors are better, the filming is better, the storyline is better. I would hate to see it canceled. It often seems that shows are canceled to soon that they don’t give them time to develop a bit, for word of mouth to spread for people to find the shows of interest. For me, when the new season starts and the new shows come on, I watch what caught me eye based on the the shows ad first, I tape those that I can to watch the next day (during the day) and I even go online to catch what I couldn’t see the 1st night, or that I couldn’t tape because I only have 2 VCR/DVD recorders, sometimes it’s the 3rd week before I can decide which shows I want to watch in their time slot. I think many people get caught the same way in trying to find their NEW shows for the new season and which shows that what to continue from the past season. I have see really good shows cut and I wonder why they didn’t just wait a bit for things to settle and for people to show their likes more. I have also seen shows that I hadn’t quite decided on cut, and when they play out the remaining shows later in the season, the show was really quite good. This one I wasn’t sure about the 1st show but by the second, I thought if was really quite good. So YES I want it to stay, please DO NOT cancel it.

james January 31, 2014 at 2:02 pm

i really hope they cancel this show. is just a really bad version of chuck. the funny thing is Josh Holloway said its nothing like chuck and he explained that chuck used the intersect to fly a helicopter and joshes character cant do that. but the this is he probably never really seen chuck. because chuck never used the intersect to fly the helicopter if you saw that episode you would know, he still had the intersect 1.0. so what was he talking about i don’t know, but it was probably his bad excuses to why its nothing like chuck but it is. its a very bad not funny not nerdy bad bad version of chuck. it was hard watching it just so boring and lame. please cancel it

Mark February 2, 2014 at 8:05 am

More like the illegitimate love child of Chuck and Jake 2.0 but without the charm of either show.
As for not using the chip to fly a helicopter (which you’re right, Chuck never did) how about using it to piece together data that he admits he never had, like some sort of cyber clairvoyance, as he did in the pilot? Yeah, that’s so much better.
Other than that, he’s basically made one analyst redundant. They could have just given a couple of Delta Force guys smart phones with unlimited data plans and saved a ton of money and us the time watching this dross.

B January 29, 2014 at 3:52 am

Love it.
But these days it seems if a show doesn’t contain nudity or faul language it is not deemed ‘good enough’

Mistaken January 28, 2014 at 8:15 pm

I love Josh Holloway, his acting is good in this, and he’s as charming as ever. That being said, the show is still crap and I don’t think his dimples alone can save it.

Laflorentine January 26, 2014 at 4:57 am

I enjoyed watching the show. It is slowly gaining momentum. I think it is a winner. Just give it a shot. Christmas was around the corner and many of us have just gotten jobs. I think after the 5th episode it will catch on.

BC January 15, 2014 at 12:48 am

Uh…EVERY single cliche in every book every written all wrapped up into one badly acted show, plus a hackneyed plot line evidently culled from ‘Chuck’ scripts that never aired. Except absolutely, completely humorless, and ever so subtly misogynist in tone.

Oh- and was Marg’s character just teleported from CSI ’cause we all loved to hate her so much?

Norm Brown January 14, 2014 at 4:58 pm

Second episode and his partner essentially kills his wife!!!! Come on…. CBS really doesn’t want this series to go on. I hope Gabriel either gets is partner reassigned or killed. Even better…..get his partner and boss out…. Then I’ll continue to watch. Otherwise, NO!!!

Mark January 13, 2014 at 10:15 pm

I don’t get it, this is a parody right? Like “Meet the Spartans”?
I mean, it is monumentally stupid, so it’s got to be, hasn’t it?
Leaving alone the pointless computer in head “big idea” of the show, all the other plot points are bad, it’s ridiculous; e.g. A CIA agent that spends 6 years (yes YEARS) undercover without producing a single bit of intel! She then proceeds to leave the super dangerous terrorist in the US, but doesn’t even call 911 to give his location.
Frankly, the writing is just appalling, the acting isn’t great (although I like Meghan Ory) and the concept is dated and mishandled here, so I’ll be giving it a miss from now on.

ED January 9, 2014 at 6:40 pm

I loved it! Looking forward to the next.

Georgia January 8, 2014 at 10:15 pm

Great show! My hubby and i loved it. Refreshing to have a new show like this…it’s an upscale Chuck series.

Chip Cox January 8, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Let it run. It’s too early to make a decision.

Dee January 8, 2014 at 9:02 am

Watched Intelligence and wasn’t impressed. Found it sort of choppy (no better way to describe it). Just didn’t hold my interest. Gabriel comes across as a pompous ass who can’t stand women. Hoping it would pick up as the hour progressed, but it didn’t. Seems to be a copy cat to another t.v. series.

Carole Syzdek January 8, 2014 at 9:00 am

We are going to give it a “whirl”. You cannot comment if you do not watch it.