Intelligence

Intelligence TV show on CBSNetwork: CBS
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: January 7, 2014 — March 31, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Josh Holloway, Marg Helgenberger, Meghan Ory, Michael Rady, John Billingsley, P. J. Byrne, Tomas Arana, Lance Reddick, and Peter Coyote.

current TV show

TV show description:
In this dramatic thriller, Gabriel Vaughn (Josh Holloway) is a high-tech intelligence operative who’s been enhanced with a super-computer microchip in his brain. He’s the first human ever to be connected directly into the global information grid and have complete access to Internet, WiFi, telephone, and satellite data. He can hack into any data center and access key intelligence in the fight to protect the United States from its enemies.

Leading the elite government cyber-security agency that was created to support him is Director Lillian Strand (Marg Helgenberger). She’s a straightforward and efficient boss who oversees the unit’s missions.

Director Strand assigns Secret Service Agent Riley Neal (Meghan Ory) to protect Gabriel from outside threats — as well as from his appetite for reckless, unpredictable behavior and disregard for protocol.

Also on the team is Chris Jameson (Michael Rady), a resourceful federal investigator. Doctor Shenendoah Cassidy (John Billingsley) is the brains behind the design of Gabriel’s chip. His son Nelson (P.J. Byrne) is jealous of Gabriel’s prominent place in his father’s life.

As the first supercomputer with a beating heart, Gabriel is the most valuable piece of technology the country has ever created and is the US’s secret weapon.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — “Being Human”
When Gabriel and Riley learn that sleeper agents are embedded in the U.S. government, they’re shocked when their identities are revealed.
First aired: March 31, 2014

space
What do you think? Do you like the Intelligence TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

barbara April 22, 2014 at 10:52 am

We really like this show and would like to keep viewing it. There are so many really dumb sit-coms that use foul language that should be cancelled. TV realty shows are awful also.

Margie Tricoglou April 22, 2014 at 9:38 am

Another great show to watch. Please don’t cancel it. My husband and I rate it right next to Bones, Castle, and Grimm, as our very favorite shows. I love to watch The Following and the Blacklist and I rate it up there with those shows. Josh Holloway, Marg Helgenberger and Meghan Ory have great chemistry. PLEASE DON’T CANCEL THE SHOW!

HELEN SAUSMAN April 22, 2014 at 7:01 am

I really like the show please bring it back

Lee April 22, 2014 at 3:04 am

I absolutely live this show, I love all the action

Sunshine April 22, 2014 at 1:15 am

Please renew the show! I live the characters, the chemistry and the banter between them. Its action filled, great story line and plots. It’s one of the few shows I don’t want to miss each week. Please bring it back next season!

irene Oneill April 22, 2014 at 1:10 am

We really love Intelligence. Thanks for something really intelligent.

we can’t wait.
Irene O’ neill

Bruce B. April 22, 2014 at 1:00 am

keeping this show on would define who CBS is. putting the show on at 10 pm when most working people are going to bed was a bad idea in the first place. showing reruns of shows from last year: not a good idea. and most tv shows that allow the characters to openly use profanity on a medium watched by children is a little to much. Like a comment said earlier: “Star Trek was only on for 3 years and look where it went.” stop bowing to corporate interests and actually consider what the people want. a fellow admirer of smart television.

Kathy Wolfe April 22, 2014 at 12:44 am

I am truly disappointed…please dont take the series off the air. There are only a handful of programs I like watching & this is one of them.

jam April 22, 2014 at 12:39 am

Please keep this show, it has become one of my favorites. It should be added to the Tuesday lineup with the NCIS family if it’s not doing well in the Monday night place.

l. mcfadden April 21, 2014 at 11:13 pm

The series shows a lot of promise. We have enjoyed it a lot,and really hope that it is continued…

Joy Shurr April 21, 2014 at 10:56 pm

I like the show and would not like to see it end. So many of my favorite shows have been cancelled that I have decided not to even get involved in any new shows since they never seem to last. Shows like “Body of Proof,” “The Firm,” the one with Ashley Judd trying to find her son, the Kathy Baker one where she was a lawyer in a shoe store — all shows that I had become invested in — gone — poof — in comes another show. Every channel cannot have everyone watching it.

Henry April 21, 2014 at 9:57 pm

This show should be brought back for another season, but I think in a different time slot. I’ve been watching this show from the beginning and it has been entertaining with the different story lines being added within the regular plot. We need more shows like this that bring a sense of good feelings that not all government agencies want to hide what they are responsible for and who is the scapegoat when they drop the ball.

kkerr April 21, 2014 at 9:46 pm

PLEASE bring back “Intelligence”. I love the show and the characters. The story line and
plot draws the audience in. You have your “hero” , villians, those you love to hate and your romance. Throw in the comedy and thrill how can you go wrong? I think “Intelligence” has become my favorite show running next to “NCIS” I m not sure what happen but hopefully producers will reconsider and bring the show back. It is my highlight on Monday night (even better than Monday night Football)

Phil April 21, 2014 at 9:11 pm

RENEW IT. It’s a great show and I love watching it but move it to a better slot. Sometime Wednesday, or Thursday before Elementary so there are two great shows back to back like NCIS and NCIS:LA

Bess April 21, 2014 at 8:33 pm

Please renew Intelligence. Don’t try to put it up against another network’s winners
until it has a chance to pick up a large audience. The way all the cast work together
is great and the show leaves me anxious for the next episode