Jennifer Falls

Jennifer Falls TV show on TV LandNetwork: TV Land
Episodes: Ongoing (half-hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: June 4, 2014 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Jaime Pressly, Dylan Gelula, Jessica Walter, Ethan Suplee, Nora Kirkpatrick, and Missi Pyle.

current TV show

TV show description:
This comedy series revolves around Jennifer Doyle (Jaime Pressly), a former high-powered executive who has fallen from grace and hit every bump on the way down to rock bottom.

With her teenage daughter Gretchen (Dylan Gelula) in tow, Jennifer moves back in with her meddling therapist mother Maggie (Jessica Walter) and takes a job in the bar owned by her good-natured (but often submissive) brother Wayne (Ethan Suplee) and his passive aggressive wife, Stephanie (Nora Kirkpatrick).

At the bar, Jennifer reunites with her former best friend Dina Simac (Missi Pyle) who turns out to be holding a grudge against her.

In the end, Jennifer realizes that she must reassess her life and decide how she wants to rebuild it.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Jennifer Falls TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Anonymous July 22, 2014 at 7:21 pm

I thought it had possibilities, but as usual, the premise quickly goes to the sex lives of all involved. Who cares? Color me old fashioned, but a lot of us would like comedy without the sexual innuendo! Actually, it isn’t even sexual innuendo, too blatant to be called innuendo. I watched two or three episodes. No more for me.

DeDe July 21, 2014 at 7:33 pm

It is actually getting better. The new director is good.

Bryan July 21, 2014 at 6:02 pm

I like the show! It’s cool, light and has great characters!

Zup July 21, 2014 at 12:31 am

Yawn zzzzzzz. If this stay s after happily divorced was canceled there is something wrong. Dull even hot in Cleveland can’t get it an audience.

Hashtag July 20, 2014 at 12:30 pm

This show is absolutely horrible! Please cancel it immediately!!!

Cheryl July 20, 2014 at 12:11 am

The most horrible show on tv land.

Fandango July 13, 2014 at 11:10 pm

This show needs work. Like some funny lines. Too much is devoted to Jennifer (Jamie Pressley) mugging for the camera. Not funny. And WHEN is the talented Jessica Walter EVER going to appear in a hit show? The last one before this one was also not funny. She is underutilized and I think drama is more her forte anyway. There are weak characters such as the wimpy brother and his obnoxious wife, and Jennifer’s friend who seems like a total tramp. Again, this show need a lot of work and revamping if it’s going to make it. Otherwise, it’s rather a waste of time.

Natalie July 5, 2014 at 12:42 pm

I love Jennifer falls it’s light hearted and funny :) also love the cast please keep the series and bring out more :)

Mel B July 2, 2014 at 9:29 am

I think it’s a cute show. I’ll support and watch a scripted sitcom any day, than have to slog through another “reality” saga.

azblondi420 July 2, 2014 at 4:26 am

this is absolutely the worst show I’ve ever seen they should cancel it now it’s just a waste of time when will they be cancelling it does anybody know

Bob Morris July 6, 2014 at 11:24 am

You hit the nail on the head. Thank you!

Sunshine July 1, 2014 at 10:51 pm

This show sucks! Stupid fake smiles and stupid mouth gestures by Jennifer falls.
Her teeth are so fake she can’t talk properly. Dumb comedy. PLEASE PKEASE CANCEL!!!

Judy Fournier June 22, 2014 at 12:34 pm

Three strikes it’s out. Each episode has gotten worse than the one before.

Anonymous June 15, 2014 at 10:16 am

Suckks

hatw it

Bob Morris July 6, 2014 at 11:22 am

This show is absolutely horrible .Jennifer Falls and her fake elf like smile and those eyes bugging out of her head , Hate, Hate, Hate this waste of time show.

DeDe July 7, 2014 at 11:16 pm

I think this show is pretty good. Jamie Pressly is funny and witty.
The cast is solid. If you hate it so much, then don’t watch it. SIMPLE.
But if you keep dissing the show without giving any intelligent feedback, maybe it’s because you auditioned and didn’t get cast or something?

Kate August 17, 2014 at 3:55 pm

De De, snark is soooo retro!

sheila June 12, 2014 at 1:37 am

I wasn’t sure if I would like this show but I do,it is very funny. love the whole cast too.

DeDe June 9, 2014 at 7:21 pm

Jennifer Falls seriously made me laugh my face off. Seriously. So watch it if you don’t like your face so much, okay?
DeDe W. :)