Jessie: Season Four Renewal for Disney Channel Series

Jessie season fourDisney Channel has renewed their Jessie TV show for a fourth season. Production will resume in August and season four will start airing next January. Third season episodes are currently airing n Friday nights.

Here’s the official press release:

DISNEY CHANNEL ORDERS A FOURTH SEASON OF “JESSIE,” THE HIT COMEDY SERIES FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES

––Series Star Debby Ryan to Direct Summer Episode–

Jessie and the Ross kids will return for a fourth season of “Jessie,” the hit comedy series for kids and families, it was announced today by Adam Bonnett, Executive Vice President, Original Programming, Disney Channels Worldwide. Production resumes in Los Angeles in August with season four scheduled to premiere in January 2015 on Disney Channel. Meanwhile, new episodes of season three are currently airing, including one directed by the series 21 year-old star/producer Debby Ryan, and a wedding story arc this fall in which Jessie gets engaged.

2014 to date, “Jessie” is TV’s #1 telecast in its time period, and overall, it is TV’s #2 live-action series in Kids 2-11 (1.6 million/4.0 rating) and Kids 6-11 (1.3 million/5.4 rating), and the #4 TV series in Tweens 9-14 (1.2 million/4.8 rating).

Bonnett said, “‘Jessie’ is a fan favorite for kids and families all around the world. Pam Eells (Executive Producer, Creator) and the entire team behind ‘Jessie’ have made this television family a huge global hit. Our audience gets to continue the journey with these characters, watching the Ross kids grow up with Jessie guiding the way for them.”

Starring are Debby Ryan as Jessie, Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram, Peyton List as Emma, Karan Brar as Ravi, Cameron Boyce as Luke and Skai Jackson as Zuri.

The live-action comedy series was created by Pamela Eells O’Connell (“Family Matters,” “The Suite Life of Zack & Cody,” “The Suite Life on Deck”), who serves as executive producer. Debby Ryan is a producer.

New episodes of “Jessie” air FRIDAYS on Disney Channel. The series is a production of It’s A Laugh Productions, Inc and carries a TV-G parental guideline.

Disney Channel is a 24-hour kid-driven, family inclusive television network that taps into the world of kids and families through original series and movies. Currently available on basic cable and satellite in nearly 97 million U.S. homes and to millions of other viewers on Disney Channels around the world, Disney Channel is part of the Disney/ABC Television Group.

What do you think? Will you, or someone in your home, be watching the new season of Jessie?

Constantine August 20, 2014 at 7:47 pm

I wrote script for the first episode of Jessies S04E01

Randy Robbins August 19, 2014 at 12:16 pm

My name is Randy Robbins I would love to be an extra to and I have previous voice acting work so I know how it works and all I’m looking to bridge the gap from acting on disney to other stations I am 17 I live in Tampa FL originally from west ATL have blue eyes black hair height 6 feet and I can good with other accents too

Bianca August 17, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Hi, my name is Bianca Hunter Iwould love to be on JESSIE because im very determined to my work and I have always wanted to be on Disney Channel since I was younger.
Here’s a bit about me: I am 14, i’m in 8th grade, my hair appears black, but is actually brown. My eyes are brown as well. I live in Atl, GA
I’m not gone take up to much of your time so thats it

allison July 31, 2014 at 3:11 pm

hi my name is Allison Ramirez Loza i really want to be in Jessie because acting is my dream and if you pick me that is my dream come true and i really want to be in the show Jessie and i always want to be a Hollywood star and be a actress in Disney channel thank you for reading my letter.
Height-5’0
Hair-Light Brown
Eyes-Dark Brown
Area-California Santa Rosa
Age-9
Grade-going to 4th

Sophia July 30, 2014 at 8:19 pm

Every one is has there own way I would love to on a show to

Anasha July 29, 2014 at 9:11 am

Hi, i’m Anasha. I would love to come on Jessie. Plus I love Luke even though he’s to old, and I don’t mean to be obsessive because i’m not. I don’t mean to be to much trouble. But I don’t want to be an extra, I want to be an actor that you see a lot on the tv show. I promise I won’t waste your time. My teacher says I learn fast, and I only make A’s and B’s on my report card. I can sing, act, and dance if you teach me the moves. I’m 11 years old, but i’m gonna turn 12 next year. PLZ let me PLAY on JESSIE!
OH YEAH i’m UNIQUE!!!!!!!!!

EVEVLYN July 27, 2014 at 8:07 pm

hi my name is Evelyn and i really want to be on Jessie season 4 its my dream to be on Jessie so places choose me i love to act i will act what ever i also love to dance so if you choose me it will be a dream cone true
HAIR- DARK BROWN
EYES- DARK BROWN
HEIGHT-5’2
AGE-13
AREA-CALIFORNIA SANTA ROSA

Anonymous July 18, 2014 at 11:05 pm

Well actually im deby ryans number one fan so what ever

Naomi Deshong May 27, 2014 at 7:55 am

I go to sleep thinking I wish I could go on season four on
Jessie disneychannel I would do them proud I only I had
a chance to show jessie disneychannel what I am made
of.Also I do lots of shows and drama so they wouldnt have to worry
I would not let you down so when you get this massage please reply
and also remember if you choose me you have made my dream.I am 10 and will be turning 11 this year.
Hair(brown)
Eyes(black)

adlyn May 27, 2014 at 7:26 am

Because tha is our favorite show

Taylor Normington May 25, 2014 at 11:55 am

The name you ask ? Taylor Normington
Age ? 14
Height ? 5’4
Eye Color ? Dark Brown
Hair Color ? Brown
Something about me ? I am from Augusta Georgia , I love being active , and finding ways to accomplish my dreams , I have always wanted to be an actress and also be on the hit tv show Jessie ! . Im not that experienced I have been in drama club once before , but that’s really all . I am hard working and dedicated , I am also very trustworthy . I would love to be on season 4 of Jessie . It would be astounding if you chose me .

The reason why I would love to be on season 4 of Jessie is because I love the show , the cast on there seems pretty cool in character and I bet they are really nice and cool themselves .Jessie is one of my favorite shows and its awesome please choose me .
Please and Thank you ! =)

Mikey May 23, 2014 at 12:10 pm

I have a huge feeling that Season 4 is going to be the final season. Most Disney Channel shows end at Season 4. Disney has never renewed their shows from there.

Davidh May 23, 2014 at 10:11 am

I think that Debby Ryan should star to move away from Disney and start to look for more young/adult roles on other sitcoms or movies, she’s way to hot to be in Disney and she’s already 21 years old :)