Jessie: Season Four Renewal for Disney Channel Series

Jessie season fourDisney Channel has renewed their Jessie TV show for a fourth season. Production will resume in August and season four will start airing next January. Third season episodes are currently airing n Friday nights.

Here’s the official press release:

DISNEY CHANNEL ORDERS A FOURTH SEASON OF “JESSIE,” THE HIT COMEDY SERIES FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES

––Series Star Debby Ryan to Direct Summer Episode–

Jessie and the Ross kids will return for a fourth season of “Jessie,” the hit comedy series for kids and families, it was announced today by Adam Bonnett, Executive Vice President, Original Programming, Disney Channels Worldwide. Production resumes in Los Angeles in August with season four scheduled to premiere in January 2015 on Disney Channel. Meanwhile, new episodes of season three are currently airing, including one directed by the series 21 year-old star/producer Debby Ryan, and a wedding story arc this fall in which Jessie gets engaged.

2014 to date, “Jessie” is TV’s #1 telecast in its time period, and overall, it is TV’s #2 live-action series in Kids 2-11 (1.6 million/4.0 rating) and Kids 6-11 (1.3 million/5.4 rating), and the #4 TV series in Tweens 9-14 (1.2 million/4.8 rating).

Bonnett said, “‘Jessie’ is a fan favorite for kids and families all around the world. Pam Eells (Executive Producer, Creator) and the entire team behind ‘Jessie’ have made this television family a huge global hit. Our audience gets to continue the journey with these characters, watching the Ross kids grow up with Jessie guiding the way for them.”

Starring are Debby Ryan as Jessie, Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram, Peyton List as Emma, Karan Brar as Ravi, Cameron Boyce as Luke and Skai Jackson as Zuri.

The live-action comedy series was created by Pamela Eells O’Connell (“Family Matters,” “The Suite Life of Zack & Cody,” “The Suite Life on Deck”), who serves as executive producer. Debby Ryan is a producer.

New episodes of “Jessie” air FRIDAYS on Disney Channel. The series is a production of It’s A Laugh Productions, Inc and carries a TV-G parental guideline.

Disney Channel is a 24-hour kid-driven, family inclusive television network that taps into the world of kids and families through original series and movies. Currently available on basic cable and satellite in nearly 97 million U.S. homes and to millions of other viewers on Disney Channels around the world, Disney Channel is part of the Disney/ABC Television Group.

What do you think? Will you, or someone in your home, be watching the new season of Jessie?

Liv November 23, 2014 at 9:08 pm

Well obvi all of you where wrong becuase it didn’t end

kate okelly November 23, 2014 at 1:11 pm

I hate this show. Debby Ryan cannot act, everyone overacts. Horrible actors, Ryan is a horrible singer. Disney channel find different acting coaches for your actors – they all overact. Jesse is obnoxious, Debby Ryan’s one liners are rude, crude, and ill acted. This show jumped the shark two years ago. Disney channel quality steadily going downhill.

Imani November 23, 2014 at 5:04 pm

I agree she OVERacts but I like the show in spite of it.when her overacting and her “supposed to be funny” but not funny punchlines annoy me…i remind myself it’s for younger kids who don’t realize how overly dramatic she is or that its not funny at all! All the kids hear is the “joke” and the laugh track is annoying when something isnt even funny!
Alot of the cast overacts, but she is the worst by far.
Remember it’s Disney…not intended win any main stream acting awards.
Little kids set the bar pretty low when it comes to comedy.

i hate jessoie November 16, 2014 at 10:20 am

i nhate jessoe it sis bad i dptn lidek it it iose stipiec i diodnt wanrt jessie to deven strart grrr i fpnty likde ijgt itis uglhy eeeee yuk g=rposs stray away friom me

imani November 18, 2014 at 1:02 pm

Huh?

Anonymous October 30, 2014 at 5:55 pm

Aww Jessie is ending that sucks why is the show even gonna end

Hi November 11, 2014 at 8:50 am

I don’t know but it’s such i good show, the disney channel app all the Jessie episodes are gone and im sad

CameronLukeLove October 19, 2014 at 4:20 am

I sawthe episode and I can tell you that Kessie will say no to Brookes during the marriage and she will not go to africa, she is actually staying with the Rosses (sorry for my bad English, but I am French and I do everything to get better and better in English ^^)

imani November 7, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Your English may not be good but what you did was called a SPOILER! Which is rude. Thanks a lot! No need for me to catch up on the latest episodes since you blabbed! Smh

Swagalicious November 15, 2014 at 8:34 am

even if he/she didnt say it, it would still b obvious!plus its not rude, and nobody says Smh anymore, Imani you need to get some manners! :(

Anonymous November 18, 2014 at 1:00 pm

Bc its “obvious” its ok to post it on social media? Sorry i dont see into the future like you.and even if i kinda knew…nothing wrong with seeing for myself.do u go to the movies& shout out the possible ending jbc youve figured it out? U must be fun to hang out with!
And No one says smh? I didn’t get the memo! I’m not sheep, I don’t follow trends & drops them when someone tells me I should! Im not desperate to be “in”…im fine doing my own thing. I express myself how I like.so desparate to be “on trend” you follow the crowd& try to shut down anyone who doesnt agree? stop being a follower! how silly you sound!

Mrs.Styles November 15, 2014 at 2:44 pm

It doesn’t really matter and your the one being rude.

lalonie October 13, 2014 at 7:15 pm

I heard that jesse is going to end soon.
And it shocked me but I think it’s great that jesse found someone
And I hope to see you act again soon Debby Ryan you will be missed.

Christina October 10, 2014 at 9:51 pm

Jessie is not ending it will return in jan. 2015 as for the marriage we will just have see!

keanon October 9, 2014 at 11:29 am

jessie if you do get married please can you make a season 5 please i love this show jessie please do not go out of this show

Lela October 8, 2014 at 10:44 pm

Jessie please don’t get Married you are young and have lots to do first. Please stay with the children.

chris October 5, 2014 at 12:07 pm

this is wrong. Jessie is ending after the halloween special. she gets married to brooks and moves to Africa along with him, leaving the ross kids. it’s a four episode arc, very devastating. I love Jessie!

Desire October 5, 2014 at 4:38 pm

No, you’re wrong. Jessie doesn’t marry Brooks.

Hannah October 9, 2014 at 10:44 pm

Are they having a Series Finale?