Journeyman

JourneymanNetwork: NBC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: September 24, 2007 – December 19, 2007
Series status: Cancelled/ended

Performers include: Kevin McKidd, Gretchen Egolf, Moon Bloodgood, Reed Diamond, Brian Howe, Charles Henry Wyson, Lisa Sheridan, Tom Everett, Paul Schulze, Gabriel Tigerman, Patrick Falls, Joel Gretsch, Don Franklin, Melinda McGraw, Raphael Sbarge, Alyson Reed, George Wyner, Aaron Himelstein, Alain Uy, Asante Jones, Chelsey Crisp, Evan Lai, Cass Asher, and Lu Johnson.

journeyman past TV show

TV show description:
A San Francisco newspaper reporter and family man, Dan Vasser (Kevin McKidd), begins to unexpectedly travel through time and change people’s lives.

Aside from his other problems, Dan also must deal with the difficulties and strife at work and home brought on by his sudden disappearances.

Dan’s freewheeling travels through the decades reunite him with his long-lost fiancee Livia (Moon Bloodgood) – which complicates his present-day relationship with wife Katie (Gretchen Egolf) and their son Dan (Charles Wyson).

Dan’s police detective brother, Jack (Reed Diamond), doesn’t believe Dan’s stories and still has feelings for Katie despite the fact that he dates Dr. Theresa Sanchez (Lisa Sheridan).

MLMINNYC March 5, 2009 at 1:52 pm

I, too, am very disappointed that Journeyman was canceled. It should have been, at the very least, offered to another network or channel. It was such a fantastic show! To all the powers that be: PLEASE BRING JOURNEYMAN BACK!!!!!

Simon Hodgkinson March 4, 2009 at 1:54 pm

Even after watching 11 Episodes, I was hooked. Great storyline, brilliantly executed, amazing characters and superb acting.
Please bring it back for a 2nd season…..I’m fed up of watching the 11 episodes over and over again and I want to know what happens next in the life of Dan Vasser.

Obviously February 24, 2009 at 6:34 pm

Alexa: even if Sci-Fi agreed to pick up the discontinued series you mention, there’s the wild-card of cast availability to deal with and their escalating salaries. The actors want to practice their chosen profession, so they may be perfectly happy to move on to the next show, despite our wishes.

Alexia February 22, 2009 at 6:16 pm

My husband and I are still upset about the cancellation of Journeyman. Watch “Fringe” be next. Another great show. Any show involving time travel is great. Why can’t the Sci-Fi channel pick up Journeyman, Kyle XY, Firefly, Now and Again, Dark Angel, etc.
IN Fact why not have a channel dedicated to picking up great shows that were wrongly cut short. If we have a reality TV channel why not a channel that brings back and continue great shows??

Anonymous February 15, 2009 at 9:05 pm

true that

brett January 16, 2009 at 8:15 pm

Well another (as we all have noted) quality show gone. Maybe the sci-fi channel will look at picking it up a good show that already has a good following. One problem, we lost our leading man to Grey’s Anatomy.
Boy I need some quality sci-fi to watch involving time travel!

Jas January 14, 2009 at 4:19 am

Don’t know what u had. This was a great tv show, that made you think. Now we are stuck with shows like the silly Molly shanon show.

Roger January 13, 2009 at 4:49 pm

My wife, my brother’s wife, my brother and I miss this show, we watched it every time it was on. We all like time travel type shows.

Bring Journeyman back!

Roger

MANDY January 12, 2009 at 9:46 pm

I STILL CANT BELEIVE THIS SHOW WAS CANCELED! IT WAS LIKE A UDATED VERSION OF QUANTIUM LEAP. I AM STILL VERY DISAPPOINTED NBC TOOK THIS OFF THE AIR. BUT THEY KEEP BRINGING BACK THAT STUPID FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS. WE NEED JOURNEY MAN BACK!

Raquel January 4, 2009 at 12:15 pm

I really liked this show and felt the network just didn’t give it a chance.

andrea January 3, 2009 at 10:34 am

I’m still mad this show was canceled!

Jess December 3, 2008 at 2:21 pm

You canceled this and brought on Knight Rider? What in the world were you people thinking? Oh yeah, one has way too much sex and the other one had barely none. Not to mention Journeyman required a brain to watch it.

Laura Denny November 28, 2008 at 1:08 pm

This was one of the best series in a long time, bring it back!

heero October 28, 2008 at 7:13 pm

i’ve been waiting for the second season of journeyman. this is a good t.v series..

Renecia October 8, 2008 at 7:46 pm

Another good show gone, being cut by NBC just like Raines.