America’s Court with Judge Ross: Renewed for Seasons Three and Four

Americas Court with Judge Ross renewedJudge Kevin A. Ross will be keeping order in the court for at least two more years. America’s Court with Judge Ross has been renewed for both seasons three and four. Byron Allen, the CEO of Entertainment Studios, made the announcement.

According to the company, America’s Court with Judge Ross has been cleared in 95% of the country. The stations include those owned and operated by CBS, Tribune, and Cox.

The syndicated TV show was first announced in October 2009 and premiereed on September 20, 2010. It was the first court show to shoot in high-definition and was renewed for a second season just three months after its debut.

Ross has many years of experience in law. He served seven years as a Superior Court judge in California, handling more than 60,000 cases. After being profiled on KCET’s Life & Times Tonight, Ross appeared as a guest on the PBS show to discuss legal issues from a judge’s perspective.

Speaking about America’s Court, Allen said, “Judge Ross is an extraordinary talent and this show is simply unstoppable.”

Of the renewal, Ross posted, “#BossRoss Here! Looks like you guys are stuck with hearing ‘I Got This’ for a little while longer! Seriously, on behalf of everyone at @americascourt, thank you!”

What do you think? Do you like Judge Ross? How do you think it compares to the other syndicated court shows?

9 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Judge DEAN says

What a crap-show!
    Like jerry springer of the clown-court! put a fat red nose on the hoss-ross & he’d be good-to-go as a rodeo clown!!!

I bet over 90% of the viewers worship oprah & really believe in the global-warming/boogy-man/big-foot/mermaids………….

Wonder what Judge-Judy had to say about this clown?

2. JVanessa says

I loved this show from the very beginning. Judge Ross is like Judge Judy about order and that is the part that I like He lets you know up front and he does ask for proof. It
    does not take him long to figure a person out and once he does – that’s it! This show
    is one of my very favorite Judge shows! Glad he is staying around for a while!
    Go Judge Ross! You are indeed Boss Ross!

3. Annoyed says

“At the end of the program, a . . . disclaimer is shown that states that all characters displayed are fictional and any resemblance to actual persons is coincidental.”

The show is fake. He is not a real judge. The parties are not real parties. The disputes are not real disputes. But the time you waste watching this lame, fake show is real.

4. Cookie says

I like this man! He is no nonsense. “I got this! is on the money…glad to hear I can continue to DVR and watch on the weekends. lolo:)

5. Scott says

I HATE that show. It is so fake! and he never asks for evidence when these people come to court which proves he is fake. It needs to go off the air.

6. carmen boyle says

I’m glad its renewed. I like Judge Ross as well as all of the other judge’s programs. I watch them all. It makes for good info on law.