Justified

JustifiedNetwork: FX
Episodes: TBD (hour)
Seasons: Six

TV show dates: March 16, 2010 – TBD
Series status: Ending

Performers include: Timothy Olyphant, Nick Searcy, Erica Tazel, Jacob Pitts, Joelle Carter, and Natalie Zea.

justified past TV show

TV show description:
A Graham Yost-created TV drama, this series is based on the character U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens from short stories and novels by Elmore Leonard.

Givens (Timothy Olyphant) is a throwback to a time gone by, complete with Stetson hat, cowboy boots, and a gun that is used only when it’s absolutely necessary. He comes from the hills of Eastern Kentucky, and ran away at age 19, wanting to become a U.S. Marshal. After taking the heat from his superiors for shooting a thug in a Miami hotel, he’s punished by being sent to the one place he never wanted to go back to — Kentucky.

His superior on the job is an old friend from his academy days, Art Mullen (Nick Searcy). Givens’ fellow deputies are Tim Gutterson (Jacob Pitts) and Rachel Brooks (Erica Tazel).

The marshals in Lexington chase fugitives, protect witnesses and transport prisoners. Givens also must confront his past. That includes his old friend Boyd Crowder (Walton Goggins), who was once a coal miner and is now a fugitive bank robber; former cheerleader and crush Ava Crowder (Joelle Carter), ex-wife Winona (Natalie Zea), and his career criminal father, Arlo (Raymond Barry).

Melvin Eubanks January 9, 2014 at 10:23 am

This an excellent show with a twist. Country boy being pitted against old friends and sometimes they work together to thwart the bad guys. DO NOT cancel this show!!!!!
It is a pleasant change from the (laugh track) c0mdey shows.

mike August 26, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Great show. Look forward to every episode.

Sandy October 12, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Yours is the most recent reply I noted on this site — so, is the show coming back on this Fall, or what? Can’t seem to find out!! I loved it!!

admin October 12, 2013 at 3:49 pm

It returns sometime in January.

Frank April 27, 2013 at 2:26 pm

The best show on TV right now. Why? Because it starts and it is over, you get so engrossed in this show it ends way too fast. Only show I know where you cheer for the good and bad guys. We love it, in fact I think my wife would leave me for Tim Olyphant. Ha Ha

Danilo February 27, 2013 at 6:14 am

Enjoying it.

reginald a. rankin April 18, 2012 at 11:22 am

what the hell happend to the last episode of the show onthe channel fx?

edward June 30, 2011 at 10:33 am

my boy is timothy , the dude is too cool to move , love the show ,but i also loved deadwood and hitman , just let it run

Linda May 18, 2011 at 10:34 am

One of the best shows on tv…….please do not mess with it. My husband and I just love it !

Hampton Brown April 22, 2011 at 7:48 am

Justified is a fast pace mini series on par with Dragnet, Homicide, Wiseguy, and Law & Order. Once hooked, one can’t wait for the next chapter. Justified is very relevant to the current political and social events of the time. Simple folks challenged by exterior forces making do with what’s at hand. Away from the political spin of the War on Terror, this is reality at its best e. g. these rural communities are ignored and forgotten by the DC political merry go round. The series is on par with Erwing family of Dallas with a spin of the social strata. Tucked among the players is great characterization, spot acting, juicy social interchange, and multiple subplots, spices of twang and twists, and god fear drive to movie the series forward. One would be indeed challenged to divorce it from reality!

Karen Navratil April 9, 2011 at 1:02 am

Justified show is addicting!

Karen Navratil April 9, 2011 at 12:59 am

This show is so dramatic and well done, working on a long ago premise that works well, it’s a cliff hanger, every show seems to slightly differ so you’re never bored. It’s very elegant in a way that’s hard to descibe. Will hate the time during seasons for this exciting show. Olyphant is so watchable and even fun.

ron luippold August 31, 2010 at 12:26 pm

Where can I get that hat. I don’t have a twenty gallon head so I think it will fit. I’m hooked!!

leon hill August 31, 2010 at 12:02 pm

love the show!!! my wife and i can hardly wait for the new season to start. when does the new season start?

Betty B June 23, 2010 at 6:47 am

My husband and i are both retired and love this show. even like the Rap song. Surpasses Law and Order now days. Got Dead wood beat, NCIS beat. Best new show. and could not believe the last show of the season.

Doris Collins May 26, 2010 at 9:00 pm

Justified is wonderful, a breath of fresh air from all the CSI’s that are on!!! Give people a chance to find out it is even on!! It isn’t advertised enough, I didn’t even know it was on until I saw an advertisement, but you don’t see one very often!!! Timothy is hot especially in that cowboy hat!!! Love the show!!!

Jenna Clark April 27, 2010 at 4:06 pm

I love Justified!!!! It is the best new show! Timothy Olyphant is a very sexy man FX better keep it going!