Key & Peele: Fourth Season Renewal for Comedy Central Series

key and peele TV showComedy Central has renewed their sketch comedy series Key & Peele for a fourth season. New episodes will start airing next year.

The third season is currently airing on Wednesday nights and will wrap on December 4th.

Executive produced by Keegan-Michael Key, Jordan Peele, Ian Roberts, Jay Martel and Joel Zadak, Key & Peele features pre-recorded sketches that are introduced by Peele and Key in front of a studio audience.

What do you think? Are you a fan of this comedy show?

Lynne March 17, 2014 at 1:58 pm

I enjoy more of Key & Peele when they are talking to the audience rather than their sketch films; however, I have an issue with the whole “race” thing. They both admit proudly that they are “bi-racial” or of mixed race. They say they are 1/2 black and 1/2 white, but their sketch shows are strictly black humor. Why mention that they are white at all if they are not going to embrace their white side and do comedy about that as well. I have African DNA in me also; however, I look like Merida from the Pixar movie, “Brave” and no one would guess I was mixed race. I will continue to DVR and watch the show because it lightens up my days!

Angela March 9, 2014 at 12:34 am

I’m sorry they are HI-lari-ous.. anybody that can’t see the humor, has no sense of one!!!

Chris January 20, 2014 at 9:34 pm

They are not funny.Im a Blackman and Id rather wacth Tosh.o

Scone January 9, 2014 at 7:34 pm

Keys and Peeles is my shit

Lynne January 7, 2014 at 4:10 pm

I celebrate the return of Key and Peele. They touch on subjects that no one else will touch (e.g. how women see the world and how they express it, how men see the world and how they express it; and so on with several different points of view). Every person has a right to their own opinion, but I have noticed that the people making comments in the negative seem to be ignorant of basic English grammar. This doesn’t bode well for them when trying to express their opinion of Key & Peele. If one doesn’t find something fun to watch, change the channel and forget about the show. There is no need for negative opinions and epithets. Grow up people!

Dan December 17, 2013 at 11:34 am

Key & Peele suck. Seriously unfunny, no talent hacks.

Dr. Swan November 22, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Just when you think TV can’t get ant more stupid, just when you think that glorification of the seriously mentally retarded, just when you think it’s time to shoot your TV to keep the crap from infesting the rest of your house they go and put on a TV show that can only be understood by people who’s been drinking bong water. Sick is as sick does.

Anonymous April 27, 2014 at 3:01 pm

No worse than Nashville! and Heart of Dixie!!

Dan October 30, 2013 at 8:05 pm

@TV seriesfinale admin – You mean to say The third season is currently airing and will finish airing December 4.

admin October 30, 2013 at 8:09 pm

Thanks, I had just caught that.