Killer Women: Season One Ratings

Killer Women TV show ratingsABC has been having a lot of trouble filling the Tuesdays at 10pm timeslot. This season, Lucky 7 was quickly cancelled and What Would You Do? performed dismally. Will Killer Women be a success or will it be dropped? Stay tuned to find out.

Killer Women revolves around Molly Parker (Tricia Helfer), a tough-as-nails female Texas Ranger. Other series performers include Marc Blucas, Alex Fernandez, Marta Milans, Michael Trucco, Beth Riesgraf, Vincent Fuentes, and Paul Howard Smith.

2/19 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

What do you think? Do you like the Killer Women TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

93 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Joan Trentz says

Love Love Texas. Women. !!!! Please don’t Cancel another Really Good Show -Strongh women We need these kind of show s. So tirered of. Silly stupid show s they have on now ready tonCancel my. Cable . Go back ton2-5–7- 9. Or start read n my books again!!!first. Longmire great show to now Killer Women !!! Wake up.

2. ANDY says

OK I finally found a show worth watching with a strong female character, and good supporting cast as well, so of course you canceled the show . Instead we have more comedies that are not worth watching with very suggestive material , very disappointed.

3. Anna says

My husband and I we’re ver sad to see it go. Especially, just to make room for Mind Games which didn’t make it as long as Killer Women. They way you skipped two just to do the finale, shame on you ABC. Some of like shows without a lot of cussing, etc. Molly was a great character. I looked forward to watching her solve cases. Bring it back please.

4. Donna says

Please DO NOT cancel this show. I really enjoyed it. Me and my husband, who is a retired police officer, hated when we missed this show, but we did DVR it so we could watch what we missed. Please bring it back and let it have another try, one season is just not enough. If you want to get rid of something, get rid of some of the reality shows, there are way to many on TV now.

5. melissa says

You really need to give this another chance to catch on my husband and I both really enjoyed this show and the characters.

6. says

Killer woman is an awesome show. The actors are believable and entertaining.
    I could actually see this happening in real life.
    Please don’t cancel the show.
    Excited to see the season finale~~

7. Jenny says

Love this show! Please don’t cancel. We don’t like Wednesday Thursdays Fridays programs at all. Cancel those. It’s a show me and my husband watch together and he really loves it too!

8. Teri says

Don’t cancel. Love this show. Well written, great cast, just needs a little time to become popular. There are so many JUNK, “comedies” that should go before this excellent TV Show. Really, what are you thinking?