Killer Women: Season One Ratings

Killer Women TV show ratingsABC has been having a lot of trouble filling the Tuesdays at 10pm timeslot. This season, Lucky 7 was quickly cancelled and What Would You Do? performed dismally. Will Killer Women be a success or will it be dropped? Stay tuned to find out.

Killer Women revolves around Molly Parker (Tricia Helfer), a tough-as-nails female Texas Ranger. Other series performers include Marc Blucas, Alex Fernandez, Marta Milans, Michael Trucco, Beth Riesgraf, Vincent Fuentes, and Paul Howard Smith.

2/19 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

What do you think? Do you like the Killer Women TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

maryjolocke January 28, 2014 at 4:22 pm

please give us chance to like it more

maryjolocke January 28, 2014 at 4:19 pm

please renewed the killer women season 2

HOBO January 27, 2014 at 3:19 pm

i think it sucks killer women was cancelled after just three shows.. and they keep hunny bo bo airing and modern family

rhonda January 26, 2014 at 2:57 pm

I like it alot, so please give us a chance to like it more! Keep it!

james and gina January 25, 2014 at 7:36 pm

we love this show, please do not cancel it. give it a little more time.

Dee January 25, 2014 at 9:35 am

Keep it on–please! Love the characters!

Lu January 24, 2014 at 5:10 pm

My husband I always scratch our heads and wonder why a show we like and start to watch is then short lived. There are nights when there is nothing on worth watching like all the cooking shows and reality TV. Is that because they don’t have to be paid much? Maybe some of the high rated shows are only watched because there is nothing else on. I like Killer Womem. I like the actors. I like the sub plots and the fact that the good guy (woman) wins! And it is a little bit funny. A few good shows are better than nothing. Other wise we turn it off and do other stuff. Come on people, when it is -22 outside, people stay inside. Give us some good TV. Will this matter or count or am I just blowing off steam?

Carly January 23, 2014 at 2:38 am

I hope “Killer Women” stays on the air. It’s ridiculous to cancel a show that’s aired two or three times because it has low ratings–especially when it’s two VERY appealing stars–Tricia Helfer and Marc Blucas– weren’t on any major talk shows to promote the program.

I agree with Barbara. They should give “Killer Women” a slot with less competition until it’s had a chance to get a foothold.

The executives in charge of cancelling new shows seem to have twitchy nerves and the attention span of a gnat. Some of the best shows in television history were not big hits out of the gate. If they got cancelled as fast as new shows today, we’d have missed some of the best TV shows ever written.

maryjolocke January 20, 2014 at 7:39 pm

i hope killer women ratings will get better

maryjolocke January 20, 2014 at 7:15 pm

i agree but i really hope they keep this show i like really like it they should put killer women on Saturday night

susan January 17, 2014 at 11:18 pm

I agree but I really hope they keep this show my daughter and I really like it.

Duane January 17, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Nice (?) to see women in a kick-ass TV show.

Chuck65 January 9, 2014 at 6:20 pm

Why didn’t ABC get Molly Parker to play Molly Parker?

Why Watch January 9, 2014 at 1:26 pm

This show was DOA

Barbara January 8, 2014 at 8:48 pm

Killer Women is up against Person of Interest AND Chicago Fire: Doesn’t stand a chance except on re-runs. Hopefully they will continue to re-run it on Saturday night.
Same goes with Intelligence – NO CHANCE up against Castle & Blacklist. They should get rid of a few of those 30 minutes DISASTERS (i.e.: Really Fun Night etc) and put these shows in a time slot where they will not be killed by already totally successful shows. How dumb are these people anyway?

bg January 8, 2014 at 11:21 pm

Totally agree

Donna January 9, 2014 at 6:03 pm

That is exactly why I didn’t watch it because I always record POI and Chicago Fire plus I see enough of killing women on ID which is real life.