Killer Women: Season One Ratings

Killer Women TV show ratingsABC has been having a lot of trouble filling the Tuesdays at 10pm timeslot. This season, Lucky 7 was quickly cancelled and What Would You Do? performed dismally. Will Killer Women be a success or will it be dropped? Stay tuned to find out.

Killer Women revolves around Molly Parker (Tricia Helfer), a tough-as-nails female Texas Ranger. Other series performers include Marc Blucas, Alex Fernandez, Marta Milans, Michael Trucco, Beth Riesgraf, Vincent Fuentes, and Paul Howard Smith.

2/19 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

What do you think? Do you like the Killer Women TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Anonymous February 18, 2014 at 11:34 pm

Please don’t cancel

Linda February 18, 2014 at 10:41 pm

I really like this show. Hope they don’t cancel it!,

Monica H February 18, 2014 at 10:20 pm

This show is amazing!!!!!!! Intriguing, keeps you guessing as to what their motives are for killing. PLEASE DON’T CANCEL THIS SHOW!!!!!!!

Lynn February 18, 2014 at 10:53 am

Wasn’t sure about it at first, but my husband & I love it now. We look forward to it like Castle. So tired of potentally good shows being taken off too quickly. It’s up against the Olympics right now so you shouldn’t expect it’s ratings to increase. Even established, successful shows are just doing reruns. Last week’s show really got us excited and we couldn’t wait to see what happens next. Now we’re hearing it will be cancelled and we are angry! Give this show a chance. It has potential!

Anonymous February 16, 2014 at 10:59 am

Please dont cancel!!!! I love this show

Jennifer February 13, 2014 at 11:26 pm

This show is fantastic! I think it’s a big mistake that they cancelled it!

Penny February 11, 2014 at 10:15 pm

I love this show! It’s the only show I watch on ABC.

Jacie February 11, 2014 at 10:13 pm

I love this show. I heard it was canceled. I will watch it until it is gone.

Ginq February 6, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Love the show. Its one of the reasons I even watch ABC. Majority of my shows are on CBS

Duane February 6, 2014 at 12:40 pm

Got cancelled! ? on the 2 remaining shows.

Snazzy February 6, 2014 at 9:13 am

Love this show! Something different. At least it’s not some stupid reality show. Hope it doesn’t get cancelled!

Sue February 5, 2014 at 8:19 pm

Wasn’t sure if I liked it at first, but my husbanded taped it on the DVR and we got hooked. I now think I like it more then some of our “old faithful” shows. I hope it continues!

Judy February 4, 2014 at 10:28 pm

Great show! Hope it doesn’t get cancelled.

ron richie January 31, 2014 at 10:09 am

its a very good show,people are missing out on a goos one,bring it back or put it on a different cable network

Melody January 28, 2014 at 11:47 pm

I’m surprised to learn that so many people seem to like Killer Women. I don’t. The actress playing the part of the first woman Texas Ranger just doesn’t fit the bill as far as I’m concerned. She’s too much a “lady” and she closes her eyes when she fires her gun. There was a similar show a couple years ago called Chase which starred Kelli Giddish. She played a U.S. Marshall. It didn’t last long either but Kelli was believable — small feisty woman who held her own against any man. I enjoyed that show a lot and was sorry to see it go. Killer Women doesn’t compare — in the first place, the title itself doesn’t make sense. I thought the show was going to be just that — about killer women but there aren’t a whole lot of killer women in it. Glad to see it go.

Anonymous February 11, 2014 at 11:30 pm

Umm all of the killers have been women. Are you slow?