Killer Women: Season One Ratings

Killer Women TV show ratingsABC has been having a lot of trouble filling the Tuesdays at 10pm timeslot. This season, Lucky 7 was quickly cancelled and What Would You Do? performed dismally. Will Killer Women be a success or will it be dropped? Stay tuned to find out.

Killer Women revolves around Molly Parker (Tricia Helfer), a tough-as-nails female Texas Ranger. Other series performers include Marc Blucas, Alex Fernandez, Marta Milans, Michael Trucco, Beth Riesgraf, Vincent Fuentes, and Paul Howard Smith.

2/19 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

What do you think? Do you like the Killer Women TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

ellen March 24, 2014 at 7:16 pm

Like Longmire, this show will find an audience. Because it stars a non star female character the network gave it a lousy shot where it was hard to accrue good ratings. they should film 7 more and bring it back in a decent time slot in the fall. they may have a winner they underestimated

stella March 24, 2014 at 2:18 pm

dont cancel love the show wth put out a show with a strong female lead and they want to cancel you go sophia v :-)

Smile March 20, 2014 at 11:41 pm

Love this show, please don’t cancel it!!!

Mary Ellen Neumann March 19, 2014 at 6:57 pm

This is one great show….please do not cancel. All the actors and writing great. Yes, I know the competition is stiff….that is why I have a recorder with my Direct TV. Sometimes this gets recorded and watched next day, sometimes one of the competitors….PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL. There are not that many really great shows on and so they always pit the great ones against others that are good and because the ratings (the only things that are recorded but don’t really show the entire audience) are sometimes lower than others. It isn’t really a very good example of just how much people love it.

Barbara March 19, 2014 at 4:53 pm

I, family members and friends love to watch this show. It is hard to find a good show. You just get into it and then it disappears. No word that it was being removed, it just did not appear when you would sit down and have your evening all plan to watch your shows. It was such a disappointment. I thought maybe because the Olympics were on but it never reappeared once the Olympics were finish. There are two episodes that were not shown yet. I hope they will show them.

Anonymous March 14, 2014 at 9:44 am

I’m shocked! I love this show and so many of my other friends! Bring back Molly Parker! Now that she got divorced, she can really kick ass!!! BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!

Jenni March 13, 2014 at 3:58 pm

Love this show!! Please bring it BACK or please at least the last 2 episodes!!!!!

Kathy March 13, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Love this show. I watch very little TV but I watch this one. DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW

Petra Smith March 11, 2014 at 10:42 pm

Love this show, I hope it will be renewed, finally a show without the f- language

Cathy March 10, 2014 at 9:25 pm

This program is ever so much better than some of the tripe being aired on all channels. Those reality shows are pitiful and some shows, MOM and TWO BROKE GIRLS for example, are vulgar.

Sharon Werner March 10, 2014 at 6:45 pm

LOVE the Killer Women show – am hoping it returns. I think the writing works – so much was left hanging! – and I love that the story-line puts the series location near where I live!

Nancy March 8, 2014 at 10:42 pm

This is a great show. Please do NOT cancel it.

noe March 8, 2014 at 11:24 am

Loved this show!! Really don’t like it when I fall in love with a show then without warning it is canceled. Grrrr

cherrie shird March 5, 2014 at 12:30 pm

please just give us the last two of killer women on demand or HULU PLUS

becky March 5, 2014 at 5:53 am

LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I think the name may have been misleading keeping viewers from tuning in. PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!