Killer Women: Season One Ratings

Killer Women TV show ratingsABC has been having a lot of trouble filling the Tuesdays at 10pm timeslot. This season, Lucky 7 was quickly cancelled and What Would You Do? performed dismally. Will Killer Women be a success or will it be dropped? Stay tuned to find out.

Killer Women revolves around Molly Parker (Tricia Helfer), a tough-as-nails female Texas Ranger. Other series performers include Marc Blucas, Alex Fernandez, Marta Milans, Michael Trucco, Beth Riesgraf, Vincent Fuentes, and Paul Howard Smith.

2/19 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

What do you think? Do you like the Killer Women TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

93 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. ellen says

Like Longmire, this show will find an audience. Because it stars a non star female character the network gave it a lousy shot where it was hard to accrue good ratings. they should film 7 more and bring it back in a decent time slot in the fall. they may have a winner they underestimated

2. stella says

dont cancel love the show wth put out a show with a strong female lead and they want to cancel you go sophia v :-)

3. Mary Ellen Neumann says

This is one great show….please do not cancel. All the actors and writing great. Yes, I know the competition is stiff….that is why I have a recorder with my Direct TV. Sometimes this gets recorded and watched next day, sometimes one of the competitors….PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL. There are not that many really great shows on and so they always pit the great ones against others that are good and because the ratings (the only things that are recorded but don’t really show the entire audience) are sometimes lower than others. It isn’t really a very good example of just how much people love it.

4. Barbara says

I, family members and friends love to watch this show. It is hard to find a good show. You just get into it and then it disappears. No word that it was being removed, it just did not appear when you would sit down and have your evening all plan to watch your shows. It was such a disappointment. I thought maybe because the Olympics were on but it never reappeared once the Olympics were finish. There are two episodes that were not shown yet. I hope they will show them.

5. Anonymous says

I’m shocked! I love this show and so many of my other friends! Bring back Molly Parker! Now that she got divorced, she can really kick ass!!! BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!

6. Cathy says

This program is ever so much better than some of the tripe being aired on all channels. Those reality shows are pitiful and some shows, MOM and TWO BROKE GIRLS for example, are vulgar.

7. Sharon Werner says

LOVE the Killer Women show – am hoping it returns. I think the writing works – so much was left hanging! – and I love that the story-line puts the series location near where I live!

8. noe says

Loved this show!! Really don’t like it when I fall in love with a show then without warning it is canceled. Grrrr

9. becky says

LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I think the name may have been misleading keeping viewers from tuning in. PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!