Killer Women

Killer Women on ABCNetwork: ABC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: January 7, 2014 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Tricia Helfer, Marc Blucas, Alex Fernandez, Marta Milans, Michael Trucco, Beth Riesgraf, Vincent Fuentes, and Paul Howard Smith.

current TV show

TV show description:
A crime drama, this TV series follows the only female member of the Texas Rangers. A former beauty queen and the daughter of a sheriff, Molly Parker (Tricia Helfer) is a no-nonsense woman who’s committed to finding the truth and seeing justice served.

The Rangers are led by Company Commander Luis Zea (Alex Fernandez). While her fellow Rangers have her back, she’s also surrounded by law enforcement colleagues who want to see her fail — including Police Lieutenant Guillermo Salazar (Vic Trevino).

Also in Molly’s corner are her brother, Billy (Michael Trucco), and his wife Nessa (Marta Milans).

While in the process of getting divorced from her smarmy husband, Jake (Jeffrey Nordling), Molly begins an affair with a sexy DEA agent, Dan Winston (Marc Blucas).
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Killer Women TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

maryjolocke January 24, 2014 at 12:07 pm

cancelled super night fun

Anonymous January 24, 2014 at 11:26 am

I love this show, give it a different time slot.

Alison January 24, 2014 at 10:38 am

Just found out that Killer Women has been cancelled. Can’t tell u how disappointed I was to hear that! I really liked watching the show. The network should of given it a chance, I mean 3 episodes isn’t enough. I was looking forward to next week’s episode & now it’s not on anymore. That just sucks!! :(

Marie January 23, 2014 at 7:37 pm

I am so disappointed that the show “Killer Women” has been canceled. I thought it had a great story line and would have like to seen it run for the whole series. I had told many of my friends how good it was and suggested they watch. I don’t think the time slot was right for the show, pitting it against established series. The network should have given it more time to develop a following of viewers. Thought the acting was great and the story line kept me wanting more. Bad move taking it off.

john Bush January 23, 2014 at 4:49 pm

I really like the show it was much better than a lot of others that have been allowed to stay on. Show was just starting to get interesting. Good cast I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND JUNK LIKE “SUPER FUN NIGHT” STAY ON and this is cut off

Karole Velzy January 22, 2014 at 10:50 pm

We
really have enjoyed watching Killer Women. Tricia Helfer is a natural beauty portraying a Texas ranger. She and all the cast deserve to stay on for all 8 episodes. Also this was poor planning airing it against 2 other known top shows.

Marily January 22, 2014 at 2:51 pm

Love it! Love it! Love it!
Can’t wait till next week’s show.
Hope this is a keeper!!!

Tyler and Debbie January 22, 2014 at 1:20 am

Just started watching the series. Watched E1 and E2 on-demand tonight, and DVR’d tonight’s show. E3 was great. I hope ABC doesn’t cancel another series, before giving it a chance to catch on like some of the other shows they have cancelled. Give it at last a season. People don’t always hear about the show before the first few airings!

Sonny January 19, 2014 at 6:25 pm

I liked Killer Women. It wasn’t like the rest of the drivel tv today seems to think the public want to see. It wasn’t formulaic, it had an all new concept. A woman who held her own in a male dominated field without having to constantly remind the viewing audience, ‘see I’m a better shot and smarter than any man’. Sex, sure there was sex, you can’t get away with out it in today’s tv, but at least it wasn’t glorifying the wonderful life of the same sex couple. I’m not against same sex couples, I just don’t like to be constantly reminded of how wonderful same sex is. As for the lead actors, I’d never seen Tricia Helfer before, but felt she did a good job and as for Mark Blucas, what’s not to like about him? I swear he can kiss better than any other actor on tv today – gay or straight. Hate to see the show end. Evidently ABC wanted the show to fail putting it on on Tuesday nights agains CBS’s most watched shows. Why didn’t they put it on on Saturday nights until it could find an audience? At least let those of us who did find it and enjoyed it should get the chance to see all 8 episodes. Shame on ABC.

Donna January 11, 2014 at 4:20 pm

I will not give it the benefit of the doubt and will not watch any more new shows on ABC since they now are cancelling “The Assets” after one episode. Too much violence on TV and way too much in the real world. Who needs to watch this crap.

Sherr January 11, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Meh.

Georgia January 8, 2014 at 10:17 pm

About time we’re having some great TV shows on the air. The sitcom garbage has to go! Love the 8-episodee idea. Same with Assets. Great show and will be finsihed in 8-episodes.

gaby January 8, 2014 at 6:58 pm

love it.

Duane January 8, 2014 at 6:32 pm

One show doesn’t make a series so will have to see what happens.

dji January 8, 2014 at 9:16 am

i don’t know about this show. it’s very violent. very guncentric. it’s texas where all the crazies live. i think it promotes gun violence. but i will give it another week and see but don’t think it shows much promise. i think it’s a miss for ABC.