Killer Women

Killer Women on ABCNetwork: ABC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: January 7, 2014 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Tricia Helfer, Marc Blucas, Alex Fernandez, Marta Milans, Michael Trucco, Beth Riesgraf, Vincent Fuentes, and Paul Howard Smith.

current TV show

TV show description:
A crime drama, this TV series follows the only female member of the Texas Rangers. A former beauty queen and the daughter of a sheriff, Molly Parker (Tricia Helfer) is a no-nonsense woman who’s committed to finding the truth and seeing justice served.

The Rangers are led by Company Commander Luis Zea (Alex Fernandez). While her fellow Rangers have her back, she’s also surrounded by law enforcement colleagues who want to see her fail — including Police Lieutenant Guillermo Salazar (Vic Trevino).

Also in Molly’s corner are her brother, Billy (Michael Trucco), and his wife Nessa (Marta Milans).

While in the process of getting divorced from her smarmy husband, Jake (Jeffrey Nordling), Molly begins an affair with a sexy DEA agent, Dan Winston (Marc Blucas).
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Killer Women TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Shauna McMurray February 19, 2014 at 4:41 am

I love this show. Please don’t cancel it! Question. ..Did we miss something between the “In & Out” episode and the “Daughters of the Alamo” episode? When did Molly & Dan break up? When did Billy start working undercover for the DEA?????
Really confused loyal fan!

kris February 20, 2014 at 2:51 pm

I agree Shauna! I watched In and Out and then when I watched Daughters of the Alamo…I was very confused! I don’t understand where that episode went…lol!

Joyce February 19, 2014 at 3:53 am

I love this show too. Please keep it on the air!

Jacque February 19, 2014 at 2:39 am

We hope Killer Women will be pick up for the next season. We enjoyed the show.

lloyd a cohen February 19, 2014 at 2:36 am

Hope they keep the show, the plot is good and the interaction between the main characters in the plot is very good. the supposed so called replacement entitled Mind Games looks like a poor man’s bad taste imitation of the De Caprio movie.

Martina R February 19, 2014 at 2:06 am

Keep this show PLEASE!!!!

Abbie Jones February 19, 2014 at 12:47 am

I really like this show and am disappointed it has been cancelled.

Carol February 19, 2014 at 12:32 am

I LOVE “Killer Women”… Sure hope they continue this series….it would be very disappointing if it is cancelled….

Apstan21@yahoo.com February 19, 2014 at 12:18 am

I really like this show and wish it would be rrenewed. Not much I like but I do like the characters and all the actors

Lu Ann Ferguson February 18, 2014 at 11:56 pm

The ONLY show on ABC that I find interesting enough to watch and it’s canceled?!
Good grief.

Marianne February 18, 2014 at 11:38 pm

Had given up trying new shows since some idiot comes along and cancels them before they can find a niche. Took a chance on Killer Women, and it is a terrific show, with a strong cast and engaging scripts. If this one gets cancelled I’m giving up on ABC completely.

adrienne February 18, 2014 at 11:20 pm

Please don’t cancel!!!!!!!!!

Barbara February 18, 2014 at 11:18 pm

Love this show! Hope they renew it and hope she kicks ass on her ex!! I thought there were supposed to be 8 killers but only 7 episodes have aired. What’s up with that? REALLY HOPE IT COMES BACK.

Pearl February 19, 2014 at 4:52 am

They skipped an episode. Did you notice? I looked up the episode list. Yeah, I’m with you regarding her husband!

Donna Gulzeth February 18, 2014 at 11:13 pm

Please do not cancel Killer Women. I will watch it again and now I’m really hooked because I searched out the cast and I first saw Marc Blucas in the First Daughter with Katie Holmes with my daughter some years ago and we just loved him. Wondered what happened to him. Wait till I tell my daughter….he played James in that movie! Besides that the show was a good change of pace from everything else on TV.

Christie February 18, 2014 at 10:54 pm

I agree with all the other comments, I love it, don’t cancel!

Jan February 18, 2014 at 10:42 pm

Every time I find a show I like SOMEONE comes along and cancels it. Come on now, my taste in TV shows just CANNOT be that bad. Please keep this show on. Please, please, please…………

Pearl February 19, 2014 at 4:53 am

I’m with you. It’s reaching the point of absurdity, at this point.