Killer Women

Killer Women on ABCNetwork: ABC
Episodes: Eight but two unaired (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: January 7, 2014 — February 18, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Tricia Helfer, Marc Blucas, Alex Fernandez, Marta Milans, Michael Trucco, Beth Riesgraf, Vincent Fuentes, and Paul Howard Smith.

TV show description:
A crime drama, this TV series follows the only female member of the Texas Rangers. A former beauty queen and the daughter of a sheriff, Molly Parker (Tricia Helfer) is a no-nonsense woman who’s committed to finding the truth and seeing justice served.

The Rangers are led by Company Commander Luis Zea (Alex Fernandez). While her fellow Rangers have her back, she’s also surrounded by law enforcement colleagues who want to see her fail — including Police Lieutenant Guillermo Salazar (Vic Trevino).

Also in Molly’s corner are her brother, Billy (Michael Trucco), and his wife Nessa (Marta Milans).

While in the process of getting divorced from her smarmy husband, Jake (Jeffrey Nordling), Molly begins an affair with a sexy DEA agent, Dan Winston (Marc Blucas).

Series Finale:
Episode #8 — Queen Bee
When Molly finally learns about Billy’s involvement with the drug cartel she combines forces with the DEA to solve the hostage situation and catch the cartel leaders.
First aired: March 30, 2014 (released online only).

What do you think? Do you like the Killer Women TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

541 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Shauna McMurray says

I love this show. Please don’t cancel it! Question. ..Did we miss something between the “In & Out” episode and the “Daughters of the Alamo” episode? When did Molly & Dan break up? When did Billy start working undercover for the DEA?????
    Really confused loyal fan!

• kris says

I agree Shauna! I watched In and Out and then when I watched Daughters of the Alamo…I was very confused! I don’t understand where that episode went…lol!

2. lloyd a cohen says

Hope they keep the show, the plot is good and the interaction between the main characters in the plot is very good. the supposed so called replacement entitled Mind Games looks like a poor man’s bad taste imitation of the De Caprio movie.

3. Carol says

I LOVE “Killer Women”… Sure hope they continue this series….it would be very disappointing if it is cancelled….

4. Apstan21@yahoo.com says

I really like this show and wish it would be rrenewed. Not much I like but I do like the characters and all the actors

5. Marianne says

Had given up trying new shows since some idiot comes along and cancels them before they can find a niche. Took a chance on Killer Women, and it is a terrific show, with a strong cast and engaging scripts. If this one gets cancelled I’m giving up on ABC completely.

6. Barbara says

Love this show! Hope they renew it and hope she kicks ass on her ex!! I thought there were supposed to be 8 killers but only 7 episodes have aired. What’s up with that? REALLY HOPE IT COMES BACK.

7. Donna Gulzeth says

Please do not cancel Killer Women. I will watch it again and now I’m really hooked because I searched out the cast and I first saw Marc Blucas in the First Daughter with Katie Holmes with my daughter some years ago and we just loved him. Wondered what happened to him. Wait till I tell my daughter….he played James in that movie! Besides that the show was a good change of pace from everything else on TV.

8. Jan says

Every time I find a show I like SOMEONE comes along and cancels it. Come on now, my taste in TV shows just CANNOT be that bad. Please keep this show on. Please, please, please…………