Kirstie

Kirstie TV show on TV Land: canceled or renewed?Network: TV Land
Episodes: 12 (half-hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: December 4, 2013 — February 26, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Kirstie Alley, Rhea Perlman, Michael Richards, and Eric Petersen.

current TV show

TV show description:
This sitcom follows the life of Tony-winning diva Madison Banks (Kirstie Alley). She’s enjoyed years of unbridled hedonism, drinking and sleeping her way up and down Broadway.

Her life takes a surprising turn when she meets up with Arlo Barth (Eric Petersen), the son she gave up for adoption 26 years earlier. Maddie has played countless roles on stage, but now she has to play the one part she’s not prepared to take on — a mother.

With the help and encouragement of her long-suffering assistant and best friend Thelma Katz (Rhea Pearlman) and her eccentric chauffeur Frank Baxter (Michael Richards), Maddie realizes that Arlo is a diamond in the rough and invites him to move into her swanky New York City apartment.
space

Series Finale

Episode #12 — The Dinner Party
Maddie hosts a dinner party for Arlo’s new girlfriend and her snooty intellectual parents who also live in the building. Thelma pretends to be her maid and tries to feed Maddie information for her conversations. Fraks picks up Professor Danniker, Maddie’s date, but he ends up getting drunk in the limo so Frank takes his place. The evening is a disaster and Arlo proclaims that he is proud to have people in his life that would go to such lengths to help him impress a girl.
First aired: February 26, 2014.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Kirstie TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Michael March 25, 2014 at 5:27 pm

Love everything she does!

Cleo March 24, 2014 at 11:01 pm

We all love the Kirstie show and can’t wait to see new episodes!!!!!’

marlane March 24, 2014 at 5:44 pm

Kirstie is totally NAUSEATING in this show. She is so self absorbed, always with her hands on her hips (does she think she’s a sexy model, or something?), her head tilted down,her eyes looking up at you, the face cammo hairdo, and that SNARKEY expression on her face!!! Nothing funny about the show.

anita drake March 22, 2014 at 8:33 pm

enjoy the show, could stand less talk about drugs & more mother/son bonding. eric peterson is great on the show.

Gail Campanelli March 22, 2014 at 12:14 am

I love her co-stars, but can’t stand HER. Her character is not funny, and she seems to be playing her real bitchy self. I hope it’s cancelled.

Kitty March 17, 2014 at 9:51 pm

I thought the show was horrible. Not funny at all. They had to bring in some big name people to try & save the show. It didn’t work. Kirstie isn’t funny at all. The acting was forced & strained. It deserves to be cancelled.

marlane March 24, 2014 at 5:47 pm

Thank you, Kitty. Kirstie’s character is totally NAUSEATING.

SmikeS March 16, 2014 at 12:41 am

this program is some funny funny stuff,,,Michael Richards is on point and Kirstie hits her marks like Charlie sheen used to on two and a half men love this show and turned everyone at work on to it and we laugh and laugh,,great cmedy,,,Love it

Susan h. March 13, 2014 at 8:57 pm

The show is growing on me. Loved the last episode the best -could not stop laughing.

Love her co-stars. Not crazy about the son story. Please renew series.

kylie March 13, 2014 at 1:06 pm

I watched the pilot and it got me laughing. What do I think ? I’ve always enjoyed and love Kirstie Alley and her lovable characters, since Cheers . This sitcom has a great cast and it’s a wish come true with so many of my fav stars . Don’t you ever cancel it ! Add more seasons to it coz my family enjoy laughter together. Thank you, TV Land ! Yours is going to be a great hit, I can tell.

Casey Romero March 12, 2014 at 2:15 am

I love watching Kirstie and I would be bummed if it were cancelled.

Scott March 6, 2014 at 10:57 pm

I had my doubts of this show, but after a couple episodes I fell in love with it. Not real fond of the son character but everyone else is beautifully well rounded and hilarious. I also love the guest star line up for the first season. Please keep this show going.

LORI CORNEJO March 6, 2014 at 11:24 am

DO NOT CANCEL!!! SERIOUSLY, KIRSTIE AND ENTIRE CAST ARE GREAT!!! I LOOK FORWARD TO WEDNESDAY NIGHT TELEVISION BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE SO COMIC AND WORK SO WELL TOGETHER. IT WOULD BE A SHAME TO TAKE AWAY A SHOW THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH AND APPRECIATE AT THE SAME TIME HOW TALENTED THESE ACTORS ARE. I’M ROOTING FOR KIRSTIE AND THE WHOLE TEAM BEHIND THIS SITCOM. :)

cynthia stout March 5, 2014 at 9:25 pm

Love this show! Kirstie is a great talent and the rest of the cast is great! Please don’t cancel this!

Vickie Watts March 5, 2014 at 7:51 pm

I love this show, it has a great cast that compliment each other.

todd storella March 3, 2014 at 8:16 am

Love Kirstie Alley,and the show Kirstie.there are very few shoes in big networks that I watch and do not laugh at all,but Kirstie makes me and my family and friends lol,every show and Idon’t carewhat size kirstie is,she is beautiful and talented and if you don’t like the show,DON’T WATCH IT.