Kyle XY

Kyle XY Network: ABC Family
Episodes: 43 (hour)
Seasons: Three

TV show dates: June 26, 2006 — March 16, 2009
Series status: Cancelled/ended

Performers include: Matt Dallas, Bruce Thomas, Marguerite MacIntyre, Jean-Luc Bilodeau, April Matson, Chris Olivero, Kirsten Prout, and Jaimie Alexander.

kyle xy past TV show

TV show description:
A naked 16-year-old male wakes up in a Seattle forest without any memories of his earlier life or a belly button. Though he lacks even basic skills, “Kyle” (Matt Dallas) learns with amazing speed and displays remarkable physical and mental abilities.

Therapist Nicole Trager (Marguerite MacIntyre) takes an interest in the young man and he becomes part of the Trager family which includes dad Stephen (Bruce Thomas), underachiever son Josh (Jean-Luc Bilodeau) and independent daughter Lori (April Matson). In addition, Kyle becomes close friends with Lori’s boyfriend Declan McDunaugh (Chris Olivero), forms a crush on Amanda Bloom (Kirsten Prout), and feels a kindred relationship with Jessi XX (Jamie Alexander).

While mysterious strangers seek to control or destroy Kyle and his new family, they work to uncover the secrets of his true identity.

Campbell September 29, 2012 at 7:53 pm

Please bring Kyle XY back! Why did you stop it? Please dont forget his fans all around the world.
So please think about it. ;-((

АМИРХАН September 29, 2012 at 4:10 am

Пожалуйста верните это шоу на канал как так можно оставлять на самом интересном месте и говорить 4 сезона не будет или его вообще никогда не будет это не справедливо продалжайте работать над этим шоу раз у него был такой высокий рэйтинг так он и будет вы должный продолжить свою начатую работу и закончить но это не дело останавливать его.Прошу продолжите этот сериал.

Kyle XY fan September 28, 2012 at 7:00 am

We have to punish those who canceled it…and i think the best punishment is to continue Kyle XY with at least 3 more seasons!!!!…am I right??

Christelle September 23, 2012 at 2:04 pm

This was the best show ever! I don’t know why they would cancel it -,- BRING BACK THE TUB!

Muhammad Ehtasham ul haq September 19, 2012 at 8:45 pm

i would just like to say that kyle XY was the best show on tv that i have ever seen and who ever thought of doing a cliff hanger in middle of the season was not so great but since its already there at least think about finishing the season with good regards INSTEAD of LOSING a lot of viewers and losing rating even more then you had already lost, i have seen then show about 2 times all the way around but never ceased to amaze me. Basically wat i am trying to say is, if you cant do another season at least finish the season 3. Thankyou just bring KYLE XY back, a lot of people would be happy.

Michael September 16, 2012 at 11:15 am

I don’t understand why they would just cancell the 4th when is has a cliff hanger on the 3rd it just doesn’t seem right, if you don’t mind BRING IT BACK!!!!!

GINGER September 14, 2012 at 11:24 am

Great show someone needs to at least give it a good ending.

GINGER September 14, 2012 at 11:37 am

Please bring Kyle XL back needs an ending

Karl September 14, 2012 at 6:50 am

Please bring Kyle XY Back it inportant it a great show.

Juan Carlos September 9, 2012 at 11:40 am

Please bring Kyle XY Back it inportant it a great show.

Olbery September 7, 2012 at 7:03 am

superb series, continued just has to go, not so easy to interrupt the story at the beginning of the story. Gather yourselves together, yes, lift rating, vote damn it!

Spider September 6, 2012 at 3:29 am

Please continue Kyle XY

cody September 3, 2012 at 4:22 pm

please bring kyle xy back!#$$#@$#@$##!@#@!#

Eric August 31, 2012 at 1:35 am

I watched this show when it 1st came out & watched it till the 1st season was done but do 2 life problem I was moving around & wasent realy around tv tilttl I finaly got settled dwn way later on so anyways when I looked 4 the show I watched it on line & finished season 3 only 2 realize that it had bin canceled & y I dnt fucking no.
U people @ abc need 2 stop smoking crack & put that show back, fuck the 3 yrs that have past, I am willing 2 over look the fact that these acters will look older & will b just fine with it as well as all of us I’m sure. Kyle XY, Kyle XY, Kyle XY, Kyle XY, Kyle XY. & fuck the rest of ur shows!

Angel August 23, 2012 at 6:10 pm

I don’t know why this show was cancelled. it’s crazy. This show is awesome.

Victoria August 18, 2012 at 2:01 am

Please bring Kyle XY back, it’s my new addiction! I need it back!