Kyle XY

Kyle XY Network: ABC Family
Episodes: 43 (hour)
Seasons: Three

TV show dates: June 26, 2006 — March 16, 2009
Series status: Cancelled/ended

Performers include: Matt Dallas, Bruce Thomas, Marguerite MacIntyre, Jean-Luc Bilodeau, April Matson, Chris Olivero, Kirsten Prout, and Jaimie Alexander.

kyle xy past TV show

TV show description:
A naked 16-year-old male wakes up in a Seattle forest without any memories of his earlier life or a belly button. Though he lacks even basic skills, “Kyle” (Matt Dallas) learns with amazing speed and displays remarkable physical and mental abilities.

Therapist Nicole Trager (Marguerite MacIntyre) takes an interest in the young man and he becomes part of the Trager family which includes dad Stephen (Bruce Thomas), underachiever son Josh (Jean-Luc Bilodeau) and independent daughter Lori (April Matson). In addition, Kyle becomes close friends with Lori’s boyfriend Declan McDunaugh (Chris Olivero), forms a crush on Amanda Bloom (Kirsten Prout), and feels a kindred relationship with Jessi XX (Jamie Alexander).

While mysterious strangers seek to control or destroy Kyle and his new family, they work to uncover the secrets of his true identity.

Canceled and renewed TV show

367 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Lindsey says

There needs to be a season 4 of Kyle Xy. It was a very abnormal and interesting show, which is what made the show so wonderfully refreshing, as opposed to all the other shows that were on. I don’t care if its on ABC Family or not. Really I think it would fit in quite well on Syfy! BRING THIS SHOW BACK!!!

2. lulussa says

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bring BACK kyle XY there are a lot of people who wants to know how it ends :( It can’t finish in this way, give us an end please

3. Fra says

Please continue kyle xy!! it’s a wanderful series! I’m italian and I want the final of season 3 and season 4!!!!! I never saw a series so intresting!!!

4. Nancy says

Please bring back this show !! It doesn’t matter that they are older ! The show was barely about to show all the secrets and really unfold .. There is still great potential for the show ! It’s so awesome

5. Asia says

Please continue Kyle XY. I want season 4!
    I must to know what from Latnok and I want to know what will be with Kyle and Amanda.

6. Linda Schachtner says

Bring back my Kyle XY!!!! There are sooooo many of us out there that LOVE the show! It was completely STUPID to cancel it!!! Please bring them back!!!!

7. Terri says

Please bring Kyle XY back. It’s not too late. The writers can skip forward in time if need be (as I’m sure Josh(the actor) is much older now). Replace the actors (other than Kyle and Jessi) if you must. Even they could be replaced if they don’t want to revisit the show (but it would be better with them than not). It’s not too late. Start putting the show back together now :)

8. Dels says

It’s 2013 & has Kyle XY season 4 come out already, if so please do inform us so we could look for it,its truly a family show

9. Nika says

I am so mad I’ve gave up on family shows until I watched Kyle XY. I really loved it. Ity was and still is my favorite show. I love it, love it, love it, andI want it back!!!!!!!Please.

10. says

You should bring back kyle xy it’s a great show and a lot of people miss it and I do too its the best show out there it should come back please bring it back

11. miguel says

i truly never watched ABC family until i found out about Kyle. there is something about that show that keeps me happy, i don`t know what it was exactly i mean i love how Kyle did everything within his power help his family and friends. This show was one of the flew shows in the world that really cared about family and the meaning behind it. I honestly thought that over the years KYLE XY would of come back. Unfortunately i was wrong, the show never came back it been 4 years and i`m still waiting. ABC Family doesn’t care about Families (irony) just like all other network out there it only cares about MONEY. I’m not sorry about this but ABC family is a complete disappointment.