Kyle XY

Kyle XY Network: ABC Family
Episodes: 43 (hour)
Seasons: Three

TV show dates: June 26, 2006 — March 16, 2009
Series status: Cancelled/ended

Performers include: Matt Dallas, Bruce Thomas, Marguerite MacIntyre, Jean-Luc Bilodeau, April Matson, Chris Olivero, Kirsten Prout, and Jaimie Alexander.

kyle xy past TV show

TV show description:
A naked 16-year-old male wakes up in a Seattle forest without any memories of his earlier life or a belly button. Though he lacks even basic skills, “Kyle” (Matt Dallas) learns with amazing speed and displays remarkable physical and mental abilities.

Therapist Nicole Trager (Marguerite MacIntyre) takes an interest in the young man and he becomes part of the Trager family which includes dad Stephen (Bruce Thomas), underachiever son Josh (Jean-Luc Bilodeau) and independent daughter Lori (April Matson). In addition, Kyle becomes close friends with Lori’s boyfriend Declan McDunaugh (Chris Olivero), forms a crush on Amanda Bloom (Kirsten Prout), and feels a kindred relationship with Jessi XX (Jamie Alexander).

While mysterious strangers seek to control or destroy Kyle and his new family, they work to uncover the secrets of his true identity.

Canceled and renewed TV show

379 Comments on "Kyle XY"

Notify of

marco
May 14, 2009 9:58 am

save kyleeeeeeeeeeeee salvatelo!!!!!!

grazeal
May 12, 2009 10:25 am

non cancellate kyle xy, non potete, saranno pochi ad ascoltarlo ma i pochi sono veri appassionati… per favore rimettetelo e finitelo!!!!! please!!!!

I love mat!!!!

kylina
kylina
May 12, 2009 4:33 am

nn cancellate kyle xy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Cecilia
Cecilia
May 10, 2009 1:03 pm

Dont cancel Kyle XY! I love this show!! More new episodes please!
I want a season four, please, please, please!!

Jodie Perry
Jodie Perry
May 8, 2009 3:28 pm

Please renew Kyle XY for another season. We all love the show and the plot is excellent and original. The acting is great and the characters are believable and easy to identify with. Please save Kyle XY.

_AlEx!$_
_AlEx!$_
May 5, 2009 1:10 pm

NO PER FAVORE NON CANCELLATE LA SERIE KYLE XY…è L’UNICO TELEFILM CHE SI PUò GUARDARE… X FAVORE IL MIO è UN URLO CHE VIENE DA TUTTA L’ITALIA.. HASTA SIEMPRE KYLE XY!!!!!!

valentina
valentina
May 3, 2009 6:04 am

please……………………don’ t cancel kyle …… it’ s beautiful………….please ..please…please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mostafa
mostafa
May 1, 2009 5:57 pm

why you guys ruin good show like that ? bye canceling it ?

keep kyel xy .. its so good show ..ive never see any show before and it was my 1st show

please keep it

francis
francis
May 1, 2009 9:12 am

I’m an engineer and the tv series is my outlet from the whole day work stress. I fell relax when I arrive home and start to watch the show specially when I see jessie xx.. pls don’t cancel the show. Thank you, more power and God Bless..

Hieronymos
Hieronymos
April 30, 2009 10:58 am

it’s very very very very good.

there is a fourth season

please please please please

Dr.Evi
Dr.Evi
April 29, 2009 12:26 am

I live in Russia and I\ve never seen anything so…amazing and touching. The show keeps sincere senses and everyone who has seen it just once can’t stop watching. I’m sure. It’s not just a tv show, it is our believe that people could be so kind, cute and tender. It’s story about real friends, real familly and finally about real love. I want to believe in people who can help this movie go on.
I believe in Kyle!!!

Francy
April 28, 2009 8:07 am

plese don’t cancel the kyle xy

mary
mary
April 24, 2009 3:55 am

Send ABC Family a letter! Tell that you want the series to continue!

maarja
maarja
April 24, 2009 3:24 am

Sign this petition to save Kyle XY!

I believe that Kyle XY is a great TV show and has performed very well for the network. I am a big fan fan of it. Canceling Kyle XY in the middle of a season would be a huge mistake!

Юрик
Юрик
April 23, 2009 6:19 am

I ask not to close a serial, and to finish it to the logic termination. Very much I ask!!!!!!

1 18 19 20 21 22 25