Kyle XY

Kyle XY Network: ABC Family
Episodes: 43 (hour)
Seasons: Three

TV show dates: June 26, 2006 — March 16, 2009
Series status: Cancelled/ended

Performers include: Matt Dallas, Bruce Thomas, Marguerite MacIntyre, Jean-Luc Bilodeau, April Matson, Chris Olivero, Kirsten Prout, and Jaimie Alexander.

kyle xy past TV show

TV show description:
A naked 16-year-old male wakes up in a Seattle forest without any memories of his earlier life or a belly button. Though he lacks even basic skills, “Kyle” (Matt Dallas) learns with amazing speed and displays remarkable physical and mental abilities.

Therapist Nicole Trager (Marguerite MacIntyre) takes an interest in the young man and he becomes part of the Trager family which includes dad Stephen (Bruce Thomas), underachiever son Josh (Jean-Luc Bilodeau) and independent daughter Lori (April Matson). In addition, Kyle becomes close friends with Lori’s boyfriend Declan McDunaugh (Chris Olivero), forms a crush on Amanda Bloom (Kirsten Prout), and feels a kindred relationship with Jessi XX (Jamie Alexander).

While mysterious strangers seek to control or destroy Kyle and his new family, they work to uncover the secrets of his true identity.

Canceled and renewed TV show

367 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Sandra says

This is a great show, I binged on Season 1-3 on Netflix. I am now hooked, please renew this series. Thanks

2. kyle no1 fan says

you need to do season 5 i need to know if kyle will kill his brother and also if the bactiria has worked or not and also what happened with jessies mom if she is dead why did they kill her and also who is kyles real mom would love to meet her and also will josh and andy be reunited once again with each other or not there is loads you could work on abc family and its the only series i have been so hooked on watched the full box set in 3 days all 4 seasons please bring the last series out its only 10 more episodes

3. Jose Galarza says

I’d like to give an opinion on how Kyle xy in my opinion was not ended properly and left with disturbing questions on how certain situations might end

4. Mercedes says

It is a pity that Kyle XY is cancelled. Even a few years ago I am angry about that. The ending of season 3 made me so curious! It is really unfair to behave like this to the audience. Well I am pretty sure that this message will not change anything but deeply in myself it is a big wish to watch the next seasons till the end. The story was really fine, this was something unique. And I am really sad that it ended like this. If the producers go on I am sure that this time Kyle XY will be a great success!

5. Anthony says

Well, I would like to see more respect and consideration from the broadcast with its audience. We were following the show and left without a clue of its ends. We committed ourselves to give the broadcast the chance to deserve our time and prove they can deliver an outstanding performance and suddenly they just turn off the lights, close the curtains leaving the show without ending! I felt so betrayed, discarded…

6. mari says

quand je pensee que c’est a cause de taux d’audimat aux états-unis qu’ont ne peut même plus regarder kyle xy je suis vraiment en colere. j’ai envie que vous mettiez la saison 4 de kyle svp svp svp saison 4, saison 4 la suite. et quand je regarde l’épisode 10 de la saison 3 j’ai juste envie de pleurer en sachant qu’il n’y auras plus d’episode, plus de saison je suis dgouter

• gabriele says

per favore, sono un fan davvero sfegatato di kyle….. continuate la sua storia, sviluppate la 4 stagione, ve lo chiedo in ginocchio. non fatemi soffrire così tanto.
      please, i need to kyle. thanks.