Las Vegas

Las Vegas Network: NBC
Episodes: 106 (hour)
Seasons: Five

TV show dates: September 22, 2003 — February 15, 2008
Series status: Cancelled/ended

Performers include: Josh Duhamel, James Lesure, Vanessa Marcil, Molly Sims, James Caan, Nikki Cox, Mitch Longley, Marsha Thomason, and Cheryl Ladd.

las vegas past TV show

TV show description:
A dramatic comedy that follows staffmembers of the fictional Montecito Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.

President of Operations Ed Deline (James Caan) is a strict former CIA officer who runs the casino’s day-to-day operations. His Head of Security and right-hand man is former Marine Danny McCoy (Josh Duhamel).

Other staffers include surveillance/security person Mike Cannon (James Lesure); Danny’s ex-fiance, Special Events Director Mary Connell (Nikki Cox); casino host Sam Marquez (Vanessa Marcil), pit boss Nessa Holt (Marsha Thomason), Ed’s daughter and restaurant manager Delinda Deline (Molly Sims).

Later in the series, ex-Marine and cattle rancher A.J. Cooper (Tom Selleck) takes ownership of the Montecito.

Canceled and renewed TV show

89 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Clair says

I am an Australian viewer, and have just finished watching Season Five … I am really P’d Off about this! I loved this show, and bought all five seasons to watch from start to finish again (the last few shows of S. 5 were not aired) … You suck NBC! There are some really, really bad shows on TV these days, and all it would have taken was one or two more episodes to create closure, for what I think was one of the most entertaining shows around!

2. Bonny says

July 31,v 2009
    I really enjoyed the show and looked forward to watching it. Is there ever going to be another episode? It was so up in the air!

3. antony says

I hope they finish the the last episodies they can’t live us like that yust wondering wath happening with Delindas Babe they Habe to give us a finalle or and least finish the last chapter

4. desteny says

the have to give us a good finalle you have to do it man you can’t live us lithat wondering wath happeng at the funeral and Delindas Babe so breing back the show please

5. Jenny says

I would like to see the show come back i would like to see if Ed comes back and if Danny and Delindas baby is ok and who Crashed the plane, with Cooper. We need closure. Bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Sandy says

Las Vegas was a great show. Cancelling it the way you did made no sense to us loyal viewers. I agree with Doug. Even if you’re not going to bring it back full season due to its cost and the inavailability of its actors, you should at least have a two hour special that ties up the loose ends with Delinda’s baby, Cooper’s return (who crashed in the jet?), and let the characters go on peacefully with their lives. We need closure, not wondering what happened. I hope the thousands of baby booties you received went towards helping those who need them.

7. FRANK says

i watch the reruns everyday if other stations can run the show you can too. put it back on. wso everyone will at lease have closer.

8. doug says

I realize when Caan left the show, it would really hurt, but, putting it on fri night was assinine. tue and wed nights on tv just suck, would have done well there. at least have a 2 hour special ending or a tv movie for closure to us loyal fans! get your heads out of your liberal asses and make a sound decision!

9. Bob says

The ratings system does not work anymore. Now with PVRs and Hulu and BitTorrent. Embrace the new tech and figure out how to track viewership.

Las Vegas is another one of the good shows that gets stuck in a bad time slot and then gets cancled. If you want to kill a show put it on a Friday Night.

10. rob green says

I hate you – Las Vegas rocked and I need new shows – get your sit together – there is a growing under ground fan base – bring it back ass bags – serious how do you leave us with Delinda hurt – cooper back and no answers

11. Corey says

I’ve been watching the reruns on tnt, because I didnt get to watch the show when it originaly aired. I just watched the cliffhanger episode last week, and this week when I go to watch it thinking it is gonna be the continuation I find the show went back to the pilot. I had no idea it was cancelled before it could conclude and I am pissed off. They need to finish it somehow whether it be a tv movie or what they keep saying about devoting an entire episode of Knight Rider to conclude it, since the producer is the same and willing to do that. Damn NBC.

12. Big Bill says

What happened to Las Vegas, the best show on TV. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Vegas was a hip show, that kept you in your seat until commercials. I am very disappointed in the network. You have to bring it back.

Disappointed and Sad,