Las Vegas

Las Vegas Network: NBC
Episodes: 106 (hour)
Seasons: Five

TV show dates: September 22, 2003 — February 15, 2008
Series status: Cancelled/ended

Performers include: Josh Duhamel, James Lesure, Vanessa Marcil, Molly Sims, James Caan, Nikki Cox, Mitch Longley, Marsha Thomason, and Cheryl Ladd.

las vegas past TV show

TV show description:
A dramatic comedy that follows staffmembers of the fictional Montecito Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.

President of Operations Ed Deline (James Caan) is a strict former CIA officer who runs the casino’s day-to-day operations. His Head of Security and right-hand man is former Marine Danny McCoy (Josh Duhamel).

Other staffers include surveillance/security person Mike Cannon (James Lesure); Danny’s ex-fiance, Special Events Director Mary Connell (Nikki Cox); casino host Sam Marquez (Vanessa Marcil), pit boss Nessa Holt (Marsha Thomason), Ed’s daughter and restaurant manager Delinda Deline (Molly Sims).

Later in the series, ex-Marine and cattle rancher A.J. Cooper (Tom Selleck) takes ownership of the Montecito.

Canceled and renewed TV show

89 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

please keep las vages going make a few more series 6,7,8,9,10, we love watching them its a really great show.i feel it was’nt right you ending the last one with to be continued… and then nothing. please we would like to see more and you need to give tom selleck a chance. and the rest of the cast they are great. you its not right you take all the good shows off and keep the stupid ones going it sucks. so please bring them back. there is alot of people waiting and i agree with them all. i would like to see more.

2. says

i dont see why you took las vages off or didnt make a series 6. i watch them every morning on tnt its the greatest show i have ever watched.you need to bring them back and keep them going. and give tom selleck a chance. please please keep them going we really like watching las vages so please make a season 6,7,8,9,10 we all want a really good ending and would really like to know what happens to danny’s and delynda’s baby and well you know. i just beleave you take the best shows off and keep the good ones going and besides i dont think it was right that you said to be continued… and then nothing, it just isn’t right!!!

3. mike gibson says

what is the real name of the actress who played “piper neilson ” ontha last few
    episodes of Las Vegas? I can’t find it anywhere.

• Sue says

Piper Nielsen, (2007–2008), (Camille Guaty), the newest concierge of the Montecito introduced in season 5. She frequently socializes with both Sam and Delinda. In the episode “The Glass is Always Cleaner”, she was arrested at a rave party with Sam and had to be bailed out by Mike. In her first episode, she states she is just 22 years old but later slips and says she is 25. She was fired for letting a minor gamble, but Cooper paid a $1,000,000 fine to hire her back. Piper never knew who her father was, but it was recently revealed that her father was a Marine who was Cooper’s best friend during the Vietnam War. He died sometime after Vietnam. Before he died, Cooper promised him that he would keep an eye on Piper. Mike and Piper were recently married. With the help of Cooper and Delinda she won a magazine award as Las Vegas’ best concierge.

4. Anonymous says

WHY DOESN’T TNT PICK UP WHERE NBC LEFT OFF WITH ANOTHER GREAT SEASON OF LAS VEGAS.TNT IS DRAMA,SO THEY CLAIM AND IF THEY WANT TO KEEP THAT TITLE THEY SHOULD PICK UP LAS VEGAS.

5. Brenda says

I am shocked about there being no Season 6! of Las begas. It was the greatest show. I loved it. What is wrong with NBC? I always got the complete season DVD for Christmas every year. If Las Vegas doesn’t start back up, I will never watch NBC again. That includes my local morning news, The Today Show & Regis & Kelly which I watch every morning. No Las Vegas – No NBC!!!!!!!!!!

• Ken says

Seems to be, everytime a really great series with tons of action, suspense,drama and some really good fun makes it big some group of idiots with no life does something to get rid of it. The whole cast is the best. Give Tom Selleck a chance. Looked forward to watching daily. Bring LAS VEGAS back.

6. Sholonda says

Please Bring Las Vegas back it is the only show that NBC had that was worth something. I and the people who are fans need to know what happen. Look become na network again that put good shows on and complete them and not suck like u are doing now. You will not keep viewers and NBC will keep losing ratings untill it listen to it’s viewers.

7. Anonymous says

I really believe you suck. How could you just yank a terrific program like that off the air. You didn’t even give Mr. Selleck a chance. My friends and I really loved the show and did not miss an episode. I watch this show every day for two hours on channel 37. Really, gentlemen, how could you!!!!!!!

8. says

Please, Please, Please bring it back.
    You always take the good ones off.
    GREAT cast too.
    If I see one more ER in a series,I’ll scream!!!!!!!!!!!!1

9. abbs says

I Love Las Vegas!!! I need to know how it ends… I would even buy a dvd if they created an ending to sell on dvd! I really wish NBC or another station would pick it up again… that would be awesome!