Last Man Standing: Season Three Ratings

Last Man Standing TV show on ABCFriday’s can be a tough night to attract an audience but ABC’s Last Man Standing survived last season. Will the ratings grow or fall in season three? Will it be cancelled or renewed for a fourth year? Time will tell.

The Last Man Standing sitcom stars Tim Allen as Mike Baxter, a manly man who’s surrounded by family and friends who challenge his conservative ideas. Allen is joined by Amanda Fuller, Christoph Sanders, Flynn Morrison, Hector Elizondo, Kaitlyn Dever, Molly Ephraim, and Nancy Travis.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

How are your shows doing? Check the season rankings: ABC | CBS | CW | FOX | NBC

5/10 update: Last Man Standing has been renewed for a fourth season by ABC.

Final season averages: 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.27 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

Last year comparison: The second season of Last Man Standing averaged a 1.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.93 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you still like the Last Man Standing TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fourth season?

Ana July 4, 2014 at 10:26 pm

We love this show and it disappeared, I hope it not cancelled!

Eric June 13, 2014 at 8:05 pm

My wife and I loved this show. I can’t believe it is not on. The funniest show that was on.

Judy June 14, 2014 at 6:11 pm

According to insidetv it had been renewed for a fourth season. ….. yay!!!

Carmen June 13, 2014 at 4:44 pm

RENEW!!!! Love this series. My husband and I enjoy it so much! Best comedy sitcom being produced!

Anonymous June 11, 2014 at 10:19 pm

Renew! It is a really good show.

Samantha June 2, 2014 at 10:10 pm

I absolutely LOVE this show. Started watching it on netflix bc anything with Tim Allen in it I love, and this show is my new favorite! Even had the in-laws in town and they have now become hooked! Can’t wait for season 4! And also for season 3 on Netflixs!

Audrey June 1, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Love this show cant wait for season 3 to be on netflixs! hope there is a season 4

Elaine May 10, 2014 at 11:01 am

I just read that Suburgatory got cancelled, maybe if Friday’s aren’t good for Last Man Standing, move the show to Wednesday’s in their time slot!!! it would be perfect in between the Middle and Modern Family!!!!

Elaine May 10, 2014 at 10:55 am

I love the show! you can’t go wrong with anything Tim Allen is in!! I love the characters in the show, Mandy and Eve are perfect for their roles!! I love the throw in political opinions, it’s great!! a little of all in the family… keep it coming!

Judy Flowers May 10, 2014 at 9:03 am

This is one of the BEST shows on TV. It is a comedy with POLITICAL overtones. It’s one of two shows I watch other than shows on the FOX network. Please renew or the only one I will be watching is ONCE UPON A TIME

Stephanie May 10, 2014 at 7:20 am

I love this show, my husband doesn’t really get into tv sitcoms but this show really grabbed hold of him! Please renew it. Tim Allen’s character reminds me so much of my dad that when I’m watching the show it’s like having him there with me.

Judy Flowers May 10, 2014 at 4:34 am

This is one of the BEST shows on TV. It is a comedy with POLITICAL overtones. It’s one of two shows I watch other than shows on the FOX network. Please renew our the only one I will be watching is ONCE UPON A TIME

Lisa May 9, 2014 at 11:34 pm

Love this show!

Randy flitcraft May 9, 2014 at 9:44 pm

Please keep last man standing alive. With so few good feeling make you laugh shows on the it is refreshing to sit back and relax after hard week and watch Tim Allen.

Matt May 9, 2014 at 9:02 pm

Renewed!!!!!!! This show is amazing!!! I love how he tries to show how weak and dependent America has gotten and how he tries to instill pride and respect in his kids. Also, how if they want something they need to work for it and not expect free handouts. He also isn’t afraid to call out our government on his show. He is a true American and clearly isn’t afraid to speak his mind!!!

jcharrigan May 9, 2014 at 7:53 pm

Renew renew renew! Friday night works for me but I’ll watch it any night. We need our Tim Allen fix! The cast is perfect. Keep the fun going 2014-2015, please!