Last Resort: Cancelled Series Coming to DVD

Last Resort DVDThere’s at least a little good news for fans of ABC’s cancelled Last Resort show. Co-creator Shawn Ryan says that the TV series is coming to DVD on July 2nd.

According to Ryan, the Last Resort set will include all 13 episodes, as well as some extras. He didn’t specify what those extras might be but hopefully they’ll give viewers some idea about what might have been if ABC had ordered additional episodes.

The TV series went off the air after a short season on January 24th. Last Resort was cancelled by ABC due to low ratings but the cast and crew were able to give the series an ending.

What do you think? Will you consider picking up the Last Resort DVD set?

Barbara January 19, 2014 at 8:20 pm

I LOVED Last Resort. Too bad they cancelled that….and then keep those god awful crap shows & reality shows. We as a whole are much more intelligent than that and like something that sparks our minds and imagination. Instead we get ‘comedy shows’ that are NOT funny and scripted ‘reality shows’ What does that tell you – There are a lot of mindless idiots out there that think that crap is actually entertaining. Very sad!!

Sean Dupre May 5, 2013 at 11:23 pm

Will I buy it!?! I was about to buy a screener of the show on Ebay, but now I can wait and get all of the episodes in June.

Wayne Cook April 2, 2013 at 11:17 pm

I will definitely be purchasing the DVD set as I enjoyed the few shows I watched.
Unbelievable this was axed and so much garbage carries on!!

rivz33 March 17, 2013 at 1:44 pm

LAST RESORT was a Fine Show!! Well written and well acted!! Hard to believe that with all the GARBAGE on TV that this story could not have gone on a little longer….I hope the writers were able to give it a descent wrap-up. Check it out on DVD, you won’t be dissappointed……a BLU RAY edition would be awesome!!

Kumar RAMAKRISHNA March 14, 2013 at 12:40 pm

Great show…will get the dvd for sure!

Brent McIntire March 12, 2013 at 3:13 pm

I would definitely purchase the series on DVD as soon as ready to order