Last Resort: Season One Ratings

ABC TV series Last Resort ratingsWill Last Resort finally bring ABC great ratings in its timeslot or will it be cancelled — like last season’s Charlie’s Angels remake? We’ll have to wait and see.

The first season of Last Resort typically airs Thursday nights at 8pm on the ABC network. The cast includes Andre Braugher, Scott Speedman, Daisy Betts, Robert Patrick, Daniel Lissing, Dichen Lachman, Camille de Pazzis, Sahr Ngaujah, Jessy Schrams, and Autumn Reeser.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Last Resort is going to be cancelled or renewed for a second season.

Final series averages: 1.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.26 million total viewers.

Episode 01-13: Thursday, 01/24/13 (series finale)
1.2 in the demo (+20% change) with 5.48 million (+8% change).
Season averages: 1.38 in the demo with 6.26 million.

Episode 01-12: Thursday, 01/17/13
1.0 in the demo (-17% change) with 5.07 million (-13% change).
Season averages: 1.39 in the demo with 6.33 million.

Episode 01-11: Thursday, 01/10/13
1.2 in the demo (+20% change) with 5.81 million (+18% change).
Season averages: 1.43 in the demo with 6.44 million.

Episode 01-10: Thursday, 12/13/12
1.0 in the demo (-17% change) with 4.94 million (-9% change).
Season averages: 1.45 in the demo with 6.50 million.

Episode 01-09: Thursday, 12/06/12
1.2 in the demo (+20% change) with 5.44 million (+5% change).
Season averages: 1.50 in the demo with 6.68 million.

Episode 01-08: Thursday, 11/29/12
1.0 in the demo (-17% change) with 5.20 million (-9% change).
Season averages: 1.54 in the demo with 6.83 million.

UPDATE: ABC has cancelled the series but all 13 episodes are expected to air.

Episode 01-07: Thursday, 11/15/12
1.2 in the demo (-14% change) with 5.68 million (-5% change).
Season averages: 1.61 in the demo with 7.06 million.

ABC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-06: Thursday, 11/08/12
1.4 in the demo (+8% change) with 5.98 million (-8% change).
Season averages: 1.68 in the demo with 7.29 million.

Episode 01-05: Thursday, 10/25/12
1.3 in the demo (-24% change) with 6.53 million (-8% change).
Season averages: 1.74 in the demo with 7.56 million.

UPDATE: ABC has ordered two additional scripts.

Episode 01-04: Thursday, 10/18/12
1.7 in the demo (+6% change) with 7.06 million (+3% change).
Season averages: 1.85 in the demo with 7.81 million.

Episode 01-03: Thursday, 10/11/12
1.6 in the demo (-16% change) with 6.89 million (-14% change).
Season averages: 1.90 in the demo with 8.07 million.

Episode 01-02: Thursday, 10/04/12
1.9 in the demo (-14% change) with 8.00 million (-14% change).
Season averages: 2.05 in the demo with 8.66 million.

Last Resort TV show supportEpisode 01-01: Thursday, 09/27/12
2.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 9.31 million total viewers.
Season averages: 2.20 in the demo with 9.31 million.

Year-to-year, the network was up slightly but that’s not very encouraging when you consider ABC was airing the big bomb known as Charlie’s Angels. It was a distant third in its timeslot in the demo and a close third in viewers — behind The Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men on CBS and The X Factor on FOX. This is a tough timeslot but Last Resort clearly didn’t rise to the challenge.

What do you think? Do you like the Last Resort TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

esharp3 October 7, 2012 at 9:52 am

Its got potential thats for sure! it beats “reality” tv and singing/dancing shows out of the water!!!.

Mahmood October 6, 2012 at 3:35 am

Loved the First episode and hope you will continue the great work.

Why Watch October 5, 2012 at 11:15 am

So far one of the more interesting shows. I agree given the world today, I could see this happening but hope it never does.

Michael October 5, 2012 at 9:06 am

Still not good…

Mark October 4, 2012 at 5:01 pm

Loved the show. Good premise but a scary one given today’s geopolitical and US national tumult. At first, I hoped that it wasn’t a news cast!!!!! But really, it is a good show and the actors were great. Hope the rest of the series is aired and a second season too.

denise kimble October 4, 2012 at 2:52 pm

i liked it alot i watched it twicejust because but i dvr everything i hope it gets rating counts also

Harold October 4, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Loved it, one of the best new shows in some time. Watched it twice and can’t wait till tonight.

Whm October 2, 2012 at 7:59 pm

Great show. Good production values. Exciting. They’re talking cancellation already? If it doesn’t work here I hope they move it. Can’t believe people watch all these singing shows. All the same thing. The Neilsons need to take recording into account. There are lots of good shows on Thursdays. I just TiVo and watch later. I like BigBang. I like this shows. Doesn’t mean I watch one or the other. I watch both.

Dee October 2, 2012 at 9:24 am

I have been waiting breathlessly for the next episode. When will it air? Best thing I’ve seen on network tv in a very long time. I am 59 years old and thought it was great. I don’t have tv, but this is the one show that I will absolutely download every week as soon as it comes out on video.

admin October 2, 2012 at 9:35 am

Dee » It airs Thursday nights at 8pm.

Ashley October 1, 2012 at 1:54 pm

Loved the first episode! I even watched it again when they re-aired it!

Barb October 1, 2012 at 9:44 am

Watched first episode–couldn’t understand it. Watched first episode again–still couldn’t understand or get into it. Didn’t understand why the Navy was trying to attack/kill their own men (friendly fire on purpose). I really, really tried to get into watching it. But I guess if you like things about military, then you would probably like this show. I am not sure if it will make it or not. Just have to wait and see what happens. I may trying watching second episode to see if it’s worth watching to me or not.

Naluhoe October 1, 2012 at 1:08 am

Absolutely loved it!!!The suspense keeps you wanting more. I’d love to see more.

Norman October 1, 2012 at 1:00 am

I like it alot…..
The last resort is a keeper…
Great story and great cast…
I’d like to see it go another year!

“You’ve been warned”!!!!

Scott September 30, 2012 at 5:06 pm

I like the show and I hope it continues

Joe September 30, 2012 at 1:03 pm

First episode was very good. Looks like it has a lot of potential.