Law & Order: SVU: Season 15 Ratings

law and order svu ratingsUnbelievable as it may sound, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit has returned for its 15th season on the air. It’s stuck around because it continues to be one of NBC’s top-rated shows. How long will that continue? Will show be renewed for a 16th season or be cancelled instead? We shall see.

Law & Order: SVU follows an elite squad of detectives who investigate sexually based crimes in New York City. This season, the cast includes Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T, Dann Florek, Richard Belzer, Danny Pino, and Kelli Giddish.

4/10 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

For comparisons: The 14th season of Law & Order: SVU averaged a 1.7 rating in the demo and 6.40 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the SVU TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for 16th season?

Kate O'Brien April 17, 2014 at 10:39 am

I’ve stopped watching this season because of the ‘background speaker”, the narrator who
tells me what someone is doing with their facial features. Come on!

I loved this show the way it was…..watched for years, used it to go back to sleep when I had a restless night. No more….until they get rid of the narrator….

shar April 17, 2014 at 12:34 am

don’t cancell the only show that really deals with todays problems!!!!! great show.

Crystal Montgomery April 16, 2014 at 9:54 pm

I am absolutely DEVASTATED at the thought of my one and only favorite show. I will never ever support NBC or watch ANY of their programming if they make this disastrous mistake!

Nancy April 16, 2014 at 11:29 am

Don’t cancel one of the few remaining quality programs. Law & Order SVU is a fantastic show with an extremely talented cast, who deserves another season’s run. There should be no question about renewing. This show has seen it’s up’s and down’s with cast members coming and going, but Kelli Giddish and Danny Pino have been fabulous replacements, who also deserve to explore their characters more…..Renew SVU!

Sean Agius April 15, 2014 at 6:25 pm

Please Don’t Cancel Law & Order: SVU. The reason why I say this is when the original “Law & Order” (1990-2010) ended, NBC replaced it with shows(“The Event” & “Awake” ring a bell) that did not last a full season. This is a mistake that CBS & ABC are notorious & famous for. Don’t do this!!!!!

Regina Bere April 14, 2014 at 11:49 am

Please renew SVU. I just discovered the show not too long ago and have gotten my family hooked on it. I consider it one of the best shows on tv and if it wasn’t for the adult content, I’m sure the ratings would be even higher than they already are. It also has some of the best actors on TV. Please renew!

Maribel April 13, 2014 at 9:10 pm

SVU is and always well be the number one show for ever

Maribel April 13, 2014 at 9:09 pm

Please keep svu on the air my family and I watch it for family time it’s the number one show in my house old and new show are the greatest. We look forward in watching it every time. We love you Law and Order SVU.