Leverage: TV Show Renewed for Season Four by TNT

LeverageTNT has given the go-ahead for another season of their action-filled drama, Leverage.

Leverage revolves around a team of modern-day “Robin Hoods” that target greedy people who have cheated the less fortunate. The cast includes Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman, Aldis Hodge, Christian Kane, and Beth Riesgraf.

According to the cable channel, the current season of Leverage is averaging 4.1 million viewers so far this year. The series has shown growth in the younger demographic over last season’s installments. The 16 episode season began in late June and is expected to conclude in late September.

Leverage has now been renewed for a fourth season of 15 episodes. They’ll air sometime in 2011.

What do you think? Are you glad to hear that Leverage is coming back for year four? Who’s your favorite character on the team?

patty February 25, 2011 at 4:55 pm

love it love it. My daughter and I both love it and set the recorder if we are not going to be home when it airs. Please keep it going

B. J. February 24, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Great show, Keep it on.

Zelda February 23, 2011 at 12:25 am

Please do not take Leverage of the air. It is the best show I’ve seen in a long time. I like the plots, the humor, and the way the help others in a way that make me wonder how did they ndo that. I can’t be fool that easy, they kinda got me stumped. Maybe i’ll get lucky and win a part on the show. Thats how much I like Leverage.

Barbara February 23, 2011 at 9:52 pm

I love Leverage, please keep it going, I can hardly wait for the new episodes to begin.
The balance of the cast is perfect.

Lisa G. Rowan February 22, 2011 at 11:33 pm

One of the all-time best-cast, cleverly written, brilliantly balanced, smart and original ensemble series ever (“heist” or otherwise–with especially intriguing storylines and character arcs–and with an extraordinary “added value” for the genre…it has a heart, soul, and an intelligent moral compass whose True North is “the common good.” Please keep this show on the air, even if it means holding on to good faith while higher ratings catch up to its excellence. “Leverage” is remarkably stand-out, while plenty enough average or sub-par programming fills air time. It exceeds expectations in every category. Please keep it going for those of us who still love, and believe in, grest television.

Liz February 20, 2011 at 9:54 am

Best series yet. Christian Kane is excellent. Smart, funny show.

Liz February 20, 2011 at 9:27 am

Best tv series yet! And, yes, the hot Christian Kane only makes it better. I have both seasons and waiting for 3/ also Christian’s
new CD…………..PLEASE keep it up!

K Burnett February 19, 2011 at 8:27 pm

I really enjoy this show and the interaction between the characters. My favorite character is Hardeston. He’s smart, witty and compassionate. Fun to watch.

ruth moore February 18, 2011 at 11:12 pm

I love this show am watching it right know i like all the actor in this show

John February 18, 2011 at 12:25 pm

I haven’t seen a new episode in a while… Did a star get pregnant or something? I can’t imagine that the show would get cancelled

david jerome February 18, 2011 at 8:37 am

dear sir
there is tv show l like call leverage from usa now bravo and channel one have closed down on sky there is lereage sh0w on bravo move to
can anyone help
email me
YOUR DAVID JEROME

Anonymous February 17, 2011 at 9:27 pm

TNT GOT THIS ONE RIGHT

bejones February 17, 2011 at 10:54 am

Yes, I love this show…………………….why is it taking so long????????????????? All of them are good….but you gotta love that sexy Christian Kane………………..and I am 50. Please keep Leverage going!

Ken Meyer February 16, 2011 at 3:46 pm

I love this show. I hope they keep it up

Anonymous February 15, 2011 at 9:26 pm

I LOVE this show. Keep it going PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHRIS(USA) February 14, 2011 at 7:48 pm

GREAT SHOW !! I HAVE EVERY EPISODE..KNOW THIER CHARCATERS AS GOOD AS THEY DO..EVERYONE WORKS AS A TEAM AND MAKES MY FAVORITE SHOW !! NEVER STOP MAKING THESE SEASONS YOU WILL LOSE MANY FANS !!!

tedrosgedam February 27, 2011 at 2:53 am

please star season i really like this show