Leverage: TV Show Renewed for Season Four by TNT

LeverageTNT has given the go-ahead for another season of their action-filled drama, Leverage.

Leverage revolves around a team of modern-day “Robin Hoods” that target greedy people who have cheated the less fortunate. The cast includes Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman, Aldis Hodge, Christian Kane, and Beth Riesgraf.

According to the cable channel, the current season of Leverage is averaging 4.1 million viewers so far this year. The series has shown growth in the younger demographic over last season’s installments. The 16 episode season began in late June and is expected to conclude in late September.

Leverage has now been renewed for a fourth season of 15 episodes. They’ll air sometime in 2011.

What do you think? Are you glad to hear that Leverage is coming back for year four? Who’s your favorite character on the team?

JANET March 22, 2011 at 12:14 am

i could watch Leverage forever…please bless us with another season please!!

Nicole March 18, 2011 at 10:41 am

This is by far my favorite show on TV! Can’t wait for season 4! I love all the characters, they all get along very well and they are pretty funny! I record all the shows so I can watch them more than once!

jim March 16, 2011 at 6:11 pm

i like this show has it all funny drama suspence and just greatttttt

Karen March 13, 2011 at 6:41 pm

I LOVE this show. It always keeps you guessing. I adore Christian Kale! He is my favorite. I have followed him from “Angel”. Great hair!

Jim March 13, 2011 at 6:13 pm

I am rally glad that it’s coming back. I really like the WHOLE TEAM. I wouldn’t change a thing. It’s the highlight of my night when they are on. Please keep them going.

Nicole March 18, 2011 at 10:42 am

Ditto with me!

3remoto March 13, 2011 at 11:17 am

Happy to hear that there will be a new season soon. Look forward to seeing it.

Brenda, TX March 13, 2011 at 10:30 am

Love the show!! Cast is FABULOUS! My husband and I didn’t start watching until season 3, but are getting caught up now and are looking forward to season 4 and beyond!

A3VDO March 11, 2011 at 11:42 am

I love it! I started watching an episode here and there from season 2, then i got hooked. I had to order both complete season dvds. I watched it probably 4-5 times each. I can’t wait for season for but I want to know when will they release season 3 on dvd?

Linda Lynch March 10, 2011 at 10:06 am

Never Miss It! My husband and I love this show. Normally I can figure out the next move on the TV shows we watch. But—I never expect the outcome moves of this crew. Best show on television. Please don’t cancel it. I can’t pick a favorite. Each one plays a major part in completing their mission. Can’t wait for the season to begin.

Barb March 8, 2011 at 4:26 pm

I love this show!!!! I’m so glad it’s coming back, best show in years and I have friends and family hooked as well. The chemistry of this cast is awesome, love all the quirks and the plots are great.

rob March 8, 2011 at 4:23 pm

glad they renewed this show hope it gets a fifth season as well.

Mary Anne March 6, 2011 at 8:13 pm

This is one of my favorite shows. Looking forward to a new season. The chemistry between the actors is great!

Angelo March 6, 2011 at 4:21 pm

Thank you, TNT, for renewing LEVERAGE for another nail biting season! We always watch LEVERAGE as a family and our daughter at college watches it with her roomates. The show is suspenseful and playful with two underlying romances. LEVERAGE is definitely one of our favorite shows. The chemistry among the cast members could’t be better. We love all the characters, if we have to pick a favorite it’s a tie between Aldis Hodge and Christian Kane.

Anna Fleming February 27, 2011 at 9:53 pm

One of my favorite shows. The characters have good chemistry. My favorite is Parker.

Jane Decker February 27, 2011 at 11:39 am

My favorite show. I can’t wait to see it. I called everyone I know and have them watching too. This show is the best anyone has come up with in years. It’s original. Don’t goof up and cancel them. Great casting.