Leverage

LeverageNetwork: TNT
Episodes: 77 (hour)
Seasons: Five

TV show dates: December 7, 2008 — December 25, 2012
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Timothy Hutton, Christian Kane, Aldis Hodge, Gina Bellman, and Beth Riesgraf.

current TV show

TV show description:
Nathan Ford (Timothy Hutton) was once a loyal fraud investigator for IYS Insurance. His point of view changed when the insurance company refused to pay for experimental treatment that could have saved his young son. Because of his intricate knowledge of scams, Nathan’s recruited by Victor Dubenich to join a team of talented criminals to “steal back” aeronautical plans that were supposedly stolen by a competitor.

When the job is completed, Dubenich tries to double-cross the team and unsuccessfully tries to blow them up. The group decides to run a con on their former employer and Dubenich ends up ruined and arrested by the FBI. When the the team is done, they form Leverage Consulting & Associates and start to help everyday people who’ve been ripped off by corrupt corporations and government agencies.

Among Nathan’s colleagues is Sophie Devereaux (Gina Bellman), a con-woman who uses her acting skills for art thievery. Ironically, though she’s very successful as an actress for the team’s scams, she has little success as a legitimate performer.

Eliot Spencer (Christian Kane) is a highly-skilled martial artist who is also a weapons and retrieval expert. He shows great proficiency with guns, yet despises them.

Alec Hardison (Aldis Hodge) is a computer hacker extraordinaire and a gadget guru. A self-proclaimed geek, he also has a penchant for science fiction. Parker (Beth Riesgraf) doesn’t have a known first name, and is a thief, cat burglar, and explosives expert. She also has an unnatural love of money, and a soft spot for Alec and children. She and Alec share the common bond of both being raised by foster parents.

img src=”http://tvseriesfinale.com/assets/spacer.gif” alt=”space” height=”15″ width=”450″ />

Series Finale

Episode #77 — The Long Goodbye Job
The team embarks on their riskiest con yet when Nate takes a case linked to his son’s death.
First aired: December 25, 2012

space
What do you think? Do you like the Leverage TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for another season?

Donna Kohler December 26, 2012 at 12:44 am

I really wish you would not cancel this show. It is very good and I love all of the actors. I will miss it.

Mom Mom December 25, 2012 at 9:47 pm

I am sorry to see this show go. So many “reality” shows on TV now, that when you find
a good show like this it makes you wonder what is wrong with society?

Mary December 25, 2012 at 7:54 pm

I can’t believe they made such an idiotic decision. The show is nominated for a People’s Award and they cancel it. That just tells me the fans don’t matter anymore.

Jan December 25, 2012 at 4:00 pm

This show is just as fresh as ever! please, give us at least a Season 6! I agree with whomever said that another network should pick it up. TNT is beginning to disappoint re. its choices!

Frank Meachum December 25, 2012 at 1:26 am

I can not believe you are cancelling a show like Leverage. I look forward to watching it every Tuesday night & I believe it is one of the best shows on the air. Instead of keeping shows like this on TV we are subject to these lousy reality shows. What has happen to the networks are you trying to drive people away from watching TV.

Gary December 23, 2012 at 1:32 pm

This is a truly original concept for a series and should be LEFT ALONE! One more season at least!

Edie December 22, 2012 at 6:34 pm

I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY CANCELLED THE BEST SHOW ON TV. SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH TNT, MAYBE A BETTER NETWORK WILL PICK IT UP. I CAN NOT THINK ABOUT A WEEK WITHOUT LEVERAGE!!!!!! WHO IS IN CHARGE AT TNT ANYWAY,,,,, HE NEEDS HELP!

Florida Sunshine October 11, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Glad to see TNT appreciates good TV shows such as Rizzoli & Isles, Leverage and hopefully Major Crimes as well.

Lady D October 1, 2012 at 4:36 pm

When does the new Leverage episodes start

admin October 1, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Lady D ยป Sometime this winter. There are five left in the season.

LEVERAGE FAN 132 September 24, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Please Season 6!

Anonymous February 6, 2011 at 5:47 pm

When will the new Leverage episodes begin???

Cherie February 1, 2011 at 5:39 am

I would also love to have an autographed picture – or any head shot of Christopher Kane. He is absolutely yummy!!!!! – and he has a wide appeal, I’m no star eyed teen – I’m 64 and still loving him!

Cindi and Mike January 20, 2011 at 6:40 am

This is our favorite program! We can’t wait for the new season to start and so glad the program wasn’t cancelled.
We love Sofie but think Parker is our absolute favorite.
Actually, there’s a fantastic mix of characters that makes this program so good. Thanks for the entertainment!

Marque Henson October 21, 2010 at 3:20 pm

How do you contact the staff of Leverage in order to get autographed pictures. I am disabled and really love this show. Marque

admin October 21, 2010 at 4:51 pm

@Marque Henson: I would contact TNT.

Leverage Fan1 February 12, 2010 at 9:32 am

I just discovered Leverage and I really LOVE it, but I missed the first season. Then I found out you can watch all of Leverage on demand at iTunes, Amazon VOD, Netflix, and your Playstation. No reason to ever miss an episode again!!