Leverage

LeverageNetwork: TNT
Episodes: 77 (hour)
Seasons: Five

TV show dates: December 7, 2008 — December 25, 2012
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Timothy Hutton, Christian Kane, Aldis Hodge, Gina Bellman, and Beth Riesgraf.

current TV show

TV show description:
Nathan Ford (Timothy Hutton) was once a loyal fraud investigator for IYS Insurance. His point of view changed when the insurance company refused to pay for experimental treatment that could have saved his young son. Because of his intricate knowledge of scams, Nathan’s recruited by Victor Dubenich to join a team of talented criminals to “steal back” aeronautical plans that were supposedly stolen by a competitor.

When the job is completed, Dubenich tries to double-cross the team and unsuccessfully tries to blow them up. The group decides to run a con on their former employer and Dubenich ends up ruined and arrested by the FBI. When the the team is done, they form Leverage Consulting & Associates and start to help everyday people who’ve been ripped off by corrupt corporations and government agencies.

Among Nathan’s colleagues is Sophie Devereaux (Gina Bellman), a con-woman who uses her acting skills for art thievery. Ironically, though she’s very successful as an actress for the team’s scams, she has little success as a legitimate performer.

Eliot Spencer (Christian Kane) is a highly-skilled martial artist who is also a weapons and retrieval expert. He shows great proficiency with guns, yet despises them.

Alec Hardison (Aldis Hodge) is a computer hacker extraordinaire and a gadget guru. A self-proclaimed geek, he also has a penchant for science fiction. Parker (Beth Riesgraf) doesn’t have a known first name, and is a thief, cat burglar, and explosives expert. She also has an unnatural love of money, and a soft spot for Alec and children. She and Alec share the common bond of both being raised by foster parents.

img src=”http://tvseriesfinale.com/assets/spacer.gif” alt=”space” height=”15″ width=”450″ />

Series Finale

Episode #77 — The Long Goodbye Job
The team embarks on their riskiest con yet when Nate takes a case linked to his son’s death.
First aired: December 25, 2012

space
What do you think? Do you like the Leverage TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for another season?

Michael December 30, 2012 at 6:39 am

I want you all to bring Leverage back. I am getting sick and tired of all of the tv studio’s canceling all of the best tv shows ever just so they can keep all of the other tv shows that aren’t even worth watching.

Leverage Fan December 30, 2012 at 4:40 am

Bring back Leverage. Great show.

Lorretta December 29, 2012 at 5:03 pm

What are they thinking? whoever “they” are. Finally a program with immediate
intrigue, humor and honesty, also intertaining. This show brings back the mystery
of the good and bad and the good prevails. If the audience has increase, why is this
show cancelled? This makes no sense.

lisa December 29, 2012 at 10:12 am

Eztremely disappointed that Leverafe has been cancelled. It is terrific show with great plots. Please reconsider.

mandy December 29, 2012 at 12:35 am

All I want for 2013 is the Leverage crew back where they belong.. Leverage being cancelled is a complete and total travesty… It is by far one of the best shows ever!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, bring the greatest crew ever back!!!!

Cara December 28, 2012 at 8:49 pm

What kind of joy does canceling Leverage on Christmas bring to anyone? Seriously? Leverage was the best show going in my opinion! (and NOT another Reality show; though I don’t watch them as I can’t be bothered with that crap) Leverage had clever stories, humor, a great cast and something we could all use more of (or at least see more of)… compassion- all the makings of a show the family could watch. So tired of all the other crap and smut on TV. (hello..not everyone is interested in that, what about the rest of us??) VERY disappointed but not surprised as this is the trend nowadays with the networks. Why do all the decent shows get cancelled? What is wrong with this picture? Thanks for taking the Merry out of my Christmas as well as my Joy~

Nickie December 28, 2012 at 7:24 pm

I am so disappointed in TNT for canceling Leverage. I have been a fan since the first episode aired. It just kept getting better every season. I hope another network picks it up.

pam December 28, 2012 at 3:48 pm

I thought it was a joke Are you kidding me! What a great show with a great cast and you CANCEL it . Put it back on !!!! If it doesn’t have sex and stupid stuff you CANCEL it!! What a waste . This is a decent show and very good . It’s just Wrong to CANCEL it!

Rick December 27, 2012 at 10:07 pm

I am so disappointed that Leverage is gone. Finally a great show that doesn’t have smut and has some thought behind it. Please reconsider.

Todd1 December 26, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Please Bring Back Leverage!!

chris hagenbuch December 26, 2012 at 11:37 am

Terrible decision to not bring back for another season. Great plots and awesome storytelling always made me look forward to each episode and seemed to be getting better each season. I am all for a petition to bring it back. Could still have Nate and Sophie in the mix too. Sad way to end my Christmas.

hesh December 26, 2012 at 10:26 am

I just knew that TNT cancelled Leverage on christmas day !!! WHAT!!!!
Are they kidding me ? I love this show! Why they are cacelling this good show !
I don’t get it ! What’s wrong with TNT ?
I just hope TNT will revive Leverage or another good network will pick Leverage !

Louise December 26, 2012 at 9:02 am

My husband are very disappointed that the show was cancelled. We looked forward to a new season each year. We loved the cameraderie of the group. The ending was superb and brought some closure. But, with all the junk of reality shows, it leaves very little great quality work on television. I guess viewers and fans no longer matter. To the best to the cast in their future endeavors.

Fed UP Fan December 26, 2012 at 2:51 am

I can be leave they would cancel it. Its a trend with all the networks they get a great show then they kill it. look at all the good shows that should NEVER have been canceled. Its starting to get annoying and old fast. they wonder why people go to companies like Netflix, Hulu and others. cause you keep killing off great shows in the name of profit. it all boils down to the fact if they cant keep padding the pockets then its got to go for some other reality crap show or some other crap show they can try to full them pockets cause billions of dollars is not enough.

Teresa December 26, 2012 at 1:11 am

BRING LEVERAGE BACK !!!!!!