Lincoln Heights

Lincoln HeightsNetwork: ABC Family
Episodes: 43 (hour)
Seasons: Four

TV show dates: January 8, 2007 — November 9, 2009
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Russell Hornsby, Nicki Micheaux, Erica Hubbard, Rhyon Nicole Brown, Mishon Ratliff, Robert Adamson, Michael Reilly Burke, Alice Greczyn, Gus Hoffman, William Stanford Davis, Alex Carter, Cory Hardrict, Chadwick Boseman, Lisa Renee Pitts, Tyler Posey, Darrin Dewitt Henson, and Julie St. Claire.

lincoln heights past TV show

TV show description:
Eddie Sutton (Russell Hornsby) is a dedicated police officer and his wife Jenn (Nicki Micheaux) is a devoted nurse. But, their most important job is as parents to their three children; Cassie (Erica Hubbard), Lizzie (Rhyon Brown), and Tay (Mishon Ratliff). They were your everyday American family living in the suburbs of Southern California, but the Suttons are thrown for a loop when Eddie wants to move them from their tiny apartment to a large house in the inner-city neighborhood where he grew up.

Through a police department program that provides incentive for cops to move into dangerous neighborhoods, Eddie sees this as a golden opportunity. He wants to achieve the American dream of owning a home while bringing about positive change in a struggling community. How he’ll balance his desire to transform his old neighborhood while protecting his family is at the heart of this drama series.

They move into an abandoned and condemned crack house that Eddie’s just raided — with the hopes of cleaning it up. The only problem is that their new spacious home needs more than just a coat of paint. Not all of their neighbors are thrilled to see a cop move into the area and the kids have a hard time adjusting to their new school. Though the area is filled with drugs, gang violence and crime, there are also good neighbors who welcome the Suttons’ commitment to the community. Together, the Suttons deal with the trials and tribulations of living in the inner-city and slowly begin to make a home.

Eldest daughter Casandra (“Cassie”) is an artistic and sensitive high schooler who falls for Charles Antoni (Robert Adamson), a young man from a broken home who’s new to the neighborhood. Elizabeth (“Lizzie”) is the middle child of the family and has an aptitude for both dance and sports. Taylor (“Tay”) is the youngest of the clan and has a talent for singing.

Later on, it becomes known that Eddie has an adult son from a former flame, Dana Taylor. Nathaniel “Nate” Ray Taylor (Chadwick Boseman) wasn’t raised by either parent and serves in Iraq for the US Army.

Eddie’s close friend and partner on the force is Kevin Lund (Michael Reilly Burke). Kevin’s daughter is Sage (Alice Greczyn), a close frined of Cassie’s for awhile but the two are very different. Lizzie’s best friend, Monique “Momo” Diamond Carter (Sierra Palmer), has been raised by Kevin since she was 11 years old.

Canceled and renewed TV show

31 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. yuani Bautista says

Yes pleas bring back Lincoln heights I really love thts hat show..its not tv anymore if lincoln heights is gone off so ABC.family bring yoy back please!

2. zakiyah says

Why did abc have to take lincoln heights off it was the best show ever and its. About real life stuff it seems like they wanna keep all this garbage on tv but not real stufff so pleaße bring back lincoln heights it was so tou hing at the end cassie.and lovve each other very much. Bring it backkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!”!!!

3. Lamar says

I really connected with this show and the family.
    It was about real life situations that we can all
    relate to, and with all the garbage thats on tv, I still
    cannot believe they cancalled one of the few good
    shows that’s obviously touched many people in a
    positive way. If there is anyway ABC can bring
    this show back, please do so. Thanks!

4. Stephanie says

Please make more episodes of this show. It is amazing!!!
    I just found out about it about a month ago on Netflix.
    I have been hooked since. Pleasssse bring this show back.

5. Shanny Jaye says

PLEASE BRING LINCOLN HEIGHTS BACK PLEASE ITS HELPED ALOT OF PEOPLE IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE ITS AN AMAZING FAMILY SHOW THAT EVERYBODY CAN RELATE TO EVEN ME AND MY BROTHERS CAN RELATE TO IT HELPED CHANGE ME AND MY BROTHERS AND I AM SURE IT CAN HELP OTHERS!!! THIS IS A SHOW FOR EVERY ONE TO SEE!!!!! PLEASE BRING LINCOLN HEIGHTS BACK!!!!!!!!!

6. melissa says

i really loved this show and i would love to see more episodes! Please bring lincoln heights back!? i am so disappointed to find out it has been cancelled, they became apart of my family and it was very close to home. It taught me how to become more apart of my kids life as a parent and my community! I fell in love with the whole family! PLEASE BRING LINCOLN HEIGHTS BACK!!!!!!

7. tonya flowers says

it’s 2012 and I think lincoin hights should come back. I didn’t even know about that show til a couple weeks ago but it’s a really good show. and I watch this show with my boyfriend and I love it.

8. Jai says

I caught this show every week when it was on ABC Family, and re-watched them on netflix last year because I fell behind, and was really disappointed to find that this show was not continued after the final season. I would like to see this TV Show return to ABC Family.

9. truth says

I think that the producers made a very poor decision when they cancelled Lincoln heights. It’s a very good show that I still record and watch everyday that the old shows air. Please continue the show and make all of the Lincoln Heights Fans Happy.

10. Tiffany says

its Now 2012 and i still want this show to come back! its better then the shows abc has on now i loved this show ,watched every season it was the best. the thing is this was the first show to talk about real life situations. now ABC has a whole bunch of foolishness on, its funny how the first show about a black family on abc gets cancelled come on now really? you now u wrong for that……bring it back