Long Island Medium: Season Four Renewal from TLC

TLC has announced they they’ve renewed their popular Long Island Medium TV series for a fourth season. They’ll produce 30 half-hour episodes which will begin airing in March 2013.

The current third season has just 17 episodes and those will finish airing on Sunday, November 12th. Mother/medium Theresa Caputo and her family have been averaging 2.9 million viewers.

Here’s the cable channel’s press release:

TLC RENEWS HIT SERIES “LONG ISLAND MEDIUM” FOR A FOURTH SEASON

TLC has renewed its popular series LONG ISLAND MEDIUM for a fourth season. With a waiting list of several years, Theresa Caputo has turned numerous skeptics into believers as she helps countless individuals connect with their loved ones on the other side. Between Theresa’s over-the-top personality, relatable and loving family, and her remarkable ability to connect with the dead with specific and emotional details, viewers have fallen in love with this average Long Island mom turned real life medium. The network has ordered 30 half-hour episodes for season four, with the first part to premiere March 2013. To-date, season three is averaging 2.9M P2+ viewers.

LONG ISLAND MEDIUM is produced by Magilla Entertainment for TLC.

What do you think? Are you a fan of Long Island Medium on TLC? Did you predict that it would come back?

Canceled and renewed TV show

11 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Sandra says

I love Teresa Caputo. I have never watched a Reality TV show in my life, but — this is different. I save the episodes sometimes, so I can watch one when I need to be cheered up. It’s wonderful to see something so positive and uplifting on television. It’s not saccharine, she and her family are not perfect, it’s not sentimentalized. But I feel like I am getting a glimpse into the world beyond the everyday world.

I was hoping to find out whether the finale that is being advertised is the series finale or just the season finale. I hope and vote for more seasons, more episodes, more Long Island Medium!

Sandra

2. Elizabeth says

I love the show and think that she does a great service to those who are grieving. It would be a shame if they didn’t renew her show. It is not showing here in KC area at the moment and I just wonder why.

3. Jacqueline Miller says

I watch this show all the time she is honest and love the family so loving and kind to all the kids are wonderful and the hubby helps and loves his wife what a refreshing show yes I knew it would come back thanks

4. SUNNI WINKELMANN says

I’m so glad that they renewed this show. I lost my husband in the summer of ’12’ and I swear he sent me to her show, because I had never watched it before or knew about it. I think he wanted me to know there is life after death. Would love to have a reading by her, but I know I could never afford it. So Thank you TLC for helping me with my grieving process by renewing her show. I think she can connect with the dead and I so wish I could have a session with her just to know my husband is still with me in spirit. He died of Cancer. I miss him so much.

5. Phillip Duke says

I have lost a 16 year old, my mom and dad and a 50 year old sister inlaw over the past 3 years. Really would like some closure. Would love to have an appointment. Does not have to be televised, but would agree to tv exposure. Phillip Duke.

• vasuna says

I predicted TLC would be idiots if they did not renew her!

Darvedd, When you understand the following perhaps you will be more understanding.

WE ARE NOT HUMANS HAVING A SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE,
      WE ARE SPIRIT HAVING A HUMAN EXPERIENCE…