Love in the Wild: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Three?

Love in the WildIt looks like NBC has lost their affection for Love in the Wild. The series won’t be coming back this summer, isn’t part of the 2013-14 season schedule, and has been dropped from the network’s website.

Hosted by Darren McMullen (season one) and Jenny McCarthy (season two), Love in the Wild ran for two years and 16 episodes.

In the series, 10 men and 10 women are paired into couples and compete in challenges together. The winners spend a night in a resort together and then, the next morning, new partners are chosen. In the end, one couple ends up winning a trip around the world.

What do you think? Do you like Love in the Wild? Are you hoping that it returns some day?

Anonymous June 29, 2013 at 3:57 am

I LOVE this show.. I really hope they decide to bring it back. Not only is the show great but it really worked unlike the bachelor. Most of the couples are still together today, like Samantha & Mike, winners from season 1 have been living together and now are engaged. Also the winners and runner ups from season 2 are still together as well as a few of the other couples. How many couples have actually lasted that were on the bachelor or bachelorette? On Love in the Wild, they couples are really tested and they see each other at their absolute worse and best which is why it works.

ANN June 28, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Why does this happen I love this show me and my mom used to watch together. Now you have taken away our alone time thanks alot!!!!!!!!
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim June 28, 2013 at 9:53 pm

My daughter and I have been anxiously waiting for season 3 this summer. We are SO bummed!

Private June 28, 2013 at 7:50 pm

Too bad! They always seem to cancel the good shows!

kim June 28, 2013 at 7:14 pm

I was so excited for this great summer show! Sad to hear it’s not coming back!

coolstuff June 28, 2013 at 12:25 am

What an AMAZING show!!! Extremely well done ! Season one was great! ..and Season 2 was EPIC! Genius on casting Jenny McCartney as host! She is hilarious! Now I really hope there will be a season 3, it will make lots of fans VERY happy. Hope the ratings where good enough & hope it really comes back! NBC rocks ! Please bring it back! :)

Jenn June 27, 2013 at 7:20 pm

My daughter and I always looked forward to watching Love in the Wild, it is very disappointing to know that its not coming back for Season3! Not Cool!

Cassie June 27, 2013 at 7:04 pm

Bring it back!!!

Ana June 27, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Really!!! OMG I love this show it was so good. I loved that show Please, please, please, please, please put it back on air!! I beg u I have been waiting for season 3 to come back

Jessie June 27, 2013 at 1:18 pm

I love this show! And I’ve been watching the 2 seasons! And I really want then to keep the show going.

HEATHER June 26, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Oh no!
My daughter and I have been waiting all year for season 3. So disappointing!

Anonymous June 26, 2013 at 8:41 pm

I am so disappointed that Love in the Wild is not returning this summer for a third season. I LOVED the show and know many other viewers who felt the same way! Please reconsider airing this show next summer. I would love to know how the winning couples are doing now…are they still together?

jessi June 26, 2013 at 8:37 pm

I have been waiting for the next season since the last season ended. I love this show! Every time i find something i enjoy watching it gets taken off the air. PUT IT BACK ON THE AIR!!!

Shea Howe June 26, 2013 at 6:24 pm

I love, Love In The Wild. Bring it back!

Deja June 26, 2013 at 1:43 pm

What ! I love that show ! They should have canceled something else !