Love in the Wild: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Three?

Love in the WildIt looks like NBC has lost their affection for Love in the Wild. The series won’t be coming back this summer, isn’t part of the 2013-14 season schedule, and has been dropped from the network’s website.

Hosted by Darren McMullen (season one) and Jenny McCarthy (season two), Love in the Wild ran for two years and 16 episodes.

In the series, 10 men and 10 women are paired into couples and compete in challenges together. The winners spend a night in a resort together and then, the next morning, new partners are chosen. In the end, one couple ends up winning a trip around the world.

What do you think? Do you like Love in the Wild? Are you hoping that it returns some day?

318 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Anonymous says

I loved this show whyyyyy did you guys turn it off? This was my favorite show and now it’s gone? Please bring it back!! ;(

2. Maria grimshaw says

Your joking???????? I have been looking forward to watching that brill show all year. Please make another show

3. Betty says

My husband, daughter and I love, love, love ” Love in the Wild”! We are so disappointed!
    Can’t they take votes before they cancel a great show like this one? What a shame!

4. Carmen says

Ooh no, what a bummer. My hubby and I love that show and were looking forward to it this summer. Please bring it back !!!

5. Alexis says

My family and I were obsessed with this show!! Please bring it back! This was the only reality TV show that we all liked and sat down once a week to watch.

An actual quote from my little sister:

“If you don’t bring it back, I will cry”.

6. Reilly says

Love in the wild was my favorite show in the summer. I asked around to see if anyone has heard about season 3 yet. No one heard about it so I looked it up. I was very upset to find this page that said it is canceled. This was a very enjoyable show to watch. I have waiting for it to come back on again. PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!! <3

7. Lauren says

Omg I am so mad! I loved this show and I loved watching it at night. It was so fun to watch and I wish they would bring it back.

8. becky says

Oh no. Love in the Wild was so much fun to watch. It was part of our summer
    tradition. Please NBC (or some other network) bring back Love in the Wild!

9. says

Why? My 12 yr old daughter an me have been waiting for the show best reality show ever. Why do they always take the good stuff out.when it aired i had wished it would have been all year round. Couldnt wait to see it. And now your saying its canceled thats just not right. Please bring it back. Very disappointed.

10. Disappointed says

My hubby and I are both so disappointed that it got cancelled. We have been looking forward to watching the show for months now. Bummer!

11. says

Please bring back Love in the wild but with the original host!!!!! I love the show not crazy about Jenny Mcarthy but loved the idea and the show please bring it back!!!!!!

12. Haley says

This was literally my favorite show. I like it way more than the bachelorette & I love that show!