Love in the Wild: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Three?

Love in the WildIt looks like NBC has lost their affection for Love in the Wild. The series won’t be coming back this summer, isn’t part of the 2013-14 season schedule, and has been dropped from the network’s website.

Hosted by Darren McMullen (season one) and Jenny McCarthy (season two), Love in the Wild ran for two years and 16 episodes.

In the series, 10 men and 10 women are paired into couples and compete in challenges together. The winners spend a night in a resort together and then, the next morning, new partners are chosen. In the end, one couple ends up winning a trip around the world.

What do you think? Do you like Love in the Wild? Are you hoping that it returns some day?

320 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Danielle says

I loved this tv show and I’m so very disappointed that it has been canceled. Please please please bring it back it is the only reality tv show that I watch and it is by far my favorite show. Don’t throw away such an amazing show that has so much potential! If you do plan on bringing the show back please keep Jenny as the host she makes important choices in the show very suspenseful and I think that is key to growing this show.

2. Anonymous says

This was by far my favorite show and im very upset that it has been cancelled!!! Way to take away my life

3. Crissy says

Can you please bring this back? It’s the only reality show I watch bc it works and its fun! My sister and I love this show!

4. Kerri says

I was so eager to know when love in the wild started because last year me and my mother would watch America’s got talent and then love in the wild would be on right after and so we were both waiting for it to come on so I looked up when it started to air and when I do I find that it is not in NBC’s schedule for 2013 and 2014. This is outrageous and they replace love in the wild with shows that are complete garbage and the few shows that I actually like are the voice America’s got talent and I used to like love in the wild but now I guess that’s one less rating from me NBC I hope you put love in the wild back on I really love that show and will continue to watch it

5. Sidra says

I just Googled this show to see when it would start airing because I found myself really looking forward to it. How disappointing! If this decision was based on Nielsen ratings, that’s a joke considering Nielsen ratings are pointless. The brass at every major broadcast network is way too quick to give the ax to shows that are actually creative and interesting, and ultimately replace them with complete garbage.

6. JD says

My husband and I have been tired of these cookie cutter reality shows but we really enjoyed Love in the Wild. It was great to watch the dynamics and personalities and try to predict who would work together. The bonus is that these couples ultimately bonded. Poor choice not to keep it on air.

7. Julia says

I really enjoyed watching this program more than any other match making show. It’s pretty ridiculous that this isn’t coming back. I looked forward to this show every week. Hopefully people realize this mistake and bring it back!!

8. Brian says

You brought American Ninja Worrier back but not Love in the Wild what the hell is wrong with you people at NBC…..! Bring it BACK!

9. Cathy says

We were SO looking forward to season 3! I love this show!!! Siberia??? Are you kidding me??? Bring back Love in the Wild PLEASE!!!

10. Rochelle says

So disappointed!!! Between this & Ready for Love being canceled, I am not liking NBC. Bring back the love!

11. pam says

My husband and I love this show, Take off really stupid shows and bring “Love in the wild” back pleaseeee