Love in the Wild: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Three?

Love in the WildIt looks like NBC has lost their affection for Love in the Wild. The series won’t be coming back this summer, isn’t part of the 2013-14 season schedule, and has been dropped from the network’s website.

Hosted by Darren McMullen (season one) and Jenny McCarthy (season two), Love in the Wild ran for two years and 16 episodes.

In the series, 10 men and 10 women are paired into couples and compete in challenges together. The winners spend a night in a resort together and then, the next morning, new partners are chosen. In the end, one couple ends up winning a trip around the world.

What do you think? Do you like Love in the Wild? Are you hoping that it returns some day?

320 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Hanna says

You have to bring back love in the wild!!! It was my favorite show see and took my mind off school work for once! It was my free time and It was also my family time while we watched it!!! Please bring Love In The Wild back!!:)

2. Sue says

I loves this show. The contestants seemed real and the emotion genuine. Loved Jenny McCarthy too. Bummed it won’t be back.

3. Megan says

Please don’t cancel the show because my whole family love that show and so do I, please bring it back this summer because it is the best dating series ever created in the universe. I bet lots of people agree with me.

4. Tracy says

I absolutely loved this show it beats any other reality show. You need to bring it back, why axe something so popular and brilliant!!!!!

5. Alicia says

This show was brilliant and resulted in more real life love matches than any other dating show that has ever aired. Please bring back this show, I miss it :-(

• Ally says

I agree, more people continue their love affairs after the show, compared to others like the Bachelor!