Lucky 7: Season One ratings

Lucky 7 TV show ratingsABC has tried ensemble dramas like Six Degrees, The Nine, and My Generation — and they were all ratings disappointments and quickly cancelled. Will Lucky 7 be different and make it to a second season? We shall see.

Lucky 7 follows a group of service station employees who win the lottery. They think that the money will solve all of their problems but, of course, things become much more complicated. The show features the talents of Summer Bishil, Lorraine Bruce, Alexandra Castillo, Christine Evangelista, Stephen Louis Grush, Matt Long, Anastasia Phillips, Luis Antonio Ramos, and Isiah Whitlock, Jr.

10/4 update: ABC has pulled the series off the schedule and cancelled it.

10/2 update: You can see the latest ratings in context here.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page.

What do you think? Do you like the Lucky 7 TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or given more time?

stephanie October 8, 2013 at 7:51 pm

I was so looking forward to see this show and found out it was cancelled thought it might be on a dif night but no should have given it a chance:)

Beth October 5, 2013 at 12:59 pm

I really liked the premise of this show. Good cast, good writing and good directing. Really sorry that it has been cut. It was a little different and rather down-to-earth. Do not understand why it could not have been moved, but I guess that is very complicated. I will miss it.

Conni October 5, 2013 at 10:47 am

Unbelievable! Any time there is a show with an interesting storyline and an opportunity for character development, it gets cancelled. What goes in its place? Reruns, unrealistic fantasy dramas or comedies based on stupid one liners, usually about sex, combined with blatant overacting. Is this a reflection of the mentality of the viewing public, or just the person in charge of programming? By the way, has anyone else noticed that most of the good shows that get cancelled are on ABC? Desperate Housewives, 666 Park, Brothers and Sisters, just to name a few. Things that make you go “hmmm….”.

Jim J. October 4, 2013 at 3:17 pm

OFFICIAL: “Lucky 7″ fired after 2 episodes; First cancellation of 2013-14 season.

monieet October 2, 2013 at 1:07 pm

I called it…. on Sept 25th

Why Watch October 2, 2013 at 12:15 pm

Could be the first casualty. Not so lucky a show. Not very interesting.

Katie September 28, 2013 at 12:00 pm

Don’t bother with this show. Go to hulu and watch the original, The Syndicate. The Syndicate is finite and was always meant to be that way, so the storytelling is much tighter. There was way too much set up on Lucky 7. I don’t expect it to last.

Bob September 27, 2013 at 6:55 pm

No update in 2 days. What’s going on?

admin September 27, 2013 at 6:57 pm

The show won’t air again until next week so there aren’t any ratings updates until Wednesday morning. What were you looking for?

Bob September 27, 2013 at 8:50 pm

I didn’t mean about this show, but about the wednesday and thursday shows.

admin September 27, 2013 at 8:55 pm

Ratings for Weds and Thurs have already been posted. You can see Weds here: http://wp.me/pcisc-7OI and Thurs here: http://wp.me/pcisc-7Pb Does that help?

Larry September 27, 2013 at 9:16 am

Very good and interesting show. Love the characters and am looking forward to next weeks show.

CK September 25, 2013 at 11:40 pm

I just couldn’t imagine watching a show about people involved in playing the lottery, and all the lottery related drama.

sue September 25, 2013 at 11:24 pm

loved ther show. good characters, good plot. I say its better than most of what’s on TV. Keep it on!

monieet September 25, 2013 at 3:58 pm

The show did not keep me interested. I kept it on the channel because it was on the channel. Story was nothing original, and the casting was just off. No one character made we want to keep up with what might happen. It looks like this is another Cancelled show. Why not bring Leverage, King & Maxwell, The Killing (season 4) or Against the wall to ABC. All of these shows were winners we wanted to watch. They just ended by losers.

Rachel September 25, 2013 at 12:58 pm

It’s ok. I’ll have to keep watching to see if I like it

Fraybert September 25, 2013 at 11:13 am

This show was something fresh for a change…..It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time……This is more like real life and what is going to happen to 7 people that all work at the same place when they win the lottery….2 workers just rob the store right before they won the lottery….Very intense….the 7th person didn’t play the lottery that night, but will see if he co-workers give him a share….Very intense and edgy…..You have to watch……