Made in Jersey: Cancelled TV Series Returns to CBS

The first TV show of the season to be cancelled, Made in Jersey, is returning to CBS — for a little while anyway.

The low-rated legal drama aired on two Friday nights before CBS lowered the boom. The network has now decided to burn off at least some of the remaining episodes on Saturday nights. Right now, they’ve scheduled the third (“Wingman”) and fourth (“Payday”) installments of Made in Jersey for November 24th and December 1st at 8pm. You can read descriptions here.

The network hasn’t announced their schedule plans beyond the 1st nor do we know how many episodes were actually produced. CBS ordered 13 episodes but production may have shut down before filming was completed. We’ll have to wait and see.

What do you think? Will you be tuning in on Saturday nights to watch Made in Jersey? Would you consider buying the series on DVD?

Dorothy November 25, 2012 at 2:53 pm

I saw the show for the first time last night. I loved it. It was clean and entertaining, something so rare these days. My teenagers loved it too. I would love to see it continue.

scorpgal November 24, 2012 at 8:23 pm

I love this show! I hope they air as many episodes as possible!

Jennifer November 24, 2012 at 7:28 pm

I will be watching! My mom and I love the show and would really like CBS to bring it back! This show fit well in their Friday night line-up.

Ed November 24, 2012 at 5:25 pm

If it had poor ratings for the first 2 showings, must have had poor marketing and/or bad day/time slot.. Great show – should give it some exposure.

Amina November 23, 2012 at 10:58 pm

Loved the Show !!!!!!
Yayyyyyyy!!!

Jane November 23, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Loved the show..hope if CBS does cancel another network will pick it up!!!!!!!

joey vegas November 21, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Loved the show I would watch it again. Bring back the whole season would be great!

J C November 21, 2012 at 10:47 am

Impressive writing, keep it up! I really enjoy the dialogue. Even the expected family dynamics were written with good clean family-respecting wit. As for the professional aspect, I love it when keen eyes come from unexpected places and when people are given a chance to live up to the challenge. As with life, many people will actually step up and succeed! I feel the writers are on to something that can last, if the networks will get over their idea that MTV’s 1990 version of “mooks and midriffs” (or the now, adult versions of the same) are the only population worth creating programming for.

Elaine November 20, 2012 at 1:12 am

Loved the show…yes I will watch it.

Anonymous November 10, 2012 at 10:31 am

Really enjoyed the show and would purchase it on DVD.

Carol November 8, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Loved it

A.D. November 6, 2012 at 2:18 pm

First time I’ve seen this. What are they going to do if the show develops a following? lol

Jeremy Rynek November 6, 2012 at 12:47 pm

It was an excellent show, court shows can be boring, a little like Law & order, but this one was funnier and more entertaining, but at least we can see one or two more.

Why Watch November 6, 2012 at 11:16 am

What I call a zombie show.

Jay Zimmerman November 6, 2012 at 8:57 am

My wife and I really enjoyed this show. Made in Jersey was a show with entertainment that wasn’t as bloody as any of the CSI type shows. It was a family type of detective, lawyer and family situation. This show reminded me of the old Perry Mason and Madlock series. I would much rether see a show like Made in Jersey as most of the rediculous so called comedys like How I met Your Mother or Big Bang Theory. Please don’t cancel this show again!

Erin November 19, 2012 at 4:19 pm

Really wish another network would pick up the show!