Malibu Country: Reba Sitcom Cancelled, No Second Season

malibu country Sorry Reba McEntire fans. ABC has decided to cancel Malibu Country after one season on the air.

27 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Michelle B says

ABC doesnt know whats good, Malibu Country just just warming up. Its a great show and an amazing cast. It was put in a hard time slot 830 on Friday but still it had great ratings. They need to put Malibu Country back on the air so they can rub in it ABCs face that they were wrong from thw atart to cancel it.

2. Amanda says

I have always been a huge fan of Reba I have every one of her albums, and the entire season of reba. I loved Malibu Country in my opinion ABC didn’t give the show enough time. I would really like ABC to reconsider and give the show a second chance! Please!

3. Trey says

Not a family show at all. Too many gays in it. And the story line was awful. Like someone else said, it was just a remake of her last show. A poor remake.

4. Deb says

I thought that Malibu country was very entertaining. I don’t believe it was even given a
    chance. this show was so funny Reba your the best.

5. Stacy says

I myself am going to miss Malibu Country! I like Reba and thought the show was entertaining. Sad to see it not coming back.

6. Krista says

Yes, I loved this show. Loved Lily Tomlin and the guy who played her son Cash. I thought it was a funny family show. Please change your minds and renew the show…Give it another chance!

7. Sally says

I’ve never understood the popularity of this woman. She is cross-eyed and has that horrible corn pone accent. I just can’t stand her……..never could.

8. Craig says

This wasn’t a good family show. This was a really second rate version of her first show. I understand when people argue that good shows are being pulled, but you can’t make that argument for this show. If you thought this show was funny, then you will really laugh when you see the good comedies that are out there.

9. Billie Wright says

You people (CBS) have lost your minds. I agree with Glenda, you always take off the good shows and leave us in reallity hell. Most people watch tv to escape that very thing.
    I don’t know how or who picks your line-up but it is time for a change. Another dissapointed CBS fan.

10. Masters1313 says

Malibu Country really needed a different story line direction but keep the same value. If it was about restarting her singing career working behind the studio scenes with guest stars coming in and out would had been more ongoing of interest. Lily Tomlin was a great addition to this show but the story line was weak and already done well on her previous series of Reba. I do hope of another program with her in the near future.

11. THeresa says

You know I am not one to leave a comment regarding a tv- since I dont watch all hat much tv but I have to say I thought ABC had a good Friday night thing going- with Tim Allen and then Reba’s show. It was a nice way to bring in the weekend with some relaxing TV and not have to be subjected to some of that “reality ” crap. Life is reality enough for me and I am sure for others too. It wasnt rocket science but she and lily tomlin were great

12. Glenda says

ABC you always take off the good shows and put the stupid ones on…Im so dissapointed that you took Malibu Country off guess I wont be watching to much ABC anymore…Friday nights will not be the same….