Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD: Season One Ratings

marvels agents of shield ratingsIt’s clear that ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD is the most-anticipated show of the season. Will it become a big ratings hit or will it be cancelled due to low ratings? We’ll have to wait to find out.

On Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and a highly specialized team investigate cases of individuals exhibiting superhuman abilities. The rest of the cast includes Ming-Na Wen, Brett Dalton, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, and Elizabeth Henstridge.

5/8 update: Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD has been renewed for a second season by ABC.

Final season averages: 2.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.86 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the SHIELD TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

T April 10, 2014 at 11:29 am

Is the network trying to kill this show or what? Last few episodes, ‘agents’ who were thought to be loyal to Shield are really traitors for Hydra are killing off Shield Agents. What is going on? If they intended to kill the program why bother making it in the first place? Stupid to even bother making a series to draw fans to it just to kill it off. Fire those morons in control before they kill off all of the good programs but leave trash like honey Poo Poo and American Idol, etc on.

Amy April 9, 2014 at 5:27 pm

I really love Agents of SHIELD, and think it is getting better and better. I hope that it’s renewed for another season.

Kevin April 10, 2014 at 12:55 am

No, no .. It’s getting worse. If you don’t believe me, you should check out the ratings:

George April 10, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Its going nowhere and unless they can transform this show into a show that is at the very least entertaining and makes sense (story wise) then it should be cancelled

Barb April 7, 2014 at 7:02 am

Keep it going. i look forward to each new episode.

KB April 5, 2014 at 2:01 pm

Great, great show! Not sure why people are saying it’s boring. It’s not. For a network show, it’s great. Bring it back for another season.

Bill Noble April 3, 2014 at 8:00 pm

Most antisapated show ever. Never delivered

nemo f April 4, 2014 at 1:44 am

exactly

Mike March 24, 2014 at 6:12 am

The show is getting boring and it should get cancel.

nemo f April 4, 2014 at 1:45 am

hey have so much to work with story wise, how is this possible? But it is!

Bob March 20, 2014 at 10:53 pm

I think ( marvels of shield) is the best new show on television. I think it would even be better if they show it weekly. It has a great story line and lots of action.

Kal March 19, 2014 at 9:26 pm

One thing marvel can’t do is make a tv show poor story’s even worse characters all the polish in the world couldn’t shine this turd

Andrea March 15, 2014 at 12:09 am

I love this show i have been watching it since the first episode i hope there’s a season2….

Vanessa March 6, 2014 at 12:18 pm

This is my favorite show on TV! It’s well written and action packed! I’m really hoping it’ll get renewed!

Chris March 5, 2014 at 6:45 pm

Have watched since it started airing. For me it has been awesome. Definitely want to see a season 2. The last few episodes have been exceptional in my opinion. Can’t wait to see what is coming next.

Stephanie Szekely February 18, 2014 at 5:05 pm

This has become a show our whole family watches on Tuesdays. My husband, who is not a tv watcher, loves it. When he comes home from work on Tuesdays he really looks forward to it. I think that the plot is really starting to get interested. Give it more time!!!!!

Robert Price February 19, 2014 at 7:56 pm

I think that the characters are beginning to really grab the viewers interest, while the plots are improving all the time. It’s becoming very watchable.

Alex February 2, 2014 at 2:04 am

I really enjoy the show. I’m waiting for the 13th episode to air.
I love all the characters, although I think Grant-and-Melinda couple is just too weird to watch, but I do love them seperately as in just friends.

Sleekie January 22, 2014 at 3:55 pm

This is the kind of show that will continue to get better the longer it is on the air. More characters will get introduced. More in general will happen. Remember how the second X-Men, Spider-Man, and Thor movies were so much better than the first? That’s what will happen with the second season of MAOS.

It may not find it’s groove this season, but it will get there, and you’ll be glad you stuck with it. It would be a waste for this show to get cancelled before it reaches its potential.

Please don’t give up on it.

Chrissy Diamante January 17, 2014 at 7:55 pm

I love MAOS. It’s a good show. Yes, it is a bit slow. Overall I like watching it, finding out new little pieces of information. I think the show is just in development. It’s going to take time. Maybe they could change how they present things to make it better for the other viewers. I like this show. I sit, with my family, and watch it. We love it.