Medium: NBC Renews Patricia Arquette Series

Patricia Arquette of NBC's MediumNBC has issued an early renewal for its Wednesday night drama Medium. This will be the fourth season for the Patricia Arquette series. Though the series does not usually win its timeslot, it does typically build on its lead-in Crossing Jordan in the key 18-49 demographic.

NBC Entertainment President Kevin Reilly stated, “Medium is a quality show with an outstanding star that has always delivered a very loyal audience. We are pleased to know that we can look forward to more of its unique storytelling next year under executive producer Glenn Gordon Caron’s superb creative vision.”

It’s unknown as yet how many episodes the peacock network will order or if Medium will be held back as a midseason replacement (as was the case this season). NBC ordered six advance scripts a few weeks ago, likely in an attempt to plan for a potential writers’ strike in the Fall. Their schedule plans will likely be influenced by that possibility as well. The network announces its 2007-08 schedule next week. Any predictions? Stay tuned! TV Series Finale home page

nassi caisey November 29, 2009 at 2:45 am

i sure hope the show will not be cancelled. the writer of this show is incredible. i look forward to many of the shows always just because the writing is creative and well thought out. the actors are terrific. they can make you laugh cry, and and be angry. the emotions are there with the characters.

kelly May 25, 2009 at 9:07 pm

Don’t cancel the show me and my husband watch it every monday there is nothing wrong w this show to all the negative people please have another season

TRUE BELEIVER April 20, 2009 at 8:01 pm

I can’t believe that anyone is still watching this S^*T….Her boss thinks she a nut…… her husband only belives when he can profit from her and her partner let her killer in her house???????????
How stupid and ignorant do the writers and producers think we are?

I like the premmis and the lead character but this is getting dumb……lets get bsck to the good stuff from other years!!!!
This is getting boring and well lets all just go toHBOand wach a good movie insted of the “prime time “BS.
Grow up writers and show us somethung worth watching!!!!!!!!!!!!! or go home!!!!!!!!

bernice January 16, 2009 at 5:19 pm

i am hoping medium dont get off the air i love how it comes together i love the actors i think all and joe r good toether i love the orr. da the cop is nice 2 his girlfriend the entire cast.i never watch series but i tape that .i dont want 2 miss any.i love joe.please dont take it off.please bring the da back it s a well put toether house is the same every week la law is good different my husband likes it .medium is my show dont like the new da why did u change him.duh

Chris November 29, 2008 at 9:24 pm

PLEASE don’t cancel Medium…I love this show and there are so few ‘good’ shows on t.v. this is a great one with an interesting storyline. LOVE IT!

Lynn Kahbeah November 12, 2008 at 11:10 am

Medium is my family’s favorite show. Please bring it back soon, we miss it. It has a great story line and full of suspense.

Lynn

Anonymous October 18, 2008 at 10:42 pm

I really like Medium. Please do not cancel the show. I am always looking forward to it.
Thank you.

lorilewis September 10, 2008 at 7:09 pm

Please don’t cancel Medium, we love that show. It’s a great show. The acting is great, the girls are great. Please don’t cancel it.

MaryAnn August 18, 2008 at 4:54 pm

I love the show The Medium but it is extremely hard to track when it is on. I was following it weekly when it’s time slot was more stable.

cheryl August 14, 2008 at 8:27 pm

I really like the Show Medium. I do get tired of trying to track down on which night it is on. Why do they keep changing it around so much?

rose kronberg January 14, 2008 at 9:34 pm

I thought they cancel the show, I am so happy they brought it back on Monday night’s 10pm.
I love show cant wait to watch next week, and i hope for more shows in the years to come…
ps. to nbc excutives when i thought they cancel the show i was force to watch CBS CSI Miami.
Please dont do this to me amd the fans who love’s this show

A C Brooks January 7, 2008 at 9:20 pm

I’m so very pleased that Medium is back!! Hurry and get to the part where Miguel Sandavol returns to his rightful place and the team is back together.

Heather Anatra December 27, 2007 at 3:48 pm

For one second I thought that NBC had finally caught on to what most of us wanted to watch…and then they took Medium off the air…..
Have to go, I’m off to my favorite movie rental store, nothing on tv anymore.

L.W. December 14, 2007 at 11:22 pm

I love this show. So glad there’s more to come. The acting is great, realistic characters and family situations. I especially like the ethical issues surrounding the info. Alison gets psychically. I only wish they would omit the graphic images and overly perverse crimes. We don’t need to see the blood and gore in order to get what’s going on plot wise and the mysteries are just as interesting when the crimes/criminals are less disturbing. I stopped watching for a while because of those aspects which is a shame because otherwise it’s so great.
L.W.