Mistresses: Season Two Renewal from ABC

Mistresses: season twoABC has renewed Mistresses for a second season. The TV series will return next summer.

Based on a British series of the same name, Mistresses revolves around a group of four women who are in complex and sometimes illicit relationships. The cast includes Alyssa Milano, Rochelle Aytes, Yunjin Kim, Jes Macallan, Jason George, Brett Tucker, and Erik Stocklin.

The series drew relatively small ratings over the summer months, averaging a 1.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.8 million total viewers.

It looked like Mistresses would be cancelled but then, ABC extended the actresses’ contracts, an indication that they hadn’t made up their mind yet. The network’s summer shows did pretty poorly overall so they’ll have at least one returning show next summer.

What do you think? Are you glad to hear that Mistresses is returning for a second season?

Jerri Giarratano November 22, 2013 at 4:27 pm

I look so forward to watching. All summer everything is a repeat so it’s nice to have something that’s first run. Welcome back girls.

Leah November 22, 2013 at 1:34 pm

I am so excited about this show returning I fell in love with it and I would be sad if it hadn’t returned for another season!!!!!

Lisa November 16, 2013 at 10:39 pm

I am very glad they are renewing Mistress for Season 2 .Just wish it was in Fall/Winter. Better chance to get more viewers in Winter. Summer time people are more out of the house than in. Bring Mistress to the Winter where ppl will watch this amazing show. Give the ppl a chance. And this show a chance for the ppl to love it as much as I do.

Lisa November 16, 2013 at 10:28 pm

I love Mistresses! I don’t know why it gas to be on only in the Summer, but I am sooo glad it’s coming back on again.I love all the actors. I also love the way they left off over the summer. Alyssa Milano is the my favorite of all. I loved her in Charmed! I still watch the show. I nlove you girl Good luck in everything you do, You deserve the best. #1 fan here

Karen November 12, 2013 at 10:52 am

Loved this show! Can’t believe they are making us wait! They should air it again now when ppl have more time in evening n need something good to watch!

Heather November 9, 2013 at 9:27 pm

I love this show I am glad your bringing it back for another season everything they get something I love like Golden boy or EmilOwens MD or this show you either take it off or don’t bring it back til next season which in this case I am so glad your bringing this back just you didn’t take off Golden boy I love that show it was awesome .

Beth November 7, 2013 at 6:55 pm

So Happy that Mistresses was renewed for another Series. I just wish they would give the show a chance to air during the Fall/Winter season. This show and the Cast is awesome…..but I know so many people that do not watch TV shows typically in the Summer…..

Darla November 5, 2013 at 4:45 am

I love it and I was hoping it returned since it left us hanging! I think it was starting
To build and audience and hopefully it will continue for several episodes.

Kerri November 4, 2013 at 6:59 pm

I love this show….always keeping you on your toes…very exciting………can’t believe I have to wait quite next year for Season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!counting down the days!!!

Judy November 3, 2013 at 6:54 pm

This was my favorite show and I am glad it is returning for Season 2 but wish I didn’t have to wait until summer. Please bring it sooner – can’t wait.

DebbieM October 28, 2013 at 1:37 pm

I cannot believe we have to wait until next SUMMER for it to come back… that’s bad….. So many people loved it and are waiting…. I thought that’s what a network wanted…????

Abby October 23, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Really glad it’s returning for another season!!

Richard Cryer October 23, 2013 at 1:33 am

Glad that the show was renewed networks need too let show build up an audience & not expire them after 2/3 episodes…….. There are several shows airing on ABC, that should be canceled. Give the shows a chance….

JILL PARKER October 22, 2013 at 4:24 pm

I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE SHOW TO CONTINUE. I WISH IT WOULD BE BEFORE NEXT SUMMER. IT IS A SHOW I WOULD REWATCH THE SEASON 1 . IF THEY WOULD RERUN SEASON 1 THEY WOULD GET A TON OF NEW VIEWERS.

JILL

lisa October 21, 2013 at 8:14 pm

Love it!! Can’t wait to see more.